Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Rustler's Rainbow Bus

Pretty cool script.
    Last edited by darkangel1; 03-08-2013 at 02:56 AM.
    Want to learn how to customize your own menu's/write your own scripts? Check out my sticky in the help section
    Or click this link -
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/696-dayz-h...nto-menus.html
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0 View Post
    the only person that can ban you, is the big chief mr battleye himself. no admin or hacker or player can do this. In addition to this the big chief mr battleye will ban you based on the bypasser you're using NOT what scripts you are using.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ahaha thats dope

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is the kind of hackers i want to see!
    imagine being a surivor going to NW airfield when suddenly you see a rainbow bus flying.
    It would be glorious!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Ruster = Sellout
    HH = Stupid
    Rustler + HH = Dumbfucks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodhouse For This Useful Post:

bLu3eYeZ (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    They don't have their shit together.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Distraught For This Useful Post:

bLu3eYeZ (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    True, but you guys have to admit the script is fairly original. But the fact is he probably didn't make it. Then again it is a pretty small little "just for looks" script, so maybe he really did. But I have my doubts... Then again AGAIN he usually doesn't use something that isn't his and say it is, ah who cares anyways.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    True, but you guys have to admit the script is fairly original. But the fact is he probably didn't make it. Then again it is a pretty small little "just for looks" script, so maybe he really did. But I have my doubts... Then again AGAIN he usually doesn't use something that isn't his and say it is, ah who cares anyways.
    From what he stated, it's a server side exploit.. So, Pretty sure he found it. And, he may be a sellout, but that is still fucking epic.
    Want to learn how to customize your own menu's/write your own scripts? Check out my sticky in the help section
    Or click this link -
    the only person that can ban you, is the big chief mr battleye himself. no admin or hacker or player can do this. In addition to this the big chief mr battleye will ban you based on the bypasser you're using NOT what scripts you are using.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    Ruster = Sellout
    HH = Stupid
    Rustler + HH = Dumbfucks
    Most accurate statement of today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
    From what he stated, it's a server side exploit.. So, Pretty sure he found it. And, he may be a sellout, but that is still fucking epic.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...w-bus-lol.html
    no he did not find it.
    It was used in many ArmA mods before DayZ.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L0LKenuz View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...w-bus-lol.html
    no he did not find it.
    It was used in many ArmA mods before DayZ.
    Yeah, Dark angel I kind of doubt colorizing something is a "server side exploit", and from what it appears from L0LKenuz's post it was indeed not.

Also not really that epic, an rcon password stealer would have been epic, maybe that's just me though.

Thanks
    Yeah, Dark angel I kind of doubt colorizing something is a "server side exploit", and from what it appears from L0LKenuz's post it was indeed not.

Also not really that epic, an rcon password stealer would have been epic, maybe that's just me though.
    K logan, can we get a few things straight? You don't need to reiterate everything the person before you has said, You don't need to give your opinion on every tidbit of information whether it's true or not. Just stop, seriously.
    Or click this link -

Thanks
    K logan, can we get a few things straight? You don't need to reiterate everything the person before you has said, You don't need to give your opinion on every tidbit of information whether it's true or not. Just stop, seriously.
    This is where you are wrong, I do. Because if I didn't share my infinite wisdom with people like you then my hopes of you no longer making stupid posts would be diminished! And we can't allow that to happen, can we?

I'm just kidding, but it wasn't an opinion... I'm just saying I doubt it was a server exploit, as I don't possibly see how it would be. That's not opinion, it's fact and reason based. Also giving my opinion on information is important, because if no one gives their opinion we will never know if it's false, and I hate to say opinion when I try to base a lot of what I say on fact or reason but I do suppose sometimes it does come down to opinion, but not too often and certainly not now.

Why get so u.p.p.i.t.y anyways? I didn't insult you or anything I just said I thought it wasn't a server side exploit and that an rcon stealer would be cooler, what's the big deal? Also I find it funny if you had agreed you would have just said "yeah that would have been cool". I mean hell I even said maybe that's just me... if you didn't want my opinion, don't give me your opinion. It's that simple. I don't want to argue though, so please just forget about it and we can move on... plus Rustler controversy is much more fun than these types of silly and small arguments.

Thanks
    This is where you are wrong, I do. Because if I didn't share my infinite wisdom with people like you then my hopes of you no longer making stupid posts would be diminished! And we can't allow that to happen, can we?

I'm just kidding, but it wasn't an opinion... I'm just saying I doubt it was a server exploit, as I don't possibly see how it would be. That's not opinion, it's fact and reason based. Also giving my opinion on information is important, because if no one gives their opinion we will never know if it's false, and I hate to say opinion when I try to base a lot of what I say on fact or reason but I do suppose sometimes it does come down to opinion, but not too often and certainly not now.

Why get so u.p.p.i.t.y anyways? I didn't insult you or anything I just said I thought it wasn't a server side exploit and that an rcon stealer would be cooler, what's the big deal? Also I find it funny if you had agreed you would have just said "yeah that would have been cool". I mean hell I even said maybe that's just me... if you didn't want my opinion, don't give me your opinion. It's that simple. I don't want to argue though, so please just forget about it and we can move on... plus Rustler controversy is much more fun than these types of silly and small arguments.
    Do you think anyone ever reads your walls of text?
    Honestly.
    Post it shorter and more concise and I'll consider taking the time to read it.
    Or click this link -

16. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1 For This Useful Post:

kylebeall (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Do you think anyone ever reads your walls of text?
    Honestly.
    Post it shorter and more concise and I'll consider taking the time to read it.
    It takes 1 min tops to read that. You got to be a fucking retard if you think that is hard or bothersome.

Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Thanks
    Rustlers aren't the best at keeping their menu's to themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast