Stun
    Bunker Buster
    Double
    -- If the dude is still not dead
    Heal
    Stun
    Bunker Buster
    Double
    --- By the time you reach this step, you or your opponent is probably dead.
    And that's why all Chunin has to do is use paralyzing wind. And you have to remember that Chunin has range while Alpha Omega is limited to close combat...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Alpha Omega wins.
    you so (->)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    where to find Luck enchanments?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlav View Post
    Uh...at level 29 with AO I can beat Red Dragon. I can't beat Red Dragon with Chunin at level 50. Now, determine the varying strength of both classes. Oh and I survived, at level 29; against Doom Overlord (the badass version of Sepulchure) with AO class, for 1 and a half hours before I quit as it was boring as hell by myself performing the same sequence of attacks. Heal - Critic - Heal - Critic- Heal Critic....with about a 2-3 second delay between each skill execution.

As a matter of fact, with AO class, theres like only 2 boss level monsters I can't beat. First is the Dragon and girl in collosium thing. Second is some elemental at Airstorm. Oh and Nightwing as well. Nightwing because he heals back up.
    LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by ayiw47 View Post
    where to find Luck enchanments?
    cysero in yulgar in, next to the accessory room

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Uh...at level 29 with AO I can beat Red Dragon. I can't beat Red Dragon with Chunin at level 50. Now, determine the varying strength of both classes. Oh and I survived, at level 29; against Doom Overlord (the badass version of Sepulchure) with AO class, for 1 and a half hours before I quit as it was boring as hell by myself performing the same sequence of attacks. Heal - Critic - Heal - Critic- Heal Critic....with about a 2-3 second delay between each skill execution.

As a matter of fact, with AO class, theres like only 2 boss level monsters I can't beat. First is the Dragon and girl in collosium thing. Second is some elemental at Airstorm. Oh and Nightwing as well. Nightwing because he heals back up.
    You can't rely on fighting bosses to gauge how good a class is. The boss has set commands and doesn't deal huge amounts of damage like a player would. In addition, the boss just has a ton of health, making it a "boss". In that case, the class with a heal would do better and since the boss can't deal a lot of damage in the first place, you have time to regen your mana, unlike in pvp where a chunin would slaughter you while you heal repeatedly and run out of mana.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Chunin Class

Just kidding, Alpha omega, Ofc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aj8126 View Post
    Which do you think overall hits the most damage and/or with Critical damage? In my opinion the best enhancements are 3 luck an 1 fighter whats yours?Which one overall do you prefer? In my opinion I prefer Alpha Omega because of the move that his critical whenever you like and with the correct enhancements it can be deadly!
    just save your acs and use warrior with enemy magnet
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/citysign.jpg[/img]

Remember, if I helped, press Thanks!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    And that's why all Chunin has to do is use paralyzing wind. And you have to remember that Chunin has range while Alpha Omega is limited to close combat...
    I would disagree, we have the auto attack for that reason.
    All the Alpha Omega needs is to select the opponent and you're locked. (spamming auto attack(1) is like using enemy magnet, but its you who is magnet-ting towards the enemy)

Just bunker buster will do.
    and, the chunin's skills wont really do anything much... I mean.. bunker buster is a sure-hit-crit skill
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    All the Alpha Omega needs is to select the opponent and you're locked. (spamming auto attack(1) is like using enemy magnet, but its you who is magnet-ting towards the enemy)

and, the chunin's skills wont really do anything much... I mean.. bunker buster is a sure-hit-crit skill
    And did you factor in the hit percentage from Alpha Omega and the miss percentage from Chunin? This discussion has already occurred over in the Battleon forums. Unlike a forum full of players who rely on bots, the Battleon Forum consists of players who actually play the game, know how to PVP, and understand what the stats mean. :/ So far, everyone has relied on Stun/Bunker Buster hitting, but no one has considered the skill missing and then easily losing the game due to the cool down rate of the skill in the first place. And then some rely on the heal. How long can the heal keep you alive when you're consistently missing and your opponent is regenerating their energy and dealing damage to you? The answer is: two-three heals if you're lucky. After your third heal, you'll be completely out of mana.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You can't rely on fighting bosses to gauge how good a class is. The boss has set commands and doesn't deal huge amounts of damage like a player would. In addition, the boss just has a ton of health, making it a "boss". In that case, the class with a heal would do better and since the boss can't deal a lot of damage in the first place, you have time to regen your mana, unlike in pvp where a chunin would slaughter you while you heal repeatedly and run out of mana.
    Er. Last I heard, Acolyte class or Healer class can't do shit solo against bosses. They consume Mana crazy. Trust me, I've tried. AO is different you see. Its what I call a Hybrid class, able to do Hardcore damage as well as healing. The combination of not just physical and healing, melee and ranged skillset, it can do a pretty hectic stun as well. Chunins simply don't stand a chance to solo bosses (non-mem at least.).

