Thread: Bann info?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Bann info?

So i got a fairfight message saying: This server has strickt rules about hacks and you have been suspected of hacks, you will be removed from the server

and 1 min later i got dc'd
    so i was using WARZED hacks, and i dont really care for that account i have 2.. but i was just wondering i havent got banned yet is there a way to avoid a ban?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gonza View Post
    So i got a fairfight message saying: This server has strickt rules about hacks and you have been suspected of hacks, you will be removed from the server

and 1 min later i got dc'd
    so i was using WARZED hacks, and i dont really care for that account i have 2.. but i was just wondering i havent got banned yet is there a way to avoid a ban?
    no you are not banned yet they are suspecting you of hacking , they are gonne look in your acount to see if you got excesive kills or you have infinity stamina such things just dont hack on that acount till it is gone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Palalizerd View Post
    no you are not banned yet they are suspecting you of hacking , they are gonne look in your acount to see if you got excesive kills or you have infinity stamina such things just dont hack on that acount till it is gone.
    can they make screenshots? and i dont have inf stamina or excesive kills with it.. i dont play TOO often

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i have used the warzed hack for a few weeks now and i have been getting that message for awhile now as well it is annoying from time to time getting kicked from servers but pretty much all it is is they look at you and if you dont get retarded with your kills you wont get banned also dont use sprint/aimbot those are pretty much just asking to get banned but if you dont abuse the player esp then they wont have enough to ban ya

Thanks
    ya. ESP wont get you banned unless the hack you are using doesn't have screenshot protection (With WarZED does have). Just do go around killing everyone through trees because you know they are on the other side of the leaves and don't run RIGHT to a good weapon you see with ItemESP. if you run in an get an item it will suspect you and keep an eye out if you do it enough times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    well i got this on my primary account now.. its annoying..