Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by vscntkQ View Post
    Chuc ban mot ngay moi tot lanh.
    Lam viec hieu qua va tiep tuc post nhung bai viet chat luong nhat len dien dan chung toi nhe.
    welcome then ..
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

My Bots :

1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eclaire View Post
    Hi there, I tried using Armjldian Trainer V.2.2 and I do love it because it's fast when it comes to submitting the quests. Perfect for rep training with no kills wasted because it submits right away after quest complete. There are thing that bother me though, so I'm gonna ask here some few questions.

1st: When I'm in idle mode or afk, after a few minutes, I get disconnected. Is this normal? I am simply using the Auto Bot function with 32speed hack. auto log in and lag killer and skip not found monster on the option. If I'm not AFK, I don't get disconnected. (I am using arcangrove trainer as of now, in a private pocket)

2nd: When I get disconnected, I noticed that it can't auto log in again right away.
    Error says, multiple attempts error contact artix entertainment. Ithink I get disconnected and given 1minute before I can log in again. This is problem that occurs with just my internet browser when it is lagging and i have too much click on the map, with multiple commands that stacks up one after another that causes error.
    So I figured, something with the speed probably of this bot that's causing this when I'm AFK?

P.S. Don't say that it is because of the internet because I have a stable connection + I tried using a different bot and I have no problem with disconnections. I don't want to compare Bots because I feel that it is individuality, but I like one better if not with the disconnection problem.
    so , the problem is in arcangrove rep only ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
    so , the problem is in arcangrove rep only ?
    I haven't tried other places yet with auto bot. I am almost done with arcangrove rep, so I will try later with troll rep.

I noticed another thing, when the quests are submitted by auto bot in arcangrove, sometimes it says quest failed. Maybe that's the reason for the disconnections. It submits completed quest really fast, but maybe it's doing it multiple times that's causing this?

I'll post here again if I will have some problems with other places. Thanks for the reply.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I haven't tried other places yet with auto bot. I am almost done with arcangrove rep, so I will try later with troll rep.

I noticed another thing, when the quests are submitted by auto bot in arcangrove, sometimes it says quest failed. Maybe that's the reason for the disconnections. It submits completed quest really fast, but maybe it's doing it multiple times that's causing this?

I'll post here again if I will have some problems with other places. Thanks for the reply.
    I have here a link, Skill Clarification and Secrets Guide (Permanent Classes Version)

Here, it talks about lag.

General Notes
    gen01
    Specific notes that apply generally to skills
    On Lag:

Skills can fail due to lag. This is evident when a skill is activated, starts cooling down, but no skill effect is observed. This can occur when there is no obvious lag at all; hiccups in the system, which I will call micro-lag, can also prevent skills from working. That said, this guide avoided lag and micro-lag at all costs. Data was thrown out if lag was even suspected.

So as stated above, hiccups in the system (server side) or micro-lag called by the writer is evident in AQW. Probably, this would also account for the quest failed that I have mentioned leading to 1minute disconnections?

Thanks
    Hi there, I tried using Armjldian Trainer V.2.2 and I do love it because it's fast when it comes to submitting the quests. Perfect for rep training with no kills wasted because it submits right away after quest complete. There are thing that bother me though, so I'm gonna ask here some few questions.

1st: When I'm in idle mode or afk, after a few minutes, I get disconnected. Is this normal? I am simply using the Auto Bot function with 32speed hack. auto log in and lag killer and skip not found monster on the option. If I'm not AFK, I don't get disconnected. (I am using arcangrove trainer as of now, in a private pocket)

2nd: When I get disconnected, I noticed that it can't auto log in again right away.
    Error says, multiple attempts error contact artix entertainment. Ithink I get disconnected and given 1minute before I can log in again. This is problem that occurs with just my internet browser when it is lagging and i have too much click on the map, with multiple commands that stacks up one after another that causes error.
    So I figured, something with the speed probably of this bot that's causing this when I'm AFK?

P.S. Don't say that it is because of the internet because I have a stable connection + I tried using a different bot and I have no problem with disconnections. I don't want to compare Bots because I feel that it is individuality, but I like one better if not with the disconnection problem.

1. A: Yes, when you are afk you get kicked from the server. It's normal. The server auto-kicks if you are afk for a set amount of time.

2. A: Don't quite understand what you are asking.. but if you're talking about logging in automatically your information needs to be saved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    1. A: Yes, when you are afk you get kicked from the server. It's normal. The server auto-kicks if you are afk for a set amount of time.

2. A: Don't quite understand what you are asking.. but if you're talking about logging in automatically your information needs to be saved.
    Hi there thanks for the info..about logging in automatically, my info is saved. But when it automatically log in, it says "Account has been locked for 10mins,due to multiple log in attempts.contact artix entertainment". So my question is, what is the cause of this?

My hunch is, because of the speed hack of this bot??does it only affects the speed of the character when running??or does this bot's speed hack affects every function of the bot including auto log in, unlike Le Bot which i noticed from experience, that the speed hack only affects speed of the character.

Thanks
    Hi there thanks for the info..about logging in automatically, my info is saved. But when it automatically log in, it says "Account has been locked for 10mins,due to multiple log in attempts.contact artix entertainment". So my question is, what is the cause of this?

My hunch is, because of the speed hack of this bot??does it only affects the speed of the character when running??or does this bot's speed hack affects every function of the bot including auto log in, unlike Le Bot which i noticed from experience, that the speed hack only affects speed of the character.
    No, it only affects the speed the character is running.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Can't open auto bot, make a button option because hotkey isn't working for me

[IMG]https://i1120.photobucke*****m/albums/l499/13oy13radley/the-hacker-anonymous-themed-word-art-cool-timeline-facebook-covers.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    one more question, when using Auto Bot for Rep farming, does it count as afk in the server??

I see my character and other players on AFK when the character isn't moving for a period of time. There is an AFK notification above the heads.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlyGuy View Post
    Try clicking on your character 1st then arrow down.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I have confirmed one thing, it's not the AFK thing that's causing the DC issue. because I teleported to bloodtusk and started the troll rep auto bot, then for a 5-8 seconds i get disconnected. Now with the auto log in activated on the same server, I get the message. Account Lock for 10mins due to multiple log in attempts contact artix entertainment. Can the auto log in, log my account properly with a 1min hold time by the server??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Click On Chat Text Box , Then Click Down Arrow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gonna try this trainer. Thanks a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
    Click On Chat Text Box , Then Click Down Arrow
    Still not working for me....

[IMG]https://i1120.photobucke*****m/albums/l499/13oy13radley/the-hacker-anonymous-themed-word-art-cool-timeline-facebook-covers.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Still not working for me....
    Maybe it's Something About Screen Resulation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    hmm... i cant seem to get the fast exp and gold bot to work... you know the one that uses down to the wire... was it patched?

thank you in advance for the answer.
    Last edited by domgor; 03-02-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by domgor View Post
    hmm... i cant seem to get the fast exp and gold bot to work... you know the one that uses down to the wire... was it patched?

Yes, it has been patched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by domgor View Post

Yea it Patched after I Posted The Trainer :'(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast