Psychedelic

rate my work plz

um plz rate this background i made tell me what you think
    Just PM Me If You Want Me To Make You A Sig

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/heckyea.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ok, ill try to CnC to the best of my knowledge. First of all, the 3 different elements (BG,render, FG), just don't go together. I'm not very good at flow yet,but I do see light pretty well, and you have a light source behind the dragon, yet the light seems to be striking the front of the mountains in FG. The lighting behind the dragon is not represented in the BG. Personally I wouldve gone darker in back to provide some contrast. Though it demonstrates perspective, it lacks depth. Nothing is blended very well.
    On the good side, it was a very good idea and showed some creativity. Practice will turn those good ideas and creativity into great images eventually.

[England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blueduece2 View Post
    Ok, ill try to CnC to the best of my knowledge. First of all, the 3 different elements (BG,render, FG), just don't go together. I'm not very good at flow yet,but I do see light pretty well, and you have a light source behind the dragon, yet the light seems to be striking the front of the mountains in FG. The lighting behind the dragon is not represented in the BG. Personally I wouldve gone darker in back to provide some contrast. Though it demonstrates perspective, it lacks depth. Nothing is blended very well.
    On the good side, it was a very good idea and showed some creativity. Practice will turn those good ideas and creativity into great images eventually.
    I agree here. Good concept but the execution could be better. The colours need to be blended better. Try some filters and gradient maps to make it flow a bit better.

I think instead of the fractal in the top left you should use a space scene and darken it all down. Then some light coming from the behind the dragon. I dunno thats just what i would do.

Energy

War does not determine who is right- only who is left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    thanks for the cnc i will keep all that in mind i didnt catch the light thing until now
    i copied the mountains and placed them over the dragon then cut his neck out but i forgot to add the mountain back in
    Just PM Me If You Want Me To Make You A Sig

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/heckyea.jpg[/img]