Thread: Le Bot 6.4

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Bots keep getting better!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sorry guys, it's raining a lot here and my signal is unstable, so I won't be able to release it today...

Thanks
    Is it just me or is it quite common for you guys to get kicked to log-in screen while botting?

I just Dl'd this as with other trainers Iv'e had this problem as-well, so I started ether storm (airstorm) bot and in about 1 minute i got kicked to log-in screen (without 60 sec timer).

In my experience, I believe this usually happens when the trainer sends the packet to collect an item, in this case it's "Air Freed", but the item is not actually there, thus instantly DC'ing you. When the item IS there, it collects it like normal, but when it isn't...yea. DC.

When trying custom made bots, it hardly ever DC's me when I don't have the packet for collecting items in, so instead I just use an auto-clicker set to 1 min or something on the spot where the "Yes" button is for the item, but this way I can't really use the PC for something else so... any chance you could increase the delay between each packet sent for picking up items?
    Last edited by chewbakka5; 03-17-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by chewbakka5 View Post
    Is it just me or is it quite common for you guys to get kicked to log-in screen while botting?

I just Dl'd this as with other trainers Iv'e had this problem as-well, so I started ether storm (airstorm) bot and in about 1 minute i got kicked to log-in screen (without 60 sec timer).

In my experience, I believe this usually happens when the trainer sends the packet to collect an item, in this case it's "Air Freed", but the item is not actually there, thus instantly DC'ing you. When the item IS there, it collects it like normal, but when it isn't...yea. DC.

When trying custom made bots, it hardly ever DC's me when I don't have the packet for collecting items in, so instead I just use an auto-clicker set to 1 min or something on the spot where the "Yes" button is for the item, but this way I can't really use the PC for something else so... any chance you could increase the delay between each packet sent for picking up items?
    Ya know there is a Auto Re-login button up top right?

Or you can just make an extra collection* bot using the bot manager.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by chewbakka5 View Post

Just bot in the Etherstorm war

- When you are in the botting place, stop the Etherstorm war bot and start generic attack bot. (Make sure quest is accepted)

- Then, after an hour, maybe you got 60+ of each required quest items... Use a sponzard rep (you can include xp and gold boost) and add this quest ID in bot manager: 1721

-After that, start bot (in bot manager) and it'll flood your chat screen by the rep you accumulated

I did this when I found out that the airstorm bot just always disconnect... you may like trying this one out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jp06 For This Useful Post:

chewbakka5 (03-18-2013)

Thanks
    So... Perhaps this isn't the right place to ask, but I have some questions regarding the Legion Exercise bots. Basically, I really want my Reavers, requiring the Judgement Scythe and Hammer. Simultaneously, I realize that during Legion Exercise 3, the Chaos Spiders drop a lot of random unnecessary items which flood the screen. If I want to leave the bot running but manage to keep the quest drops at the same time, will rejecting all drops cancel the quest drops as well? Or, does the bot already keep these items? Essentially, I want to keep the weapon drops from the Legion Exercises, but don't know how I can. Halp!

These bots are turning out to be incredibly efficient and surprisingly lacking in error, so I am eternally grateful Only having done so for a week now, I hope that I can further these successes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey James, how about adding a reject drop exclusion in your bot...
    The format will be like custom skills in the options, just don't reject the drop of the item added.
    Just for issues like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by kohlrabi View Post
    So... Perhaps this isn't the right place to ask, but I have some questions regarding the Legion Exercise bots. Basically, I really want my Reavers, requiring the Judgement Scythe and Hammer. Simultaneously, I realize that during Legion Exercise 3, the Chaos Spiders drop a lot of random unnecessary items which flood the screen. If I want to leave the bot running but manage to keep the quest drops at the same time, will rejecting all drops cancel the quest drops as well? Or, does the bot already keep these items? Essentially, I want to keep the weapon drops from the Legion Exercises, but don't know how I can. Halp!
    Please add this and the one I suggested earlier about the auto-spammer, can't buy a bank space because I don't really have money and can't do AExtras

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    Hey James, how about adding a reject drop exclusion in your bot...
    The format will be like custom skills in the options, just don't reject the drop of the item added.
    Just for issues like this:

Please add this and the one I suggested earlier about the auto-spammer, can't buy a bank space because I don't really have money and can't do AExtras
    It's already in place, items relevant to quests(Legion Token, Judgement Hammer ect)
    won't be rejected.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

kohlrabi (03-18-2013)

Thanks
    Happy Birthday!
    -DJ Rye69

Thanks
    tnx for this hacked

Thanks
    thanks . . .

Thanks
    will you be posting the later version? just wondering