Since I've already beaten Chunin in PvP, the above round was against bosses, which I also won- HUEHUEHUE~

Successful Trades: 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Chunin is originally meant for clearing mobs in one room quickly, it wasn't meant to solo bosses. It happens to be good in pvp because of the high burst damage it does.

Ao can solo those bosses because of the Heal and high damage, which chunin does not have. Playing AO is like playing a necro but easier. ._.

Favorite Class: Necromancer + ToH

Race: Bunny

Hobby: Kill cupcakes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Er. Last I heard, Acolyte class or Healer class can't do shit solo against bosses. They consume Mana crazy. Trust me, I've tried. AO is different you see. Its what I call a Hybrid class, able to do Hardcore damage as well as healing. The combination of not just physical and healing, melee and ranged skillset, it can do a pretty hectic stun as well. Chunins simply don't stand a chance to solo bosses (non-mem at least.).

Since I've already beaten Chunin in PvP, the above round was against bosses, which I also won- HUEHUEHUE~
    Lol. For one thing, Healer requires the use of a skill to regenerate mana. Alpha Omega has a significantly higher mana regeneration, but is entirely reliant on landing crits to regenerate a lot of mana. Against a Chunin, all that they would need to do is hit you with paralyzing wind and go to town afterwards. Just because you've defeated a Chunin in PVP doesn't mean that Alpha Omega is good. Most players in 1v1 are horrid or don't know the skill sets/weaknesses of their opponent.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evilskulls View Post
    Chunin is originally meant for clearing mobs in one room quickly, it wasn't meant to solo bosses. It happens to be good in pvp because of the high burst damage it does.

Ao can solo those bosses because of the Heal and high damage, which chunin does not have. Playing AO is like playing a necro but easier. ._.
    Chunin doesn't have a heal. I've been able to solo the member mid-week release boss in Akiba with the old Chunin before it received a buff. It's all about how you use the class. The best players know how to utilize every class to its fullest potential.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol. For one thing, Healer requires the use of a skill to regenerate mana. Alpha Omega has a significantly higher mana regeneration, but is entirely reliant on landing crits to regenerate a lot of mana. Against a Chunin, all that they would need to do is hit you with paralyzing wind and go to town afterwards. Just because you've defeated a Chunin in PVP doesn't mean that Alpha Omega is good. Most players in 1v1 are horrid or don't know the skill sets/weaknesses of their opponent.
    My point was, Healer class doesn't necessary make good against bosses, except AO class ofc.

Successful Trades: 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    And did you factor in the hit percentage from Alpha Omega and the miss percentage from Chunin? This discussion has already occurred over in the Battleon forums. Unlike a forum full of players who rely on bots, the Battleon Forum consists of players who actually play the game, know how to PVP, and understand what the stats mean. :/ So far, everyone has relied on Stun/Bunker Buster hitting, but no one has considered the skill missing and then easily losing the game due to the cool down rate of the skill in the first place. And then some rely on the heal. How long can the heal keep you alive when you're consistently missing and your opponent is regenerating their energy and dealing damage to you? The answer is: two-three heals if you're lucky. After your third heal, you'll be completely out of mana.
    I personally am a part of AQW's forum and I participate in the class discussions there / strategy stuff. /me

One thing I must let you know is that "Chunin" indeed is a good class, if weighed with AO in a balanced matter... AO will outweigh Chunin.

Bunker Buster surpasses Evasion and Dodge chances. That is the key skill of AO to beat any class.

1 Nuke with a lot of power that surpasses defense and reflexes.

All you need to focus is in the nuke's damage. Let it be a killing blow.. that's the sole essence of my message.

Ohh.. and to add up.. I do not like how you labeled me (in an indirect manner) un-knowledgable in PVP.

It doesn't mean that.. if I am a part of a forum fueled with bots, cheaters, crackers and stuff, it means that I am solely brain-dead in PVP and do not in any way know or have knowledge in the game legitimately.

I believe we should not judge each other without assurance.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks

Nope you will be out of range sometimes
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/citysign.jpg[/img]

Remember, if I helped, press Thanks!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast