Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam

Assholez wants my pplz oil wants us to be wiped out but long as i live i wont let tht happen to muslims or the innocent the government has done enough to the innocent they took lives of soldeirs injured them jus fuckin killed iraqis afgans for NO god dam reason at all isnt this jus fucked up ok my christian and jewish brothers is this human? would let sum1 kill the innocent in front of you? WTF r we doing as people to stop the fuckers kill ?absolutly nothing cuz u kno y uu guys r all god dam pussys u guys are scared of the Police the scrared of death well forget us wre "young" but societys rules dont let us fight agianst the masters tht controll us like bitches i wish i waz an immagrant but my ass jus had to be a ctizen of the fuckers sates so they own my ass too . UR your governments property they own ur ass looks like modern world is more humanized than the time of rule of empires no0p..
    the government still rules like a kingdom rahter than a nation wre we have rights .

until we muslims unite they can fuck with us much as they like.
    this is meant to go to muslims thts it other pplz dont take my words like its put at you

Thanks
    No one is innocent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    No one is innocent.
    and sfod ur jus an anti-muslim person i have seen many like trying to show islam is nothing but violence ur all failing Islam is winning no matter what

wtach wat ur government did..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVBoU7Tvto

4. The Following User Says Thank You to <sniper> For This Useful Post:

malayya (11-05-2007)

Thanks
    When I say "no one" I mean no one. So please shut up. I don't see why you insist that the 9/11 was by the government, how come Osama was ready for the invasion of Afghanistan, I doubt with the time he was given he would have been able to have gotten ready, although they did get beaten pretty easily. Don't mistake Insurance Fraud, with the doing of the government. I doubt the government would blow up a building cause they wanted to go to war with Afghanistan, seriously what did you expect? After it go down "OH WERE GOING TO WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN NOW CAUSE THEY DESTROYED WTC7." Seriously your the dumbest fucking piece of shit ever.

Thanks
    isnt flaming illegal now? shouldnt sf0d be banned many times over?

btw, in your sig you quote the qur'an. but doesnt the bible say to hate pagans too? dont ask me for a quote, because im not a freak who knows the bible cover to cover...but i know ive seen oassages encouraging the hatred of paganism
    Last edited by ace76543; 04-07-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    When I say "no one" I mean no one. So please shut up. I don't see why you insist that the 9/11 was by the government, how come Osama was ready for the invasion of Afghanistan, I doubt with the time he was given he would have been able to have gotten ready, although they did get beaten pretty easily. Don't mistake Insurance Fraud, with the doing of the government. I doubt the government would blow up a building cause they wanted to go to war with Afghanistan, seriously what did you expect? After it go down "OH WERE GOING TO WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN NOW CAUSE THEY DESTROYED WTC7." Seriously your the dumbest fucking piece of shit ever.
    like i said ur nothing but an anti-muslim modern day hater. all your diong is following the liberal media wtc7 and the wtc towers has the same owner and yea on tht day air traffic controllers said tht they saw on the radar as millatary jets and i agree with you on 1 fact osama and the hijackers was in this the leader of the hijackers mohammad atta was the worsest muslim ever he got drunk loved to gamble and loved strip clubs WICH ARE NOT ALLOWED in Islam and those people did this for........the sake of jihad and Islam ?

Seriously your the dumbest fucking piece of shit ever.
    ur calling me fuckin shit cuz im the only one tht keeps talking against you and im a muslim

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    isnt flaming illegal now? shouldnt sf0d be banned many times over?

btw, in your sig you quote the qur'an. but doesnt the bible say to hate pagans too? dont ask me for a quote, because im not a freak who knows the bible cover to cover...but i know ive seen oassages encouraging the hatred of paganism
    Why don't you stop posting stuff about the bible, cause every time you been wrong.

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksea...&qs_version=31

Also nothing in my post said anything about hating Muslims, I do not hate Muslims I hate their sin of worshiping Satan. Also, if I only believed Liberal Media I would believe that we shouldn't be in Iraq, so please don't use words you do not know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    sf0d is right:
    Liberal Media = Democrat.
    Fox News = Republican.

However, they both spread Anti-Islam messages, or more importantly sensationalize everything to spread propaganda.

So, technically you both are right/wrong.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    "Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem." Qur'an 9:5

Oh I'm sorry I took that out of context it obviously means to love pagans.

oh, im sorry. i took that out of context. it obviously means that you arent a biased prick. my mistake, please forgive me. because, sf0d...forgivness is the base of your religion right? youre supposed to forgive everyone, and you should not judge them

well, it seems that youre going to hell..sucker

Thanks
    oh, im sorry. i took that out of context. it obviously means that you arent a biased prick. my mistake, please forgive me. because, sf0d...forgivness is the base of your religion right? youre supposed to forgive everyone, and you should not judge them

well, it seems that youre going to hell..sucker
    Salvation is given through the belief of Jesus Christ as the son of god and he was crucified. Again shut up you know nothing.

Thanks
    i know more than you. youre right about the whole belief in jesus thing, but not entirely. salvation is given to those who carry out the will of god. can you tell me what the will of god is? i bet you cant

Thanks
    i know more than you. youre right about the whole belief in jesus thing, but not entirely. salvation is given to those who carry out the will of god. can you tell me what the will of god is? i bet you cant
    John 10:9, “I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved … .”

Again you lose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    John 10:9, “I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved … .”

Again you lose.
    w00t google searching god qoutes sf0d my confused 12 year old friend (this is what i've gathered by reading this thread)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sfod what makes u think we worship satan? if you really read the quran u wouldnt say tht so dont take some random lines and show thts the main idea
    forget tht plz explian why u think tht we worship satan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast