Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Very important question!!!!!!!!

um ok this is really imporant um can some one plz oh idk tell me how to get all my crossfire files back? and half of my pictures and music disapired with them i think subgames stole my stuff dam them cause when i went to go look for some family photos they were all gone i looked in my music folder the next day to listen to music to play when i play crossfire then when i did that there were like 40 songs left in my music folder and i had over 2000 songs damit and when i went into the crossfire folder it was all empty and when i started crossfire it went to the loading screen I logged on then what happened was i went to log onto a server went into a room then my whole computer fot F***ed up and now idk what to do!!!! help me plz!!!!!!!

the most important question here is what should i do to get crossfire working and possiably all my photos and music back all my other games work but not crossfire what should i do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by (FPS)H4X0R View Post
    um ok this is really imporant um can some one plz oh idk tell me how to get all my crossfire files back? and half of my pictures and music disapired with them i think subgames stole my stuff dam them cause when i went to go look for some family photos they were all gone i looked in my music folder the next day to listen to music to play when i play crossfire then when i did that there were like 40 songs left in my music folder and i had over 2000 songs damit and when i went into the crossfire folder it was all empty and when i started crossfire it went to the loading screen I logged on then what happened was i went to log onto a server went into a room then my whole computer fot F***ed up and now idk what to do!!!! help me plz!!!!!!!

the most important question here is what should i do to get crossfire working and possiably all my photos and music back all my other games work but not crossfire what should i do?
    Umm, i am sorry to upset you, someone is hacking in your computer or it is a virus. Tell me what antivirus you have and i will try my best
    Cheers

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you can cancel this thread a person named cake4noob helped me with this problem and helped me also fix combat arms and my WarRock

Thanks
    you can easily use system restore if you use windows (which majority of people do)
    its all about ubuntu OS
    and redhat