Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Wink Good Game?

GG : Good Game?
    Last edited by typhoonboi; 03-10-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks
    To anyone looking at buying this account:

It was stolen today. Several tickets have been sent to Nexon and there has been a filing with the INF.

This kid stole this account and seriously messed with the wrong people. Legal action will be taken against him for stealing online property and I suggest anyone looking at buying this account from him stay far away. The chances of him (or anyone foolish enough to buy this account) keeping the account are zero.

This is just fair warning to anyone looking at buying this account. I do not want you to be dissappointed after you give this kid money and then the account is taken away.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nate1782 View Post
    To anyone looking at buying this account:

It was stolen today. Several tickets have been sent to Nexon and there has been a filing with the INF.

This kid stole this account and seriously messed with the wrong people. Legal action will be taken against him for stealing online property and I suggest anyone looking at buying this account from him stay far away. The chances of him (or anyone foolish enough to buy this account) keeping the account are zero.

This is just fair warning to anyone looking at buying this account. I do not want you to be dissappointed after you give this kid money and then the account is taken away.

Have a great weekend everyone.
    GG? uMadBro? Do you even lift?
    Last edited by typhoonboi; 03-10-2013 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks

Red face Check, mate, match.

Quote Originally Posted by typhoonboi View Post
    LOL who is this guy? my first sell and this is what i get? Please get this guy off my page. It's my account, my email with my name on it, my security questions and answers, my FB is linked to it, its ALL MINE it was created by none other than me! SO STEP OFF Please.
    Don't play dumb. You took advantage of a 14 year old boy in order to get this account, and by doing so have ruined any reputation you ever had on CA.

The real story is as follows:

The account was hacked by ImDoneCA and the player above, typhoonboi, helped the account in question become secure again. This means reassigning the emails several times and redoing everything to ensure that it was not hacked again. Unfortunately, the 14 year old trusted him enough and did not think to change the email to one that was his own, and left it at as the one made by typhoonboi.

Early yesterday morning, typhoonboi (I am keeping his IGN hidden as to be fair), was kicked from our clan due to rude/bad behaviour. After this he went nuts. He stole the account, changed all the info, and spent the rest of the day spamming the clan chat. We have many screenshots and over an hours worth over video to prove this to any potential buyer. The sad part is, he did it to get back at the clan leader, and the clan leader doesn't even own the account! The account belonged to a naive 14 year old. Quite pathetic really. Typhoonboi acts like a man but chooses to prey on someone much younger than him.

I repeat my aforementioned statement. Do not buy this account unless you want to lose money. There is no way that the account is going to stay in typhoonboi's possession, or anyone who chooses to buy it. In terms of the account being linked to his facebook account, the security questions, and his name on it: all of these changes would have been made on the day in question and actually further help our case with Nexon. Thanks for being so stupid, and frankly so helpful, to us Typhoonboi. Let alone the fact that this post has been recorded and will also be used to prove that the account is not yours. Funny how the day after all of an accounts info is changed it suddenly appears on MPGH to be sold. Must be coincidence.

Once again, this is just fair warning to anyone looking at buying the account. Don't want you wasting your money.
    Last edited by nate1782; 03-10-2013 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Had to add something.

Thanks
    Haha he removed the post to try to hide what he has done. Luckily I took screenshots. GOOD GAME.

Noone buy this account:

https://i45.tinypic.com/r1zj3l.png

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    mpgh1.png  

r1zj3l.png  

Last edited by nate1782; 03-10-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nate1782 View Post
    Haha he removed the post to try to hide what he has done. Luckily I took screenshots. GOOD GAME.

Noone buy this account:
    GG your SS is not Approved nor will it be.

Thanks
    Haha these replies just verify exactly what I have been saying. Grow up, not fatter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Deleted by me on fear of getting bannd in par taking in something not my business
    Last edited by themanthemyth; 03-10-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey mod enter /closed

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by themanthemyth View Post
    hey Player [MJ-ScoobyDoo] - Community Ban List

and

Player [-Im_CH3RRY] - Community Ban List who is nate.. shareing mpgh accounts is wrong too..

as i said before and ill say this again. i have the your leader on a rat i can take his account whenever i want. all email on the account for sale have been changed but due to the way it was used. ill offer you $30 via paypal
    What are u talking about sharing MPGH? and why giving out the fucking cbl player names ? and who the fuck are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoonboi View Post
    Hey mod enter /closed

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

What are u talking about sharing MPGH? and why giving out the fucking cbl player names ? and who the fuck are you?
    Chill out Matt .. dookie will be gitting his account back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    lol scammers these days