Poll: Do you think aliens exist?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    yes aliens do exist.. if you want to see them, just go to Laredo, Texas.. at night and you will see TONS of em.. you can even catch one.. lol

bad joke *dives out of the way from lettuce and fruits*

but in all seriousness, in such vastness that is the universe, there has to be intelligent life, much like our own if not even more advanced..

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    yes aliens do exist.. if you want to see them, just go to Laredo, Texas.. at night and you will see TONS of em.. you can even catch one.. lol

bad joke *dives out of the way from lettuce and fruits*

but in all seriousness, in such vastness that is the universe, there has to be intelligent life, much like our own if not even more advanced..
    Or as Carl Sagan hypothesized not even carbon based, the light they detect maybe different from our visible light spectrum, like perhaps they may see in gamma ray light and every single human being will look black to them, because humans absorb almost all gamma light.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (07-09-2009),mariofan901 (08-15-2009)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    hmm never heard that before.. but that is very interesting.. hmm..

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    They do exist!
    I saw them in my dreams

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuerno View Post
    I do, because we are aliens!
    we aren't aliens because the definition of alien is something different or out of place, sooo...think about it, but yes there has to be other life because there are millions of other planets capable of supporting life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I really saw allien 2 years ago , it was something like fireball that flow around the trees for 1 hour and then it dissapeared in some seconds.

.::Favorite::.
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Ferrari-designed.jpg[/IMG]

.::Gifts::.
    |X|X|X|X|
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Sowt-1stplace.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/18dan1.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/sowt-19-winner.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Sowt21-3rdplace.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by daniliard View Post
    I really saw allien 2 years ago , it was something like fireball that flow around the trees for 1 hour and then it dissapeared in some seconds.
    Yea actually i saw one too.
    It was few years ago, when at night i just viewed out of window and something flashing red, blue and yellow was there.
    It was with really funny shape, like cell phone with horns and a tail and thrusters.

I just was on place for few second and then
    ------------P_E_E_E_E_E_E_W_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z__----------++++''',,,========BANG

Half second and it was gone of sight

Edit: Oops misclick i voted no

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes, i do believe in aliens, because if we were the only freaking intellegent life form in the whole fucking universe would be freaking depressing, like after were gone... what's going to happen? the universe will be dull as fuck and nothing will be going on. so in my opinion there are aliens in the universe because

1) the aztec and mayans, got most of their technology from them and have art that depict them talking to them, they built atronomy towers and stuff

2) the crop art in south america that was down ages before anybody had a plane or anything remotely close, so they did it so the aliens knew where they were.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    I don't waste time thinking about aliens because even if they do exist, it's not like they're about to invade Earth right now. Since this is the debate section though, I don't know if they exist, but I'm definitely not going to rule out the possibility.

Thanks
    I don't waste time thinking about aliens because even if they do exist, it's not like they're about to invade Earth right now. Since this is the debate section though, I don't know if they exist, but I'm definitely not going to rule out the possibility.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Yes, i do believe in aliens, because if we were the only freaking intellegent life form in the whole fucking universe would be freaking depressing, like after were gone... what's going to happen? the universe will be dull as fuck and nothing will be going on. so in my opinion there are aliens in the universe because

1) the aztec and mayans, got most of their technology from them and have art that depict them talking to them, they built atronomy towers and stuff

2) the crop art in south america that was down ages before anybody had a plane or anything remotely close, so they did it so the aliens knew where they were.
    Cite your source.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I believes in aliens, I see them crossing the United States borders on TV. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I saw a black alien around the corner.

Made by andrewgeltz
    Pressing the Thank button wont cost you money.

Thanks
    well the fact remains is that we can never disprove their existence it depends on what you mean by aliens.
    for example, a meterorite belived to come from mars has fossilized remains of bacteria that is similar to that found on earth.
    another example is there is a moon orniting either jjupiter or sturn (i dont remember its been a while)that nasa belives to be just one giant ocean frozen over, and they think there mgiht be some low level oceanic bacteria there.
    and if there can be bacteria there...

i dont believe or disbelieve in aliens, but the fact remains is that we can never disprove their existence, we could only prove it.

and if there are, i gurantee you they will look nothing like us, we might not even be able to detect eachother. They might just be made of pure energy or purple blobs the size of a marble.

but there are planets that can support life other then eart, for example, mars is what scientist think may have been a small earth that under went a horrible catosrtofic natural global warming.

as of right now, i have to say no intelegent extraterrestrial life can be proven to exist, but i will not rule out the possibility.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    im sure alien exist becasue i have see one by my self they came to get me and they told me that in my other life i was one of then o.O and then It was like a dream was weird o.O

idk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast