Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    I dont need anything from you i have as i said t my own and im not releasing
    i really do not understand the point of this post if this happens it happens
    they did some big changes in this last update which leaves me to believe that
    this may be not the case come the next update i know how this dll was made and
    made a newer version of it in an up to date version and it works fine
    turning a ce script into a dll as jabber did with MEAwwws' is not that hard to do and the pointers are all right there !
    that bieng said they will have to change alot to patch this and you know that
    there are other games with xc3 and there are hackers using ce on them it is able to be done
    and has been done i use mhz modified as it is much easier to make undetected
    we will see what is UP!! after the next update player!!!

edit just read they may remove the binos can we say wall hack !
    YESES OKAY thank you for your hard work i hope you make more hex edited uav hacks using c++

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
    YESES OKAY thank you for your hard work i hope you make more hex edited uav hacks using c++
    got nothing to add, ya know that you just made the kid mad again, he even made picture of me, i am a hero for this leecher !

btw get on skype noob so we can go own some newbs
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-25-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I wonder how MPGH gonna be when many stop release their hacks.

Thanks
    I suggest you just stop releasing hacks and just let these leechers just learn how to make their own. All of them just go nuts over some hex edited hacks and they just keep on crying for more when it's just so easy to do.. And learn to play legit
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    the end of uva.... more like the end of this thread...... u dont like leechers u QQ about them all through mpgh......we get it you dont like em now stop making other people lives harder....... Live with it people steal people lie its life!
    Last edited by RageHac; 02-25-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
    the end of uva.... more like the end of this thread...... u dont like leechers but yet u QQ about them all through mpgh.............. Live with it people steal people lie its life!
    You make absolutely no sense. He doesn't like leechers so he talks shit about them. That doesn't make him a leecher. And you are just stating that you are a leecher. Also, anyone can hex edit. It doesn't take a genius.
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
    You make absolutely no sense. He doesn't like leechers so he talks shit about them. That doesn't make him a leecher. And you are just stating that you are a leecher. Also, anyone can hex edit. It doesn't take a genius.
    small mistake

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    uh yeah he did leech the gun add when you take someone else's work and base your work from it you are leeching trouble is if you look at it like that all code is leeched from those that composed it lol
    fact is this site need to highlight the tutorial section a little better
    Programming Tutorials - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

these guys want to help they just dont have the exp to make better hacks more instead of putting them down you should tell them they need to learn and maybe help by listing some good threads to help them learn i see them posting i wann lern to edit ect ect ect guys if you wanna learn get cod4 and cheat engine 6.2 for starters start learning how to hack with cheat engine pointer scans ect changing values to achieve unlimited ammo no reload no recoil and spread is easy in my opinion with olly dbg its not that hard to learn and you can dont let some guy that made this thread turn you off of hacking with his insults he only does it cause it makes him feel good to put down people its an insecurity thing!!! he wants to be special and has to belittle others to feel special
    no big deal i've seen this type before they brown nose them ones that can help them and put down the ones looking for help trouble is he ut me down and i dont really care what he thinks he thinks we need his insults cause he sure is not made any hacks for a while not even a video "if he has any lol" working hacks
    even if it is just a stupid macro ! guys ava is not the only game out there try cod 4 if you want to start hacking it can be modded with bots there are cracked non pb servers and there are thousands of threads on hacking that game and some really cool mods maps skin ect when you have got to where you understannd how to how about making lua scripts trainers and using olly dbg and hooking then you could make some hacks for ava xingcide has been bypassed on 3 other games
    they are able to run ce to make nice scripts so soon i will help make a guide to learning some of the basics a list of must see video tuts and threads
    follow these and it will help put you on the path to making your own hacks and you dont just have to hack ava as i said its not the only game out there
    if you learn one new method of hacking every week you have learned 52 ways of hacking in year that is alot "little and often makes much "
    i know some of you have come to me for help but you need to learn to look for the answers because im being spread thin so for now im just going to post info on tuts so you guys can start doing what you came here for HACKING everyone is leecher so just ignore him he must hate himself cause he took someone elses gun adding and made it a little easier to do him and a few others hmm if you hate leeching so much why did you do that not like you discovered gun adding is it
    nope you just took his work and made the hack easier to use """""LEECHER""""" add your name to that list ava playe cause you are a leecher to hypocrite!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

you are a leecher to you 12 year old kid that cant even form proper sentences lol!!!
    no one is worried about you ! You are just very annoying would you just get though puberty already !!!
    your stupid thread should not even be open this junk is just a spam thread by a hateful member that thinks he is special when he is not
    he calls people leecher when i can easily post his leeched works for all to see add your name to that list you annoying kid okay
    than you !

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

who is releasing other than ccman anything ???? he will be back sure is not going to be ava playe he has no hacks his best was leeching the gun adder made it easier to use all his other stuff is just noob he is trying to speak for other member that released real nice hacs like he made them goofy kid you did not make them hacks
    i dont see any credit listed in them to you so who are you to act like it was your hack did you ask for permission to modify the gun adder i doubt it
    i really wish they would close this stupid thread you made aas it serves no real pupose other than starting trouble seems that is you strong suit running around posting insults all over mpgh all i can say is this is a hacking site and you need to realize not eveyone just hacks games some of have beter backgrounds than you realize

