Thread: I need help

Thanks

I need help

Hello, My hacks was working on this computer before I used my reboot cd.. Now when the reboot cd is done and my computer is back to normal the hacks won't work I know the hacks I'm using aren't patched because I've just tryed them on my friends computer. So I was wondering is there some software I need to upgrade my computer compents? Are is my software not up to date enough.. Please tell me what to do I can't even see the cham menu when I click insert and my speed hack ain't even working T_T

I've posted something similar to this in the Help thread yesterday but no 1 responded.

So if you don't mind could you tell me what to install to get the hacks to work on my computer? And my computer is a XP not a vista..

And I've already have NET framework and DirectX 9.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dcool19d View Post
    Hello, My hacks was working on this computer before I used my reboot cd.. Now when the reboot cd is done and my computer is back to normal the hacks won't work I know the hacks I'm using aren't patched because I've just tryed them on my friends computer. So I was wondering is there some software I need to upgrade my computer compents? Are is my software not up to date enough.. Please tell me what to do I can't even see the cham menu when I click insert and my speed hack ain't even working T_T

I've posted something similar to this in the Help thread yesterday but no 1 responded.

So if you don't mind could you tell me what to install to get the hacks to work on my computer? And my computer is a XP not a vista..

And I've already have NET framework and DirectX 9.0
    There is a thread that is called "Hacks not working, Click here now" just follow the instructions and i am sure it will work