Thanks

Thumbs down Cod is terrible in my opinion

first off, it turns kids in to little douches. second they have made wayyyyy to many fucking games. third it says its realistic but theres mechs and horses. unless this is china or Canada, that is not fucking realistic. cod is just the worst game out there. any other opinions? it seems like its mostly focused around style points, unless this is the gay army, style doesnt matter

Thanks
    COD is continually getting worse because it has stopped being developed for the PC, and is now made for the consoles and PORTED over to PC.

So, every year since MW1, we are basically getting the same re-hashed XBOX or PS3 version of the game with a few new weapons thrown in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by wowees8 View Post
    third it says its realistic but theres mechs and horses.
    Where?

/10char

Thanks
    I personally despise the knifing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    opinions are and must be respected
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHawK- View Post
    opinions are and must be respected
    You're just not going to stop spamming every thread until you reach that 1,000 post count are you?

Your sig is extremely annoying by the way. The only person who cares how many post you have, is you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    You're just not going to stop spamming every thread until you reach that 1,000 post count are you?

Your sig is extremely annoying by the way. The only person who cares how many post you have, is you.
    You're contributing to the spam as well. (I'm too now...)

Report such things with the report button or PM/VM an minion/higher staff about it.

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

dharbert (03-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by wowees8 View Post
    first off, it turns kids in to little douches. second they have made wayyyyy to many fucking games. third it says its realistic but theres mechs and horses. unless this is china or Canada, that is not fucking realistic. cod is just the worst game out there. any other opinions? it seems like its mostly focused around style points, unless this is the gay army, style doesnt matter
    yeah,there are a lot of 8 years old kids who destroy your eardrums with microphone,all of them are the rage masters.
    if u don't like call of duty,why do you buy it?
    this game has 2 different stories: 1 in the 80's(horses because the arabs got them in those years),2 in 2025(is obvious that in this year they've got mechs,or just an assumption).
    you dont like call of duty? u want a realistic game? medal of honor warfighter and BF3 have the doors open for u.
    WHY U WATCH?????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The best cod in my opinion is Fourdeltaone MW2 don't your money on black ops 2

Thanks
    thing is, games dont need to be realistic- unless you find something fun about shooting people, or dying. Since CoD4, each call of duty game has progressively gotten worse each time. What I miss is 50 man servers and maps that arent so ridiculously small that enemies spawn in the exact same spot as you did a few seconds ago. and I'm seriously raging every time I play black ops 2, its just spawn, walk forwards a bit and get shot in the back, or; spawn, walk all the way to the other side of the map, turn around and get shot. its not even about your skill anymore-

whats more "skill" in call of duty isnt even how good you are at the game- its what kind of computer you have, and how fast your internet is.

unless the next call of duty game is as amazing and brilliant as cod4 was to me the first time I ever played it, I think I might just give up.

Thanks
    I don't think there's one video game out there that is realistic.

Thanks
    No offense, but the reasons are really making non-sense, well you don't think a game is terrible because kids play it, the father of the kids are the terrible ones, i don't even have to comment the rest of the reasons, well, if the Cod graphics we're terrible the game would suck too, but their not. Ofc it's not just the graphics, with so many pros to the game, i don't se why the shit you're talking about those reasons.. If the game was 100% real it would suck, add some unreal things to make fun too..
    Last edited by Backlash97; 03-16-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    COD now is alright when I want to fps game for about an hour or two but after that I get bored. The only COD I could ever sit down and play all day would have to be COD4 and to this day I can still play COD4 all day. I hate how they let the servers go tho I get 3 types of games one game I have 1 bar all game other games is a modded lobby people flying around spaming rpg's and some times I will get games with full bars (talking about ps3 cod4 btw) I still have fun trying to snipe with one bar tho. lol hell even the message of the day talks about MW2 coming out soon.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 03-17-2013 at 01:39 AM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]