Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    stop trying to act like you are smart with grammer you are a greasy cuban lol you did not go to school in the usa you went to school in a shit hole counrty called cuba ! fuck you communist bastards ! suck this enbecile ****** cuban greasy communist scum of the earth we could turn your fucking island into a parking lot !

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

ya i need to google that bullshit you are a fuctard google that the usa runs this shit and we always will get over it !

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

fuck you and you pisshole sweden

Thanks
    I swear, it's like he's mashing together random words using Google Translate.
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    stop trying to act like you are smart with grammer you are a greasy cuban lol you did not go to school in the usa you went to school in a shit hole counrty called cuba ! fuck you communist bastards ! suck this enbecile ****** cuban greasy communist scum of the earth we could turn your fucking island into a parking lot !
    I'm not a communist you ignorant bastard. I'm very patriotic, and I love the USA. I also DID go to most of my schooling in the USA. It seems our education was different though, as your's seems to be that of a 3rd grader. Besides, grammar is actually in direct correlation with your education and intelligence. I find it hilarious that English is my second language, yet I speak it a far greater level than yourself. By the ignorance you have spewed here, I can only draw one conclusion: You are simply an angsty 12 year old.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I'm not a communist you ignorant bastard. I'm very patriotic, and I love the USA. I also DID go to most of my schooling in the USA. It seems our education was different though, as your's seems to be that of a 3rd grader. Besides, grammar is actually in direct correlation with your education and intelligence. I find it hilarious that English is my second language, yet I speak it a far greater level than yourself. By the ignorance you have spewed here, I can only draw one conclusion: You are simply an angsty 12 year old.
    He could possibly be a chimp that has figured out how to write simple words as well.
    But yeah I also find this hilarious, it's my second language as well, but I both speak and read it at nearly native "level".

I can keep this going until I get bored, but that might take a while, my patience is immense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

He could possibly be a chimp that has figured out how to write simple words as well.
    But yeah I also find this hilarious, it's my second language as well, but I both speak and read it at nearly native "level".

I can keep this going until I get bored, but that might take a while, my patience is immense.
    He's so immature and unintelligent. Just look at his location. Tryhard much?
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

He's so immature and unintelligent. Just look at his location. Tryhard much?
    I no longer doubt my intelligence, I used to think "I" was retarded until I read this thread.
    Now I know I'm not.

And I wonder what he was thinking when he called my country a pisshole, as if I cared what you call a geographical location.
    It has little to no meaning to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

I no longer doubt my intelligence, I used to think "I" was retarded until I read this thread.
    Now I know I'm not.
    Not at all. Trust me, you are far more intelligent than a lot of what the world has to offer. The sad part is that there are millions upon millions of ignorant people like this in the US. It is only a very small percentage that are morons like this, maybe 1-2%. Yet that still makes up a lot of hateful, unintelligent racists.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

Not at all. Trust me, you are far more intelligent than a lot of what the world has to offer. The sad part is that there are millions upon millions of ignorant people like this in the US. It is only a very small percentage that are morons like this, maybe 1-2%. Yet that still makes up a lot of hateful, unintelligent racists.
    We can both share a laugh about this!
    I have already showed this thread to a lot of friends and they all laugh at them xD

Oh and just hold on, he is trying to think up something smart to say now!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    go home cuban before we send you home the hard way boy !!!
    we dont want you in the usa we hate you leave cause soon you will be wishing you had !

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

you have no idea i would be scared if i was you though stay in south florida but we are coming to rid our country of you for good BOY ! these same rednecks took this country for ourselves and trust me BOY we have no problem ridding it of cubans and mexicans !
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 03-21-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks
    go home cuban before we send you home the hard way boy !!!
    we dont want you in the usa we hate you leave cause soon you will be wishing you had !

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

you have no idea i would be scared if i was you though stay in south florida but we are coming to rid our country of you for good BOY ! these same rednecks took this country for ourselves and trust me BOY we have no problem ridding it of cubans and mexicans !
    You should be scared, your lack of intelligence might be the lack of oxygen-flow to your brain, and that might end up killing you.
    Consult a local doctor about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    do we go to your country no ! get out of our we are tired of you fuckers being here ! the day is coming when we go off and run you out or run you over !
    i bet you are here illegally anyway did your mom and dad make a lil boat and float to florida to let your lil fucking ass live here instead of that shit hole cuba
    you are a visitor boy im a native born here ! and i dont fucking like you i want you out me and about 395 million other mother fuckers ! check your math minority ! being as all the minorities combined equal 15 percent of the us population! of almost 500 million
    edit and even black people whom i like dont even like you fuckers either !
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 03-21-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Haha!! He got banned for abuse :3

░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░
    ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░
    ░▒▒█░░▒▒▒▒██░░▒▒▒░
    ▒▒████▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░
    ░░▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░
    ░░░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
    ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░

Thanks
    do we go to your country no ! get out of our we are tired of you fuckers being here ! the day is coming when we go off and run you out or run you over !
    i bet you are here illegally anyway did your mom and dad make a lil boat and float to florida to let your lil fucking ass live here instead of that shit hole cuba
    you are a visitor boy im a native born here ! and i dont fucking like you i want you out me and about 395 million other mother fuckers ! check your math minority ! being as all the minorities combined equal 15 percent of the us population! of almost 500 million
    Give them a moment and you'll be a minority in your own country and they can drive you out instead.
    And if you didn't know your history you actually have "gone over there" a few times, it's called invasions.

Read more books.

This reminds me about the South Park episode about TMI.
    You are probably angry because of a small penis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    maybe you cant read there are over 440 million whites in the usa and all the minorities combined equal about 50 million with about one third of them illegal aliens
    that will soon be gone from here !
    outside of china @ 1.4 billion people we have the 2nd largest per capita in the world not including minorities !
    3rd when china has it big economic meltdown i feel for you sad lil countries being that we are the world bread basket
    main producer grains . you should watch more world new china is in deep trouble they are to big in to much dept
    and there is no one to save them "not enough cash" first to take the big hit will be europe analysts have been talking about this for years now its not an if but a when ! sweden my dear will be broke !
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 03-21-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks
    maybe you cant read there are over 440 million whites in the usa and all the minorities combined equal about 50 million with about one third of them illegal aliens
    that will soon be gone from here !
    My god, you are stupid.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast