Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    @darkangel1 @simozh @chickeninabiskit Well done to all you guys and a very well done on your promotion. You were fit for the job.

In the DayZ Mod part: First thing first. In the weapons tables, I'd edit "Damage (Blood)" to "Damage per bullet/round/etc." People may get the wrong idea and think it's a clip for 8,000 damage or a bullet for 8,000 damage. Edit the 'Magazine' bit to put: Magazine(s) - I think it looks better. ;p In the general section change: "The mod is free however installation of Arma 2 and the Operation Arrowhead content are required." to: "The mod is free however installation of Arma 2 and the Operation Arrowhead content are required which will cost you 'X'" - Or change it to however you like, people may get the wrong idea and think Arma 2 and OA are free to install. You started a sentence with 'Because'. @ "Because of it's success and with the help of Bohemia Interactive.."

Now for the DayZ Standalone section. General section:
    "2 developer leads" that isn't the Queen's English. It must say "Two" instead of "2". That's it for the Standalone section.

Sorry for being picky, you said you needed stuff to do. Didn't you?
    This is good feedback, thanks for noticing some of the stuff. I agree with what you pointed out (especially the things about the weapon tables) so I fixed it. If anyone of my colleagues disagree, feel free to change them
    Last edited by Tacticious✓; 03-09-2013 at 07:33 AM.
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacticious✓ For This Useful Post:

Woodhouse (03-09-2013),darkangel1 (03-10-2013)

Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simozh View Post
    This is good feedback, thanks for noticing some of the stuff. I agree with what you pointed out (especially the things about the weapon tables) so I fixed it. If anyone of my colleagues disagree, feel free to change them
    Awesome. Yeah it's just up for discussion/a mention. I'll look up again in a bit and see what I can find ^_^

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

@simozh @darkangel1 @chickeninabiskit Under the DayZ Mod section here a lot of grammatical errors and word placement errors @ Actions - DayZ Wiki especially in the 'Build' section. The use of wording on 'Take Painkillers' 'Take Morphine' and 'Take Antibiotics' isn't particularly good. I'd suggest 'Consuming' or 'Using'. Instead of 'Make Fireplace' perhaps just use: 'Firemaking'? A bit RS I know ;p. I'd suggest adding a new category under 'Rarity' @ Land Vehicles - DayZ Wiki like 'Extremely Rare' because the S1203 Van isn't the same rarity as a SUV. On Sniper Rifles - DayZ Wiki perhaps place a * and tell that 4xM24 Mags can convert to a DMR mag and vice versa.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KidoThe For This Useful Post:

Woodhouse (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I know asking for a sticky is shitty and it shouldn't be done, but something like this needs to be stickied.
    The Crossfire wiki is stickied ( https://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...gnments-q.html ) and this should be as well.
    If the manager posts an assignment or information I can stick it. I'll talk to him about it.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Woodhouse (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This looks amazing!
    Nice work love Dayz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CrypticIce For This Useful Post:

Woodhouse (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

If the manager posts an assignment or information I can stick it. I'll talk to him about it.
    Ok. I'll probably make a thread later today then.

Thanks
    @chickeninabiskit @simozh I've come up with some ideas, how about a section where people can create their own tutorials as the tutorial section is a bit deprived of information? How about create an interactive photo gallery? Share funny moments, epic moments etc. Perhaps link complicated terms/key term to DayZ with a definition? I saw some but not enough. Try to include more images? All I see are walls of text right now. Just suggestions of course. Heck, they're probably all crap. ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    @chickeninabiskit @simozh I've come up with some ideas, how about a section where people can create their own tutorials as the tutorial section is a bit deprived of information? How about create an interactive photo gallery? Share funny moments, epic moments etc. Perhaps link complicated terms/key term to DayZ with a definition? I saw some but not enough. Try to include more images? All I see are walls of text right now. Just suggestions of course. Heck, they're probably all crap. ^_^
    You can just add on sub pages to Tutorials. Editing is open to everyone as long as you have an account. I made a gallery for the Standalone already. I guess the mod section could use one too. A dictionary. If you want to add one :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    You can just add on sub pages to Tutorials. Editing is open to everyone as long as you have an account. I made a gallery for the Standalone already. I guess the mod section could use one too. A dictionary. If you want to add one :P
    Haha. I don't have an account (should make one) so I can't see them features. I might make a tutorial - would I be able to upload a video instead? A dictionary would be perfect. XD

Thanks
    Look at all this hard work

Thanks
    Awesome. Yeah it's just up for discussion/a mention. I'll look up again in a bit and see what I can find ^_^

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

@simozh @darkangel1 @chickeninabiskit Under the DayZ Mod section here a lot of grammatical errors and word placement errors @ Actions - DayZ Wiki especially in the 'Build' section. The use of wording on 'Take Painkillers' 'Take Morphine' and 'Take Antibiotics' isn't particularly good. I'd suggest 'Consuming' or 'Using'. Instead of 'Make Fireplace' perhaps just use: 'Firemaking'? A bit RS I know ;p. I'd suggest adding a new category under 'Rarity' @ Land Vehicles - DayZ Wiki like 'Extremely Rare' because the S1203 Van isn't the same rarity as a SUV. On Sniper Rifles - DayZ Wiki perhaps place a * and tell that 4xM24 Mags can convert to a DMR mag and vice versa.
    The reason I put Take Painkillers and Take Morphine etc is because of the fact that's how it is in game but thanks for the suggestion :P
    Want to learn how to customize your own menu's/write your own scripts? Check out my sticky in the help section
    Or click this link -
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/696-dayz-h...nto-menus.html
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0 View Post
    the only person that can ban you, is the big chief mr battleye himself. no admin or hacker or player can do this. In addition to this the big chief mr battleye will ban you based on the bypasser you're using NOT what scripts you are using.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
    The reason I put Take Painkillers and Take Morphine etc is because of the fact that's how it is in game but thanks for the suggestion :P
    Ahh right I see. Sorry ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'd suggest adding a new category under 'Rarity' @ Land Vehicles - DayZ Wiki like 'Extremely Rare' because the S1203 Van isn't the same rarity as a SUV
    Rare is considered like 1-2 per server so I don't see the need for that. If a server spawns 1 of each (Suv and Van), it doesn't make sense (at least for me) to call the SUV Rare and the Van Extremely Rare

On Sniper Rifles - DayZ Wiki perhaps place a * and tell that 4xM24 Mags can convert to a DMR mag and vice versa.
    I will be re-doing the weapons section under the coming month so I will include these, depending on the format I change it to.
    Last edited by Tacticious✓; 03-10-2013 at 05:52 AM.
    If you need help - PM me

Thanks
    Rare is considered like 1-2 per server so I don't see the need for that. If a server spawns 1 of each (Suv and Van), it doesn't make sense (at least for me) to call the SUV Rare and the Van Extremely Rare
    I was suggesting switching it around, SUV - Very rare (seeing as there's some servers that don't have them and usually only 2 to a server) then the S1203 Van to be Rare as there's 3 to a server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I was suggesting switching it around, SUV - Very rare (seeing as there's some servers that don't have them and usually only 2 to a server) then the S1203 Van to be Rare as there's 3 to a server.
    well that's kinda my point, not all servers are the same so that's why the Rare category is generalized, while Somewhat Rare and Very Rare are dependable on servers
    If you need help - PM me

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacticious✓ For This Useful Post:

KidoThe (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    well that's kinda my point, not all servers are the same so that's why the Rare category is generalized, while Somewhat Rare and Very Rare are dependable on servers
    Ahh right I see ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast