Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

There is no GOD, JESUS, HELL, HEAVEN...

Hello there!
    (My english suck, sorry if you dont understand me)
    I would like to share my opinion why i do not belive in religion...
    Okay, so, this is why i do NOT belive (in the above mentioned), and etc...
    Shit, i dont even know with what to begin...
    Okay lets start with universe, we know that universe in space is infinite...
    God can't create something what is infinite...If god created space what was before space???
    Hmmmmmmm... Nothing???
    Exactly...Space by itself is not matter, matter is only in space...Space its just space...and space is nothing...Anything that would cover up space needs to be an matter...
    It would be understandable if god only created bing bang, big bang has an end...But religion says that god created everything, space, time, matter whatever the fuck exist...And thats not true.
    Okay, what about god???
    God is supoused to be something that is the first, the first of everything...
    Religion says that creator cant be created???
    Oh really, he is just like an space?
    Existed always???
    BULLSHIT!
    If god exist, something created him.Its hard to think that god always existed, if existed is created by someone...
    But if creator can't be created, means no god,
    If there is an god, its not GOD, its basically an energy who starded all that, but its just energy not god that can understand or is something like humans....
    What about adam and eve?
    What would happend if they didnt eat from tree of knowledge???
    Well why i should spend my time if u can watch this??

If you ask me who is the worst monster of all time, i would say its jesus/god.
    Why?
    Well if you dont belive in god or jesus, if you dont love him enough, if you chose to be atheist, you are going in hell, you will suffer in the big pain until the end of time...Really? Can you imagine any person that deserve that? I can't think about any person, not even adolf hitler...
    And you tell me that jesus is love???
    If he give us free choice, then he should then put us into Hell???
    Jesus is like: You can chose any way you want, but with only one condition! If you chose anything else but religion, you are going to hell.
    And this is why some people chose religion.They are little pussies who are afraid of death...
    Please tell me, why you newer ask yourself is that all true? Why are you fake proffing just because u belive?
    Believing doesn't have to do anything with truth...Its just imagine you're god and then " proffing " it.
    I can say that i have an ghost alien that lives with me only when nobodys arround me, i can make people belive in that.
    I think that faith should be personal, not few asses make religion and now everyone should join it or they will go to hell
    BULLSHIT!
    You should ask yourself in what crap are you beliveing...

THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS COPIED FROM PAGE God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs

There is no scientific evidence indicating that God exists. We all know that. For example:

God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.
    None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.
    God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.
    The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.
    The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.
    When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers."
    Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS occur without any response from God.
    And so on…
    Let's agree that there is no empirical evidence showing that God exists.
    If you think about it as a rational person, this lack of evidence is startling. There is not one bit of empirical evidence indicating that today's "God", nor any other contemporary god, nor any god of the past, exists. In addition we know that:

If we had scientific proof of God's existence, we would talk about the "science of God" rather than "faith in God".
    If we had scientific proof of God's existence, the study of God would be a scientific endeavor rather than a theological one.
    If we had scientific proof of God's existence, all religious people would be aligning on the God that had been scientifically proven to exist. Instead there are thousands of gods and religions.
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-15-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    There's 666 in my username, so it's proof that Satan exists

In all seriousness though, I probably agree with most of what you said (tl;skimmed)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​That video was wondrous.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks...
    I wish if people stop feeding kids with that nonsense and actually get a life...
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-15-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks
    Simply because you find it nonsense and illogical does not disproven it. That is a terrible argument. One thousand years ago the technology today was considered illogical and a fantasy. Just because you can not currently wrap your head around such an idea does not make t wrong. Inter-stellar transport is also difficult to wrap our minds around due to many variables, yet we know it's possible.

Stop fighting something you do not believe exists, it's pointless. Well, except for Islam, that's just a rip off of other abrahamic religions stuck in the sixteenth century.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Tehnology is something that is actually TRUE!
    I do not have to belive in tehnology...TEHNOLOGY IS TRUE...
    We know how some things works and can mathematically prove it, or however u want?
    Okay i wont give any argument or fact because that religious people make extremly mad..
    I will just ask you...
    Give me an good proof why should i belive in god???
    Give me proof smart man and if my brain really buy it, then you're just amazing...
    But if i buy that, u then also have to tell me whi chrihtians are better tham musims, even if i am christian... I dont see a reason whi making multiple religions...
    And becase there many of them, its even harder to say which one is true lol...
    No really, people should get life...
    And then i need to hear from an musim, whi are muslims better, because, both of them are saying that their god is only real...
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-15-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    No there's god , he was the firstly and he created everything.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

yoda23456 (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Do i really have to reply to this lol???
    Can you please explain than?
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ahahah nice video.. funny
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

