Inside the nipples of the Gnome I use to prop up my Kitchen Table.
    Thanks

Exclamation Something is SERIOUSLY WRONG

There have been several reports of a bad glitch. I started Combat Arms, pressed Game Start, and waited for the hack Shield to load up. But it stopped and gave me an error. The following is contained in the error message I was given:

An error has occurred with the hack prevention function. (Error Code = 203)
    The program is shutting down.

: and then, it does just that, it shuts down. The reports have contained people complaining about this same exact message word for word, and a similar message whose only difference is that the number is 204 and not 203, still the same wording tho.

I tried this with and without our lovably fun filled public hack on and it injected successfully, and tried it without the hack. I deleted and re-downloaded combat arms, did a system scan with 3 anti-viruses (and no, all fully legit anti-viruses fully paid for, not free trial versions off of sites), De-fragmented my drive and did a disk clean up, hell, I even removed Mabinogi from my system and all other MMOs I play and concentrated on Combat Arms alone. And yet, nothing. the same error.

Anyone have any ideas as to what is happening, let alone any way of solving this little dilemma?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dynehima View Post
    There have been several reports of a bad glitch. I started Combat Arms, pressed Game Start, and waited for the hack Shield to load up. But it stopped and gave me an error. The following is contained in the error message I was given:

An error has occurred with the hack prevention function. (Error Code = 203)
    The program is shutting down.

: and then, it does just that, it shuts down. The reports have contained people complaining about this same exact message word for word, and a similar message whose only difference is that the number is 204 and not 203, still the same wording tho.

I tried this with and without our lovably fun filled public hack on and it injected successfully, and tried it without the hack. I deleted and re-downloaded combat arms, did a system scan with 3 anti-viruses (and no, all fully legit anti-viruses fully paid for, not free trial versions off of sites), De-fragmented my drive and did a disk clean up, hell, I even removed Mabinogi from my system and all other MMOs I play and concentrated on Combat Arms alone. And yet, nothing. the same error.

Anyone have any ideas as to what is happening, let alone any way of solving this little dilemma?
    Hackshield its patched last night.This error its when you use bypass.Or you have bypass in the game folder or Desctop.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ddd555 For This Useful Post:

adri56 (07-22-2010),cseay1 (06-26-2009)

Thanks
    But I removed every single trace of every hack I have on this computer, there is nothing left. Combat Arms is perfectly clean, neat, and pristine, just as the creators and programmers intended.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    But I removed every single trace of every hack I have on this computer, there is nothing left. Combat Arms is perfectly clean, neat, and pristine, just as the creators and programmers intended.
    then completely delete the game from your computer and redownload.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Anything on your desktop the contains the keyword "hack" will crash Combat Arms. Or if you have a invalid report it crashes. You must encrypt your hacks in a zip/rar folder.
    To-Do-List
    Use Hacks []
    Get 500 Posts[]
    Become a EXPERT Member[]

Thanks
    wilson, try reading my comment before you make a remark here. I DID erase and re-download due, and still nuthin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    wilson, try reading my comment before you make a remark here. I DID erase and re-download due, and still nuthin.
    your just gonna have to look harder.
    chances are you missed something.

Thanks
    I DID erase and re-download mpgh community, and still nuthin. Let's cut the crap, I have done every single manual resetting thing possible to the application, and nothing has worked. re-downloading, modem resets, deleting certain files, hell I even tried my hand somewhere along the line of the 30 re-downloads i have done to change the files themselves in the folders in some way or another, trying each out on it's own in hopes that I could do something,

I am not a programmer, a hacker, or anyone that has above average computer knowledge. But I am also not a stupid person. Someone please delve into the error itself and help me correct it. Not replace it and make it go away, but actually fix the error itself.

... cuz nexon fucking fails.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    omg same problem nexon fails