This might not be the best cheats around but its for risk takers and fun seekers!
Teleport, jump or gravity cheats from here is actually based on your X,Y,Z cord of your character. I'm not a pro cheater, your method or cheats/hacks might be better, I salute you but don't flame me ok? Sharing is caring! For fun! For risk!

Tools needed : Cheat Engine

Methods are simple but to find the actual address takes time. Be sure to have a few Butterfly Wings with you. Heed my advice!!!

-Finding your Y cord(North and South)-

Make sure your character is facing north and stand still.

Step 1 : Value type set to '4 bytes'/'float' but recommended 4 bytes due to ease of reading values.

Step 2 : Scan type set to 'Unknown initial value'. Click First Scan.

Step 3 : Go back in game and move your character forward and stay still. Go back to cheat engine and set Scan Type to 'Increased value'

Step 4 : Repeat step 3 a few times and you may want to move your character backward,stay still and set Scan Type to 'Decreased value '.

Step 5 : As the found addresses gets shorten to 6000-8000+, you can stop and take a rest,take a pee or go for a puff. Why? Well, at this point it's going to be tricky and time consuming. Your game might crash, mishaps and so on.

Step 6 : You may highlight all the found addresses and transfer it to the address list now.

Take note - You might experience screen jerking or if character fall into unknown relam, you need butterfly wing to bring you back to your save point.

Step 7 : Highlight half the page of the address list and press the spacebar key to freeze the value.
Go back in game and try to move north or south. At this point, if your character can't move forward or backward except for strafe left/right, congrats to you!
Go back to cheat engine, unfreeze all the 1st half pages of addresses, highlight the 2nd half of the address list and freeze it.
Go back to your game and try to move forward/backward, if everything is like normal/screen jerks, you can just delete the highlighted 2nd half of the list. Use butterfly wing if you character happens to fall to unknown realm/underground.

Step 8 : By this time, you are steps closer to get the Y cord of the character!! Repeat step 7. till the list shortens to 100 more or less and you might want to freeze one address at a time to pin point the exact address.
Clean up the list now. Actually there will be 2-3 address for the Y cord which you can edit the values to it.

Step 9 : Cheers to you if you found the address!! You might want to use the address that consist of value with 7 digits. It's better to manipulate in my opinion. What you want to do with this address its up to you but beware when editing the values as it can pass/stuck through wall and hills or stuck underground/unknown realm.

-Finding your X cord(West and East)-

The method will be the same except that the character should face east.

-Finding your Z cord(vertical)-

Search for 'Unknown initial values' at bottom of hill/stairs. Climbing up/down methods. You can NOP this address to float/hang in the air.

Well have fun with the XYZ cords that you have found.