Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    All jokes a side. this should be in the spam section. take care all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeGMR07 View Post
    There is so much wrong with what you said I don't know where to start.

1. Money has nothing to due with the fear we strike in other countries, in fact if you haven't brushed up on your news lately, we are in a severe depression. Not only that but the U.S. Government has been and is in debt for billions of dollars and is still signing checks for money they don't have, constantly borrowing money from China and other current Allys.

2. The main reason we are feared by other countries is because of our Army. If you look back into history, wars would break out and as soon as an ally of the U.S. was in trouble and called us in, the battle didn't last much longer. Do not get confused, I have to say every army has their own strengths and weaknesses, just my theory is that what we originally went through battling the British for independence and the Indians for more land, then later Civil War between the North and South, I believe these incidents made us strong and experienced to learn more from our bouts with danger to come out on top. Also, I have to say many of the strongest armies are also our allies.

3. You say you are American, though you criticize us with stereotypes and accusations you are not fully understanding of. If you haven't seen the news lately there are definately countries that do not fear us at all. North Korea for example, despises us and would like nothing more than to go into full out war although the do not because at the time they understand how strong our many allies are and our own army is compared to the forces they may be able to bring together.

Side Note: I know the War in Iraq will be brought up soon enough after this topic so I'm going to address it now. I completely disagree with it completely and personally believe it is a waste of resources and lives, to me and many others I have discussed with, we agree in the theory of the Government's greed to steal oil from the middle east with this "war". Either way it is not worth the fight. Obama made a point to pull out the soldiers when elected which we all should know by know was just politian lies to get the vote. Only difference between Bush during his last year and Obama now, was we had more money back then and Bush led us into a pointless War.
    Although i do agree with you that people arnt scared of us cause of our money adn that it is because of our military. the starter wars and points you pick might be good ones but i would rather liek to say WW1. In WW1 we waited to find out as much as we could and then we attacked. When we attacked we won the war very fast and were at that moment rich from selling to both sides of the war (triple entente triple alliance and such). That i think is where you should have started the fear of our military from, also yes the war in iraq if frickn pointless and obama did also say he was going to get our men out and he still hasnt which everyone now knows he only said to get votes. I still personally agree with you, even about the US being in a depression. Yet we are still donating to places like haiti which i dont understand why they cant help us so why help them.
    If There's Nothing To Lose, Then It's Time To Risk It All.
    Mors Venit Uniquique Notrum
    Death Gotta Be Easy, Cause Life Is Hard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    USA is not the best, every fucking country hates you guys and you get bombed every Saturday (joke). Canada is so much better we have a good environment and a great economic action plan so we are gonna become WAY better in the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    He has quite a lot of thanks. I have not heard anything bad about him. I vouch for him.

To Do List:
    Get 10 Posts (X)
    Get 25 Posts (X)
    Get 50 Posts (X)
    Get 100 Posts (X)
    Get 200 Posts (X)
    Get 250 Posts (X)
    Get 500 Posts (X)
    Get 1000 Posts(X)
    Finish the list (X)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inmolak View Post
    USA is not the best, every fucking country hates you guys and you get bombed every Saturday (joke). Canada is so much better we have a good environment and a great economic action plan so we are gonna become WAY better in the future!
    Yeah, it's called jealousy. Nothing but jealous haters.

Let all these silly little 3rd-world, neanderthal countries hate on us all they want.
    Last edited by Morbid Angel; 02-28-2010 at 12:47 AM.

Thanks
    neather is the best rapper #1, #2 for calling us ******s you could get banned but you seem like you dont give a shit :P and #3 it may not be the best countrey your right but it is a pretty damn good one who will pwn any country that threaten us, inless all the other countreys nuke us at the same time >.>

Thanks
    neather is the best rapper #1, #2 for calling us ******s you could get banned but you seem like you dont give a shit :P and #3 it may not be the best countrey your right but it is a pretty damn good one who will pwn any country that threaten us, inless all the other countreys nuke us at the same time >.> then we're fucked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cool stroy bro!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUTE66 View Post
    Cool stroy bro!
    Stop spamming fag.

@USA - Deleeeeteeee ronald mcdonald.

Join the group!
    Clicky To Join Screen
    [IMG]http:/.ee/wp-content/extra/tarmo.gif[/IMG]

↑See this? Fix plz.

I live in the ..... what? you wanted to hear something?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dont think that way. they aren't.

Thanks
    The U.S is the most developed country. All the technology we have outmatches that of any other country in the world. Take that Japan!

Thanks
    Haha, all terrorists wanna kill u al, why? cuz u guys suck.
    HI YOU <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    WOW, taker contradicted his self, but w/e. the US is the best, we are the most powerful nation, and that is because we have great people that choose to serve there country and fight to stay the land of the free. If u think we are all arrogant then that is your opinion, no one in the US cares what you people in other countries have to say. Like packhack said, other countries rely on us to help them out when they cant help there selves, what other country does that? VERY few. people like taker should be sent to another country, if u dont like how we do things here then deal with it or leave, people like u piss me off, u say ur american, and then u talk bad about america, dude, if we werent so powerful we'd all b slaves or dead, so be happy u live here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Does your country make 97% of it's money by fishing? i think not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by taker65432 View Post
    listen up ******s.. everyone nowadays thinks u.s.a owns every other country, well lemme tell u something it doesnt. were just lucky we have all this money and weapons and power because if we didnt we'd be the ones getting laughed at by other countries so shut the fuck up i dont wanna hear how u think u.s.a is the best because theres no such thing as the best country...

when people think one person or thing is the best, there will always be another person or thing thats getting better so keep that in mind.
    U.S.A is a great country but we are getting too arrogant, oh and also, lil wayne isnt the best rapper. eminem is..
    Actually they're one of the shitest countries it has a 'Bad reputation' example Crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia nevermind America uses its army to cover this up going around saying 'We have the biggest army known and tonnes of nukes dont mess with us' oh and there is no such think called the best country every country has its own special thing.
    Last edited by Certified Sniper; 03-26-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Typos
    Proud to be Turkish

Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles View Post
    There is no need to put it this way. The only thing we are best at is getting things done the right way; were organized. Europe is getting there. Islamic and Arabian countries reject our helping hand, and take it the wrong way, therefore wars break out. We are just quick learners?
    thats what makes america- as a whole- arrogant, what in the entire history of america have they done the "right way"?
    ur organized ? well so is every other country that is not ruled by a fascist dictator
    europe is getting there ? are u fucking joking

islamic and arabian countries reject our helping hand ? can u not see the irony in that they dont want help they do not share the same political views as america why do u feel u must share your ideology with the rest of the world it is shit

THEY DONT WANT UR HELP
    WHY THE FUCK SHOULD AMERICA BE ALLOWED TO DEVELOP URANIUM AND ESTABLISH FROM IT WEAPONS AND ENERGY THEN WHEN IRAN DECIDE TO DO SO THE USA FEEL THAT THEY SHOULD STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO DO SO (oh thats right they needed oil)iran had no wmds and even if they did america have no right to remove them from them

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle-N For This Useful Post:

Certified Sniper (03-27-2010)

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast