Threaded View

Thanks

Exclamation A new way of running things

The Gfx team is going to be undergoing some changes. I currently have no information on who is getting taken off and who is getting put on. However to who is staying and to who is comming I'd like to say this.

I've been a mod of this section for over two months now. Through this time the activity of the other mods slowly decreased and I was left alone. When the reformating of the gfx team is complete and if I'm still here, I'd like to carry out this plan to make the gfx section easier to manage and cleaner.

The Plan

I would personally like to see atleast 2 mods for this section, the amount of gfx team members could varry. When the new members are added into the team I will give them a section in which they must control. Basically, they will be helpers to the mods. The gfx members will record each account of spam and flame in their section and report it to the mods in which the mods will take immediate action.

With this plan I also would like to give two or three members the responsibility of the Signature Of The Week contest. They will decide each week a new theme and run the contest.

Also a new look on spam and flame will be taken upon. If you are caught spamming or flamming in your own thread, it will immediatly be closed/deleted depending on the circumstances. Flamming and spam will no longer be tolerated in this section and there will no longer be a warning. If for some reason you feel the need to flame, simply post a link to a thread in the flame & rage section.

Later on more changes will take effect such as the ones stated in this thread.

If I continue my position here in the graphics section as a mod I will run this plan. If not I'd like to see whoever replaces me run this. I believe that this plan can help out this section a lot.

Sections
    SOTW Threads in the sotw sub forum will be closed after the challenge is completed or the deadline is up.
    Requests When requesting a sig, it must be in proper format or the thread will be closed. Also once the request has been filled out it will be closed to let other users know which requests havent been filled out. Also threads older than a week will be closed.
    Tutorials This section will simply be checked to make sure each thread is a tutorial, any thread asking for a tutorial will be moved to the request section.
    Showoffs Soon I'd like this to become a place for any peice of work, not just sigs and avatars. Flame and spam will be looked upon heavily here. Threads older than a week will be closed.
    Challenges After the two entries are submitted, the thread will be closed, meanwhile a poll will be set up. If someone declines a challenge or does not accept within a week, the thread will be closed. If a poll has a date on it, the thread will be closed after the poll closes.
    Graphics This will become the general talk section for the graphics section. Keep it on topic. Suggestions, ideas, questions, and anything else that doesnt fit anywhere else will go here. Flame and spam will also be looked upon highly here.

Each GFX team member will be assigned one of those sections to keep eye on. If they see something out of order, they will report it to a mod and the mod will take action. So for those of you who think you have a chance at the gfx team, start thinking which section you want to watch.
    Last edited by Ryguy; 06-27-2009 at 10:02 AM.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryguy For This Useful Post:

Faux (06-24-2009),hotdog393 (06-28-2009)