Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I find it amazing how...

People hear about hacks...they go make an account and register and all that bs...well when they get in the website....they start looking through the threads and posts and stuff...they just want to hack, that's all plain and simple...they don't care about rules, knowledge or any thing like that,well they find the link for download of a hack they want, they download, follow the crappy ass direction that came with it..then they try it...ERROR...the first thing that goes through their minds is..."I have to tell some 1and I need help now!" So they go spam the hell out of the site with "HELP ME!" Threads...expecting some one to give a dam...(unlike legify), in which case we don't care...

So noobs...try learning some stuff before u download shit...ok Learn how to fucking READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ the comments about the hack! If you don't, you risk a virus, or some other mal-content thing that fucks up your CPU...Also look at the person posting the hack...is he/she a well respected member of the community, say like Legify...or some choob who just posted a hack as his/her first post...I mean come on, some where along the line common sense has to come into play...
    And yet it seems more people fall for stupid stuff on the internet everyday...

Like what Cornell_TC08 did to that noob...told him to delete his system32 folder(LOL!)..

Come on if you don't know what you are doing...STAY OFF THE DAM COMPUTER!
    GO LOOK UP SOMETHING ELSE....OR PLAY HELLO KITTY ISLAND ADVENTURE OF SOMETHING IDC!

PLEASE READ COMMENTS ABOUT THE HACK, IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY...
    DON'T DOWNLOAD!

ALWAYS HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS ON IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING A HACK...
    SOME TIME DOUCHE BAGS POST VIRUSES DISGUISED AS HACKS...AND SO ON AND SO FORTH....

Legify back me up on this...please for the love of god Fkin READ!

Thank you have a nice day! ^.^!
    Last edited by pimpinallovertheworld666; 06-20-2009 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    LOL. Its True.. I come here to learn about the hacks and hope to be involved in the creation of them etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xxnoicexx View Post
    LOL. Its True.. I come here to learn about the hacks and hope to be involved in the creation of them etc.
    good to hear, and good luck with learning how to create them, it takes a while.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    depends on how much help you get. If you have to do it without real human help(so only books orsomething) it takes much longer then if someone teamview's you. he/she can explain you all the errors/warnings and help you to fix them. Anyways good luck with learning. any questions? just pm me.
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

Its me, Dreamgun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yep True. Thats why i am working on hack but it is similiar to *** where you need login but mine will be more advanced and yo have requirements of over 200+ Posts. Have to use the asme computer key. Working on.