Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation [Help] Combats Arms (REWARD FOR FIX) NOT BSing

*REWARD* TO ANYBODY THAT HELPS ME FIX THE PROBLEM

* But you must have paypal, and a donate button. YES I WILL DONATE YOU MONEY FOR YOUR HELP. BUT MY COMP MUST BE FIXED TO GET REWARD.*

Hey, i need help trying to figure out WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER. Well, when i start it up, its runs ok, but when i play CA, it starts up normally, but when i join a game, it goes to the Loading screen, then all of a sudden, a blue screen pops up for a second and then my computer REBOOTS by itself. All i have enough time to read of the blue screen is ERROR and HARD DISK. So can someone please tell me whats wrong, or atlest TeamView me. This just started happening today, it was fine yesturday, AND I HAVN't DOWNLOADED ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS IN LIKE 1 WEEK!!! Once again, PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: i don't consider this spam cause it's in CA General and this might be happening to other people, and if someone does post a Fix, then it will help other people, not just me.

MOAR EDITZZZ: I have reinstalled CA

OMFG MOR EDT: I have been trying to restore my computer to Factory Setting (delete everything) but everytime i try it Just REBOOTS MY COMPUTER. and no thats not normal. I THINK I HAZ SUPER VIRUS...
    Last edited by alfonso951; 06-21-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Disclaimer
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why not read my post ill edit it and then post link on MPGH.

Okay, follow instructions on my post https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...death9191.html.
    Last edited by death9191; 06-26-2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/62364-guide_keeping_your_computer_safe_fast_death9191.html

Thanks
    simplest option scan it with just about every antivirus, avast sucks, try avg or McAfee thre preety good. Otherwise your ca installation has been virused. SCAN UR WINDOWS FOLDEr especially system32 folder thats were most viruses go.

Last resort

Reformat and install a fresh copy of windows xD

Hope i helped
    Favourite Signatures :
    [IMG]https://i307.photobucke*****m/albums/nn310/LachStaunton/musicfadeoutcopy.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i307.photobucke*****m/albums/nn310/LachStaunton/AssasinsCreedcopy.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i307.photobucke*****m/albums/nn310/LachStaunton/bumblebee.png[/IMG]
    Latest:
    [IMG]https://i307.photobucke*****m/albums/nn310/LachStaunton/300Sig.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i307.photobucke*****m/albums/nn310/LachStaunton/Ironman.png[/IMG]

*SWISH*Meh Main Siggy's Got my Fav's xD HAve's A LOOKSY xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchPure View Post
    o.O his comp is probably a desktop, so that shouldnt be the case. My cuz turns on his pc for DAYS, i mean like turns it on, and leave it on for days. Never had an overheating problem ( never upgraded his pc either) so yeah.
    It really depends. Because he didn't upgrade his PC, he thus does not have much to work with,

My is a frankinputer.

It all parts put together. NOC monitory, COMPAQ keyboard, Window XP SP# with a Nvedia 8600 GXT. A Core Processer 1.2. Not bad really, however because my coputer can run games much harder. It often have memory leaks.

Funny thing, my computer HATES RPG games.

FPS only. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Download Avg internet security

then use this activation key 8MEH-RS47Y-82HT8-GONVA-BCCCZ-DEMBR-ACED

Good luck

Thanks
    This happens to me sometimes. Do you have the freeze thing that happens sometimes (game randomly freezes, alt-tab dosn't work)? If you do then you must have cut the power which scratches the comp up from the inside on something, IDK cus im not a computer nerd but my dad just told me once. You may need to get a new one-of-those-things.

If not, file a ticket with Nexon and if that dosn't work, take it to Comp USA or something.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Staunton View Post
    simplest option scan it with just about every antivirus, avast sucks, try avg or McAfee thre preety good. Otherwise your ca installation has been virused. SCAN UR WINDOWS FOLDEr especially system32 folder thats were most viruses go.