Thanks
    yeh you're right and allah is satan.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulz$ecurity For This Useful Post:

iTzSeyeko™JR #1 (03-17-2013)

Thanks
    I go by the term ..
    If there is no beginning, there is no end ..
    and somehow God has no beginning therefore he has no end ..
    How can the space and everything you see come out of nothing .. ?!
    There must be something beyond our imagination and comprehension ..
    Probably that is the reason why we cannot comprehend the Existence of a GOD ..
    All there religion you see are kind of corrupted and humans are prone to change and corruption ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    SPACE DOSENT CAME FROK NOWHERE
    I see you did not read actually all what i said!
    Space by it selft, its not an matter, space is space thats empty, nothing, only matter is in space, space is not matter!!!!!!
    Whene there is nothing, really nothing we call that that null nothing, space, null space...
    God cant create space, only matter in it...
    But i still not gonna buy that cheap crap about god...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Tehnology is something that is actually TRUE!
    I do not have to belive in tehnology...TEHNOLOGY IS TRUE...
    We know how some things works and can mathematically prove it, or however u want?
    Okay i wont give any argument or fact because that religious people make extremly mad..
    I will just ask you...
    Give me an good proof why should i belive in god???
    Give me proof smart man and if my brain really buy it, then you're just amazing...
    But if i buy that, u then also have to tell me whi chrihtians are better tham musims, even if i am christian... I dont see a reason whi making multiple religions...
    And becase there many of them, its even harder to say which one is true lol...
    No really, people should get life...
    And then i need to hear from an musim, whi are muslims better, because, both of them are saying that their god is only real...
    Did I say there is a God? I did not. Did I say there isn't a god? No I did not. Saying either is highly uneducated, as the terminology for a "God" can be used in many ways, as well the human race is not nearly at it's technological peak. You are basing assumptions upon current human limitations, which is in-the-box thinking.

You're an uneducated child, attempting to act superior than those who do believe in a higher deity. Pathetic.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    SPACE DOSENT CAME FROK NOWHERE
    I see you did not read actually all what i said!
    Space by it selft, its not an matter, space is space thats empty, nothing, only matter is in space, space is not matter!!!!!!
    Whene there is nothing, really nothing we call that that null nothing, space, null space...
    God cant create space, only matter in it...
    But i still not gonna buy that cheap crap about god...
    Holy shit you really don't do any research before you spout off do you? There IS matter in space. Space is the general term for the surrounding area that contains what we perceive as the universe. Space consists of anti-matter and gravitational forces. SPACE IS NOT EMPTY. THERE ARE BILLIONS OF MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES IN SPACE.

Stop. Being. Stupid.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

This is the kind of moronic talk that makes people hate those who are religious. Just stop getting involved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Did I say there is a God? I did not. Did I say there isn't a god? No I did not. Saying either is highly uneducated, as the terminology for a "God" can be used in many ways, as well the human race is not nearly at it's technological peak. You are basing assumptions upon current human limitations, which is in-the-box thinking.

You're an uneducated child, attempting to act superior than those who do believe in a higher deity. Pathetic.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Holy shit you really don't do any research before you spout off do you? There IS matter in space. Space is the general term for the surrounding area that contains what we perceive as the universe. Space consists of anti-matter and gravitational forces. SPACE IS NOT EMPTY. THERE ARE BILLIONS OF MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES IN SPACE.

Stop. Being. Stupid.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

This is the kind of moronic talk that makes people hate those who are religious. Just stop getting involved.
    I did not said that space dosent contains matters, i did say that.
    Space CONTAIN those what you counted, but what i wanted to say, that there is no end of space, even if it had something or not...Which kids do you see talking about stuff like that???
    Lol im not in-the-box thinking, im not an hipster who ask most recent questions that everyone asks.
    You dont know anything about me. You do not know how i am actually an deep thinker, im not an closed minder,
    There is MUCH things spinning in my head when i think about religion, and all things... And for some people, if they want to say about something really far think they have, they try to explain it but they can't!! Because they find it very hard to say it, or people that can speak anything, but not actually knowing much! or understanding...
    I would say that im the one on 1st section!
    Dont call me dumb, just because English is not my language...
    So dont call me uneducated...
    So this is like not enough for you?
    What do you except, to wrote you down an whole bible?
    Anyway you are saying 'higher deity' ???
    This theard doesnt have to do anything with them.
    This is my opinion...
    They belive in something that religion just like 'eh meh eh, we dont know we donk give a fuck'
    All enough for religion it was to create an an simply plan that could pretty much all people understand, and now we are debating about it on more intelligent way... not just you and me...
    And they actually dosent give a fuck...
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-15-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    LOL that is my new favourite video im not sure anything can beat "Eat the fucking fruit" XD

[IMG]https://i1316.photobucke*****m/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png[/IMG]
    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast