Quote Originally Posted by Premium_game View Post
ok,btw great job!hope you can make a para sliver skin that i can use perfectly

I'll release other skins

Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
I like the skins, they're all very nice
All credits go to the skin makers, i just made a sort of library.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoidiLula View Post
Can I get banned for wearing any of these skins?
No you can't. Except if a memeber of Aeria staff see a screenshot or video of you using it (with your in game name).

Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
just load the upk file with the udk and reedit it by changing the color or u can even write stuff on weapons or insert pictures on the upk file, best way just get some nice cool pictures off internet make a folder with them alot of pictures , can be desktop backrounds, pictures etccc and just aply them the the upk files using udk and there u go just resave it and ur done, and some michg works and some might not, just look at the amount of file in KB and has to be exact ammount, maybe 3 kb more or less dosent make any difference, just dont edit the offsets of wepon like clip size, barrel length and other stuff to modiffy the wepon itself, UDK its eazy program to use google or use youtube for easy steps on how to use, Good luck

Thank you very much! That way i'm gonna release epic stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by RoflmaoBliz View Post
... Did you ask permission for some of the skins that steel made?

SteelSkinz left MPGH & even when he was here, he was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
I have one question.. when i use noel skins , in shop appear to buy it with ap . if i buy it i obtain the real noel weapon_?
No, the basic FR-F2 will just look like the noël FR-F2 in your hands. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Paradise View Post
Thanks for the release!!!!!!1
Your welcome!