Last resort

Reformat and install a fresh copy of windows xD

Hope i helped
    ahaha, lol, i had to installed copies of win xp nearly 10 times. had to learn about most viruses the HARD way. but then again, its really easy to reboot my pc, and reinstall everything. hard thing is optimizing the internet speed and shit.

btw, i don't recommend AVG. it will have a whole shit of processes running even if you exit avg. and you cant terminate those processes either, they'll pop right back up in your task manager. and those processes are resource hogs... when i had it running, my system process shot up to like 66k. and that was the only time it shot up at all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso951 View Post
    *REWARD* TO ANYBODY THAT HELPS ME FIX THE PROBLEM

* But you must have paypal, and a donate button. YES I WILL DONATE YOU MONEY FOR YOUR HELP. BUT MY COMP MUST BE FIXED TO GET REWARD.*

Hey, i need help trying to figure out WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER. Well, when i start it up, its runs ok, but when i play CA, it starts up normally, but when i join a game, it goes to the Loading screen, then all of a sudden, a blue screen pops up for a second and then my computer REBOOTS by itself. All i have enough time to read of the blue screen is ERROR and HARD DISK. So can someone please tell me whats wrong, or atlest TeamView me. This just started happening today, it was fine yesturday, AND I HAVN't DOWNLOADED ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS IN LIKE 1 WEEK!!! Once again, PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: i don't consider this spam cause it's in CA General and this might be happening to other people, and if someone does post a Fix, then it will help other people, not just me.

MOAR EDITZZZ: I have reinstalled CA

OMFG MOR EDT: I have been trying to restore my computer to Factory Setting (delete everything) but everytime i try it Just REBOOTS MY COMPUTER. and no thats not normal. I THINK I HAZ SUPER VIRUS...
    Just install fresh copy of Windows.That will fix all your problems.
    But backup your files from C: drive first to D: or else .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    that doesnt make any sense. if he installs a fresh copy of Windows Xp, and uses the back up copy.... there will be no point of installing a fresh copy of it since if the files are infected, he will just infect his pc again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchPure View Post
    that doesnt make any sense. if he installs a fresh copy of Windows Xp, and uses the back up copy.... there will be no point of installing a fresh copy of it since if the files are infected, he will just infect his pc again.
    /quoted for epic slammage

But yeah, he's right. One thing you should try is just booting up from a clean hard drive to start out with. You never know, it could be your components that are infected too.
    Respect List
    Legify
    Dave
    Liz
    Obama
    mindtek - He gives people half-boners.
    Longevity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornell_TC08 View Post
    /quoted for epic slammage

But yeah, he's right. One thing you should try is just booting up from a clean hard drive to start out with. You never know, it could be your components that are infected too.
    lol, i take that its an epic win?

Thanks
    Sure. I'll put it in my sig later.
    Respect List
    Legify
    Dave
    Liz
    Obama
    mindtek - He gives people half-boners.
    Longevity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well i already tried most of the things you guys suggested, but nothing is helping. thanks for your help.

can somebody close this thread.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Reformat and system restore
    Backup all your personal files, and start fresh

Or sell the computer and buy a new one
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopJuggalo View Post
    Reformat and system restore
    Backup all your personal files, and start fresh

Or sell the computer and buy a new one
    system restore is shit, ive tried to reformat millions of times, this computer isn't worth selling... spent $800 can't sell it for $40... lol

Thanks
    Hey this helped me i had the same problem (note: my cpu is an HP COMPAQ nc6000 the crappiest cpu in the world) Buy AVG ANTI-VIRUS, Download it.Update it, then go into program and there should b a harddisk check button. Click. Turn off cpu> turn back on and at start it will check ur harddisk. If it detects something it will attep to kill virus ( 95% of the time it works). If it says its fine then it could be that you motherboard is bad or that you have a fault CA download. Hope i helped. =D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast