I am aware of the fact that there is a 4-player difficulty slider that allows servers with less than 4 players to deliberately increase the difficulty level by using a 'memory hack' that fakes the number of players to an increased amount. However, to my disappointment, this popular difficulty slider does not seem to allow one to mimic the number of players beyond 4.

At level 50, 4 players armed with legendary or e-tech gear (especially with the Bee) can easily decimate nearly every opponent with incredible rapidity, which, in a sense, removes the challenge from the game. Now, I know that some of you may just refute this point by asking me to equip less powerful weapons, but the problem being, many of the other players on my server will not do so voluntarily.

Thus, I am interesting in suggesting a request to either:

1) Allow the number of players to be 'faked' beyond 4 (possibly up to 16 for hardcore gamers!), so as to increase game difficulty.

Or,

2) Edit the enemy levels on your server to any level you wish. Fighting level 60 enemies as a level 50 should bring back the challenge again.