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    uh yeah he did leech the gun add when you take someone else's work and base your work from it you are leeching trouble is if you look at it like that all code is leeched from those that composed it lol
    fact is this site need to highlight the tutorial section a little better
    Programming Tutorials - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

these guys want to help they just dont have the exp to make better hacks more instead of putting them down you should tell them they need to learn and maybe help by listing some good threads to help them learn i see them posting i wann lern to edit ect ect ect guys if you wanna learn get cod4 and cheat engine 6.2 for starters start learning how to hack with cheat engine pointer scans ect changing values to achieve unlimited ammo no reload no recoil and spread is easy in my opinion with olly dbg its not that hard to learn and you can dont let some guy that made this thread turn you off of hacking with his insults he only does it cause it makes him feel good to put down people its an insecurity thing!!! he wants to be special and has to belittle others to feel special
    no big deal i've seen this type before they brown nose them ones that can help them and put down the ones looking for help trouble is he ut me down and i dont really care what he thinks he thinks we need his insults cause he sure is not made any hacks for a while not even a video "if he has any lol" working hacks
    even if it is just a stupid macro ! guys ava is not the only game out there try cod 4 if you want to start hacking it can be modded with bots there are cracked non pb servers and there are thousands of threads on hacking that game and some really cool mods maps skin ect when you have got to where you understannd how to how about making lua scripts trainers and using olly dbg and hooking then you could make some hacks for ava xingcide has been bypassed on 3 other games
    they are able to run ce to make nice scripts so soon i will help make a guide to learning some of the basics a list of must see video tuts and threads
    follow these and it will help put you on the path to making your own hacks and you dont just have to hack ava as i said its not the only game out there
    if you learn one new method of hacking every week you have learned 52 ways of hacking in year that is alot "little and often makes much "
    i know some of you have come to me for help but you need to learn to look for the answers because im being spread thin so for now im just going to post info on tuts so you guys can start doing what you came here for HACKING everyone is leecher so just ignore him he must hate himself cause he took someone elses gun adding and made it a little easier to do him and a few others hmm if you hate leeching so much why did you do that not like you discovered gun adding is it
    nope you just took his work and made the hack easier to use """""LEECHER""""" add your name to that list ava playe cause you are a leecher to hypocrite!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

you are a leecher to you 12 year old kid that cant even form proper sentences lol!!!
    no one is worried about you ! You are just very annoying would you just get though puberty already !!!
    your stupid thread should not even be open this junk is just a spam thread by a hateful member that thinks he is special when he is not
    he calls people leecher when i can easily post his leeched works for all to see add your name to that list you annoying kid okay
    than you !

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

who is releasing other than ccman anything ???? he will be back sure is not going to be ava playe he has no hacks his best was leeching the gun adder made it easier to use all his other stuff is just noob he is trying to speak for other member that released real nice hacs like he made them goofy kid you did not make them hacks
    i dont see any credit listed in them to you so who are you to act like it was your hack did you ask for permission to modify the gun adder i doubt it
    i really wish they would close this stupid thread you made aas it serves no real pupose other than starting trouble seems that is you strong suit running around posting insults all over mpgh all i can say is this is a hacking site and you need to realize not eveyone just hacks games some of have beter backgrounds than you realize
    so funny am not about to read that long from a mad kid, but from what i read i see that you are saying that i am a leecher because of the gunadd which is actually funny,

because the gun add i had made, i made it myself and found the pointer myself.
    proof :

my pointer wasn't the bad one like the other's use which you had to click buy first then change

i still got the source and when i released that hack it was requested by the minion to sent any sript to them which i did, you can ask them little leecher.

and another proof is that i am the only one that used autoit for release so please tell me how could i had leech the source ?
    again there you failed little leecher

i never release something that wasn't completly mine except for the UAV hack which i got asked by Jabberwo0ck to release, i also say that many times, and maybe your little brain cannot understand yet since you are too young, but i had jabber permission, even better he asked me to release it

oh and btw ya remember the gunadd of ccman like 2 week ago, i helped ccman to find the real one, actually this is true that ccman is the only that release, its because we all stopped once leecher like you came, ccman just recently stopped because of you ^^

now you gonna be mad but only leecher's and noobs still use CE ,learn little kid learn C++ you gonna see how idiot you are ^^

anyways guys like you are about to become unkown as it always was, and dear leecher, is it just funny to see how you are mad and how you are saying thing that aren't even true ^^.

also to make sure the little boy understand, making no recoil, no spray, semi rapid fire, UAV, anti-kick, there nothing hard to make it even find the pointer is so easy, but since you are only a leecher wanna be and know nothing its gonna be a pain for you little boy

if you read and understand how stupid you are and that your information are actually lies your IQ may get a + even though i don't think it would be much usefull since you are under 0 ^^

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

i was about to miss maybe you could link US to a proof that i leeched something, which will actually not happen since that is in your head only ^^
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-25-2013 at 11:10 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    @Flengo @BACKD00R please i say again please close this tread as its retarted detected!!!! i ct take any more!!! hellppp!!!!!! close plss

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gerardo69 View Post
    @Flengo @BACKD00R please i say again please close this tread as its retarted detected!!!! i ct take any more!!! hellppp!!!!!! close plss
    this isn't even a release so you are one of the guys named alt account ^^
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Dude just drop it... Gmfilo have already been informed on how to patch uav hacks by you..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loko151 View Post
    thank you they dont give credits to the original makers
    i gived credits !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    Do you know what.............

This section is going down with leeching and spam. It needs to change and get back to what it used to be. We are losing the hack makers one by one.......Sigh!

We have no East Coast US or European/East Minions, and the section is now full of spam, leeehers and angry fuckers.
    True .....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    this isn't even a release so you are one of the guys named alt account ^^
    i dont get it??
    what r u talking about?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast