Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

HOW TO WIN CAPSULE SHOP WEAPONS PLEASE HELP ME

Hello after 3 years of playing ava i only got 1 sw1911 and 1 super redhawk. i just suck at capsule shop. the only thing i do is buy individual now but that only works for euro and 99% of the times i end up wasting all my euros because i only get armors and stuff and not any special gun. and the only thing i know referring to caps with nuumber is to buy when its green. So pls i ask for your help on when to buy, how it works, i wish (not demanding) a detailed guide please :c , i aldready searched on google and came out with nothing... i dream with at least 1 ap secondary wep.. its been 3 years !!! for god sake !! i made over 20 accounts and leveled them up all just to try get something !! and look what i got !! 2 secondary euro wep, what a shame. please help a poor blind idiot

Gif made by the one and only !
    @ModRed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooth View Post
    Hello after 3 years of playing ava i only got 1 sw1911 and 1 super redhawk. i just suck at capsule shop. the only thing i do is buy individual now but that only works for euro and 99% of the times i end up wasting all my euros because i only get armors and stuff and not any special gun. and the only thing i know referring to caps with nuumber is to buy when its green. So pls i ask for your help on when to buy, how it works, i wish (not demanding) a detailed guide please :c , i aldready searched on google and came out with nothing... i dream with at least 1 ap secondary wep.. its been 3 years !!! for god sake !! i made over 20 accounts and leveled them up all just to try get something !! and look what i got !! 2 secondary euro wep, what a shame. please help a poor blind idiot
    Capsule shop is always risky, the gun may win at 1 or it may win at 99, the number is random. However, there are strategies to increase your chance of winning, but it's never guaranteed unless you were to buy 10 at 10/99 or something like that. I tend to like to buy around 40, and for me it's worked out quite well. Just remember, the lower you buy your capsules at the better the chance you have of winning. Just be patient and don't buy at too high of a number.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

Tooth (03-10-2013)