Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I think he just got depressed after his acid trip yesterday lul

Oh well, once u go MPGH you don't go back
    True that man, True that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You fuck up your brain and then wonder why the world is fucked up? Ironic. So what if people die, if you want to change that, go be a doctor. The world is overpopulated as it is, hell, I don't really care if people die, but if I have a chance to stop it, I will take it, because I don't want to know what will happen if I didn't. Dumbasses die, smartasses live, it's called natural selection. What you hear about on the news is the white guy who tries to act black and hangout in the Bronx. Natural selection, my friend. Dying is a regular cycle, thousands die every day, do you even think about that?

Also, so what if you can Google, it doesn't make you any smarter, I can answer most things without having to Google, and who do you think they are going to hire. I have questions that even Google can't answer, and you won't even be able to determine the answer without hours of research to catch up your basic level of knowledge just enough to pass the question.

Grow up and deal with your shit instead of running away from it.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY DISGUST ME!....

*looks around, everyone staring at me*

Oh... I didn't mean YOU people. Your ok.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I think he just got depressed after his acid trip yesterday lul

Oh well, once u go MPGH you don't go back
    i dont think he wants to quit mpgh i think hes losing his computer because of the depression everyones going through and he cant keep his pc on :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You fuck up your brain and then wonder why the world is fucked up? Ironic. So what if people die, if you want to change that, go be a doctor. The world is overpopulated as it is, hell, I don't really care if people die, but if I have a chance to stop it, I will take it, because I don't want to know what will happen if I didn't. Dumbasses die, smartasses live, it's called natural selection. What you hear about on the news is the white guy who tries to act black and hangout in the Bronx. Natural selection, my friend. Dying is a regular cycle, thousands die every day, do you even think about that?

Also, so what if you can Google, it doesn't make you any smarter, I can answer most things without having to Google, and who do you think they are going to hire. I have questions that even Google can't answer, and you won't even be able to determine the answer without hours of research to catch up your basic level of knowledge just enough to pass the question.

Grow up and deal with your shit instead of running away from it.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Thanks
    ^ Also, longer

Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ok if i reply to what all of u said ill dbl post like a mother. hood your right it is my life i can do what the fuck i want HAY ILL DIE HAPPY. unlike u working your asses of for shit just to get to a point in life where you stop turn around and go what did i really do with my life. what know what i can say ive dont with my life. ive HAD exp. ive smoked weeed ive triped on acid ive done dxm I JUMPDED OFF A CLIF. i should dont that agne today hehe. anyway i say im liveing my life insted of liveing day by day doing the same fucken thing. and u know what we all think diffrently thats why we have to yell back and forth no get a job u crack head? wtf i dont even do crack. But At Least i can say ive done something. but this thread will go back and forth i agree with all of u tho...not HBK he's just a dumfuck ban him...for real now. OK Ill Make you guys a deal ban..hbk and illl stay becuase honsty there's a few mother fuckers on here that see my point like .proxy and Rj. and zhell mindtek hood just i dont feeel like tipeing everyfucken name but u get the point. Arun/ i agree with what u said respect it but dont fully suport it sorry. dave. 100% on yeah no i didnt just relize the world is fuckd up ive been knowing this its just bothering me alittle bit more today,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    ok if i reply to what all of u said ill dbl post like a mother. hood your right it is my life i can do what the fuck i want HAY ILL DIE HAPPY. unlike u working your asses of for shit just to get to a point in life where you stop turn around and go what did i really do with my life. what know what i can say ive dont with my life. ive HAD exp. ive smoked weeed ive triped on acid ive done dxm I JUMPDED OFF A CLIF. i should dont that agne today hehe. anyway i say im liveing my life insted of liveing day by day doing the same fucken thing. and u know what we all think diffrently thats why we have to yell back and forth no get a job u crack head? wtf i dont even do crack. But At Least i can say ive done something. but this thread will go back and forth i agree with all of u tho...not HBK he's just a dumfuck ban him...for real now. OK Ill Make you guys a deal ban..hbk and illl stay becuase honsty there's a few mother fuckers on here that see my point like .proxy and Rj. and zhell mindtek hood just i dont feeel like tipeing everyfucken name but u get the point. Arun/ i agree with what u said respect it but dont fully suport it sorry. dave. 100% on yeah no i didnt just relize the world is fuckd up ive been knowing this its just bothering me alittle bit more today,
    You will be back, stfu.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    You will be back, stfu.
    i wont be back if u guys dont ban hbk and + didnt i win that fight i wish i can real meet the nigga and drop his ass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    Well, when you die, if that's the best things you can say you have done, I feel sorry for you. If you really are living your life, you should have no regrets, sounds like you have a lot of regrets.

"Here lies Mohammed
    He took Acid, He smoked weed, and he jumped off a cliff.

RIP"

Pretty shitty. Well have fun, I bet you will be back.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    He shall def be back.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Well, when you die, if that's the best things you can say you have done, I feel sorry for you. If you really are living your life, you should have no regrets, sounds like you have a lot of regrets.

"Here lies Mohammed
    He took Acid, He smoked weed, and he jumped off a cliff.

RIP"

Pretty shitty. Well have fun, I bet you will be back.
    ok i am haveing fun im not done yet BTW PEOPLE IM NOT GOING TO KILL MY SELF WTF?but i do have to say something arun im not done yet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Moe, continue to speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    YEAH ITS CALLED THE REAL WORLD GET USED TO IT.
    btw what the fuck does this have to do with mpgh and the internet?
    your leaving mpgh because of the real world? lolwat.
    Last edited by Hispiforce; 06-25-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast