Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Chunin -Vs- Alpha Omega

Which do you think overall hits the most damage and/or with Critical damage? In my opinion the best enhancements are 3 luck an 1 fighter whats yours?Which one overall do you prefer? In my opinion I prefer Alpha Omega because of the move that his critical whenever you like and with the correct enhancements it can be deadly!

Thanks
    alpha full lucky should work, bcuz the last skill is a critical. Having a lot of luck, you'll get a nice critical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    But the fighter enhancement adds more stability to the damage so it's worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Alpha Omega wins.
    The last skill is a sure-hit-crit, all you need is a crit-damage-enhancement-focus build and boom! bye bye chunin.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What would the enhancements be for that Yuudoku?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by aj8126 View Post
    What would the enhancements be for that Yuudoku?
    Personally, I use full luck. /me
    But it depends on your style.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuudoku For This Useful Post:

aj8126 (03-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Damn. AO. Chunin does not stand a chance, against a player or monsters when comparing against AO. Not a chance at all. No No NO~

Add lucky Enhancement to AO class. And...

Successful Trades: 1

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowlav For This Useful Post:

aj8126 (03-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ... Chunin would win. Open up with paralyzing wind for 1k+ damage. Since Alpha Omega relies on close ranged attacks and hits, Tsunami Wind is critical to winning. After that, use Tsunami Strike to reduce your opponent's haste, preventing them from following up with Bunker Buster, even if they hit you with the stun. If you still have mana, use Spinning Dragon. The goal is to stay away. A good Chunin won't have a problem defeating Alpha Omega. Use Chi Blast when your opponent is within range for a sure kill to prevent him/her from healing.

Also, full luck for both classes. Full thief for Chunin is also an option, just don't expect high crits (normal damage is higher though).
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 03-15-2013 at 12:34 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thebigbang20 For This Useful Post:

Megenhos (03-15-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    ... Chunin would win. Open up with paralyzing wind for 1k+ damage. Since Alpha Omega relies on close ranged attacks and hits, Tsunami Wind is critical to winning. After that, use Tsunami Strike to reduce your opponent's haste, preventing them from following up with Bunker Buster, even if they hit you with the stun. If you still have mana, use Spinning Dragon. The goal is to stay away. A good Chunin won't have a problem defeating Alpha Omega. Use Chi Blast when your opponent is within range for a sure kill to prevent him/her from healing.

Also, full luck for both classes. Full thief for Chunin is also an option, just don't expect high crits (normal damage is higher though).
    Same opinion. However, if you now how to use the skills, AO can easy defeat Chunin.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Objection.
    You do paralyzing wind, I heal. You do Tsunami Strike; same thing. Oh and you know what, lucky enhancement + critic strike on a level 50 does some 10k... INSTA WIN BABEH!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

Same opinion. However, if you now how to use the skills, AO can easy defeat Chunin.
    Chunin would win... AO runs out of mana ridiculously fast and the stun is missable.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlav View Post
    Objection.
    You do paralyzing wind, I heal. You do Tsunami Strike; same thing. Oh and you know what, lucky enhancement + critic strike on a level 50 does some 10k... INSTA WIN BABEH!
    You could try. But then you'd run out of mana super fast.

BTW, you'd cap at around 4k damage with bunker buster at level 50... And that's with a severely unstable weapon at max damage /facepalm

Thanks
    Chunin would win... AO runs out of mana ridiculously fast and the stun is missable.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Well, perhaps. I played for 1 week with it and i can't say you run so fast out of mana. But since i haven't played so much, i must admit that Chunin is better than AO.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

Well, perhaps. I played for 1 week with it and i can't say you run so fast out of mana. But since i haven't played so much, i must admit that Chunin is better than AO.
    I like Alpha Omega. It's great. But, a good Chunin user will have no problems defeating a good Alpha Omega player. Alpha Omega is much easier to use though for most players.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Uh...at level 29 with AO I can beat Red Dragon. I can't beat Red Dragon with Chunin at level 50. Now, determine the varying strength of both classes. Oh and I survived, at level 29; against Doom Overlord (the badass version of Sepulchure) with AO class, for 1 and a half hours before I quit as it was boring as hell by myself performing the same sequence of attacks. Heal - Critic - Heal - Critic- Heal Critic....with about a 2-3 second delay between each skill execution.

As a matter of fact, with AO class, theres like only 2 boss level monsters I can't beat. First is the Dragon and girl in collosium thing. Second is some elemental at Airstorm. Oh and Nightwing as well. Nightwing because he heals back up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    this is how you use Alpha and Omega.

Stun
    Bunker Buster
    Double
    -- If the dude is still not dead
    Heal
    Stun
    Bunker Buster
    Double
    --- By the time you reach this step, you or your opponent is probably dead.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast