Thread: Fresh reset

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Fresh reset

Mm did prestige hack Woho !! Not ! So now i did fresh reset But i cant use Any xp trainer :s nothing Work Why ?
    I ALWAYS WANT MY THANK'S IF I HELPED YOU OR SHARED SOMETHING YOU LIKE // IpsA Da Bozz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kissaa View Post
    Mm did prestige hack Woho !! Not ! So now i did fresh reset But i cant use Any xp trainer :s nothing Work Why ?
    What prestige hack? Which trainer or hack did you use?

There is no way to directly change your prestige without messing up your account. That's why there are so many XP trainers available. Unfortunately, there is no shortcut to prestige master on this game, except for XP trainers.

Never, EVER, directly edit your prestige, rank, or XP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    What prestige hack? Which trainer or hack did you use?

There is no way to directly change your prestige without messing up your account. That's why there are so many XP trainers available. Unfortunately, there is no shortcut to prestige master on this game, except for XP trainers.

Never, EVER, directly edit your prestige, rank, or XP.
    i used only this https://www.mpgh.net/forum/675-call-d...-729-3-up.html cheat tables. to set prestige :/ now my account is fucked up. no trainer at all working
    I ALWAYS WANT MY THANK'S IF I HELPED YOU OR SHARED SOMETHING YOU LIKE // IpsA Da Bozz

Thanks
    i used only this https://www.mpgh.net/forum/675-call-d...-729-3-up.html cheat tables. to set prestige :/ now my account is fucked up. no trainer at all working
    That's why I said to NEVER edit your prestige, rank or XP using Cheat Engine.

We warned everyone not to change those values, but still, me and ytoof shouldn't have even put those values in the table in the first place. We only put them in there for completeness.

For future reference, don't edit those values. Those are stored on Treyarch's end and it will only mess up your account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That's why I said to NEVER edit your prestige, rank or XP using Cheat Engine.

We warned everyone not to change those values, but still, me and ytoof shouldn't have even put those values in the table in the first place. We only put them in there for completeness.

For future reference, don't edit those values. Those are stored on Treyarch's end and it will only mess up your account.
    ye but i wounder why i cant use a xp trainer :S noting works .. :/ so strange. have tryed all trainers -.-'

Thanks
    ye but i wounder why i cant use a xp trainer :S noting works .. :/ so strange. have tryed all trainers -.-'
    What rank are you?

If you are using my trainers, for example, most of the options won't work until you are high enough rank to at least use the create-a-class, and a lot of options won't work until you are at least Prestige 1.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What rank are you?

If you are using my trainers, for example, most of the options won't work until you are high enough rank to at least use the create-a-class, and a lot of options won't work until you are at least Prestige 1.
    iam rank 3 only first prestige >.< u know.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

OMG OMG OMG I LOOOOVE U i was so mad , now iam so happy. its work on lvl 4 hihi .. man AH love u :O