Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

we have traitors/spies in our section

i have figured out that we have members in our section including a menion turning hacks over to aeria games so they can be detected and they where dumb enough to chat about doing this on mpgh here is a picture of one of them i dont know how to tell the head admin but i do hope he see's this and removes these traitors from the site they are here only to ruin any game haking

the underlined part is him talking about turning hacks into aeria or wellbia for them to patch them!!! they "aeria' posted on there site for people to do this to get hacks patched or detected these guys are here doing this !!!! Any released hack or injector is a day or two at the most !!unreleased hacks
    last for weeks at a time if they even ever get detected these guys are spies with one purpose to ruin this site i think they need to be ip banned for seeking to ruin mpgh!!! i have been watching them they have multiple accts !!!!
    these guys are not true hackers they seek to kill hacking !!!!
    please report these traitors to the highest authorities hopefully they will get ip bans !!! they are submitting hacks to be detected read some of the other comments made and you will see who in this discussion is in on there plan !!!! please help me get these jerks banned !!! perm!!!! they are killing the ava section no one will release due to them !!!!

list of spies AVAPlaye GlowingStone stevecbns "aka" riddick to he says what i gave them meaning he gave aeria the hacks he knew that worked so they could get them patched this dude is a fucking asswhipe him the the others with him need to be ip banned right now !!!!

this guy has harassed everyone to post any hack !!! him and his friends they need to be banned they noobs have found out how to kill mpgh but not if they are banned "IP"
    Then they will have to just cry cause they failed at there plan to kill mpgh's ava section!!!
    Please help me report them to the admin please help me save my section from them they are killing the AVA section hack detection is the same day sometimes due to them
    the hardest for them was one packed with themidia and even he got tired of there crap please report these jerks !!!

@Dave84311 they really are submitting hacks to aeria they are even brave enough to talk about it in threads !!!!
    please bann these guys !!!!
    this is the thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post7669676 they want more than no leeching they wont no ava hacks !!!! please read that whole thread
    and remove these guys they are killing the section they want a hack free AVA it is obvious !!!! please read these punks comments !!!

Please reply to my thread if you think mpgh should not allow traitors to do this !!! submit hacks to games companies like aeria or wellbia to get hacks patched he clearly says the hacks where supposed to be detected cause he submitted them to aeria or wellbia he is a creep he has hassled me on pm he has said he plans to kill ava on mpgh he needs to be ip banned if you agree that this is bullshit please post a comment!!!!
    Last edited by iwiniwin; 03-14-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    we must be very careful spy
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

Thanks
    Aaaaaaand, hm, what I was about to say?

Oh, BANNED.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    His banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    i have figured out that we have members in our section including a menion turning hacks over to aeria games so they can be detected and they where dumb enough to chat about doing this on mpgh here is a picture of one of them i dont know how to tell the head admin but i do hope he see's this and removes these traitors from the site they are here only to ruin any game haking

the underlined part is him talking about turning hacks into aeria or wellbia for them to patch them!!! they "aeria' posted on there site for people to do this to get hacks patched or detected these guys are here doing this !!!! Any released hack or injector is a day or two at the most !!unreleased hacks
    last for weeks at a time if they even ever get detected these guys are spies with one purpose to ruin this site i think they need to be ip banned for seeking to ruin mpgh!!! i have been watching them they have multiple accts !!!!
    these guys are not true hackers they seek to kill hacking !!!!
    please report these traitors to the highest authorities hopefully they will get ip bans !!! they are submitting hacks to be detected read some of the other comments made and you will see who in this discussion is in on there plan !!!! please help me get these jerks banned !!! perm!!!! they are killing the ava section no one will release due to them !!!!

list of spies AVAPlaye GlowingStone stevecbns "aka" riddick to he says what i gave them meaning he gave aeria the hacks he knew that worked so they could get them patched this dude is a fucking asswhipe him the the others with him need to be ip banned right now !!!!

this guy has harassed everyone to post any hack !!! him and his friends they need to be banned they noobs have found out how to kill mpgh but not if they are banned "IP"
    Then they will have to just cry cause they failed at there plan to kill mpgh's ava section!!!
    Please help me report them to the admin please help me save my section from them they are killing the AVA section hack detection is the same day sometimes due to them
    the hardest for them was one packed with themidia and even he got tired of there crap please report these jerks !!!

@Dave84311 they really are submitting hacks to aeria they are even brave enough to talk about it in threads !!!!
    please bann these guys !!!!
    this is the thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post7669676 they want more than no leeching they wont no ava hacks !!!! please read that whole thread
    and remove these guys they are killing the section they want a hack free AVA it is obvious !!!! please read these punks comments !!!

Please reply to my thread if you think mpgh should not allow traitors to do this !!! submit hacks to games companies like aeria or wellbia to get hacks patched he clearly says the hacks where supposed to be detected cause he submitted them to aeria or wellbia he is a creep he has hassled me on pm he has said he plans to kill ava on mpgh he needs to be ip banned if you agree that this is bullshit please post a comment!!!!
    Hey iwiniwn or Hoosier you are a fucking leecher and a prick, and NOW YOU ARE BANNED!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Riddick; 03-16-2013 at 06:20 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    good job lets bann all the hack makers uz we dont need hacks any more -her in mpgh we keep the game fair never hack get skills xd mving to mw3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post
    good job lets bann all the hack makers uz we dont need hacks any more -her in mpgh we keep the game fair never hack get skills xd mving to mw3
    Yeh, seeya you fucking leecher. Go suck Hoosier!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Yeh, seeya you fucking leecher. Go suck Hoosier!!!!
    NOOB MAD BRO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Shut the fuck up leecher and go suck Hoosier, and do him up the azz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Shut the fuck up leecher and go suck Hoosier, and do him up the azz.
    xd iknow am leecher is that all what you can say leecher beter than spy

now can you dig that suckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    xd iknow am leecher is that all what you can say leecher beter than spy

now can you dig that suckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
    Fucking piece of shit LEEECCCHHHHEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Fucking piece of shit LEEECCCHHHHEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you sound like ropot that say the same word

if iam the piece of shit thats make you the hole big shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

no please stop dont do thats u gona make me cry
    fakin
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    fakin
    fakin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast