Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Question is there any way around error 51

Hi. I want to use the Nexon sµrveys to get free nx, but everytime i get an error 51 and it says this

\/v\/v\/

ERROR
    Due to suspicious activity, you have been restricted from charging NX via this payment method. You can still use alternate payment methods such as PayByCash or prepaid cards. Please contact Customer Support if you need more information.(Code:51)

and this is on all of my accounts, even ones that i have just made, i have used google chrome incognito mode and normal but they dont work and i have also tried internet explorer and same thing.
    so is there anyway that i can get around this (for free) or am i forever banned from doing these nx sµrveys?

ps. i belive i am ip banned, but i have used a different ip along with a new account and still error 51, but i have been using only 1 computer so could i be hardware banned from nx sµrveys?
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Xevinji.jpg[/img]

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Clear your catche and use a different IP, also there is no way around that on any of your accounts.

/Solved.
    /Closed.