Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thumbs up Prison Break (Lockdown) |Rewards

Prison Break (Lockdown)

Lockdown is an AI mission where a team of 4 players is locked inside a prison facility and must kill all enemies in order to move on into the next wave. Each round starts off with one gate opening, and eventually progressing to all gates being open. Toward the end of a wave, boss enemies emerge, armed with better weapons and much more HP than their minion predecessors. The round will automatically end if all the boss enemies die, even if their minions are still alive. At the end of each round, the team receives a Mysterious Green Box.

Types of Enemies

Standard
    Advanced
    Swift
    Bosses

Standard

Blue prisoners armed with knives, clan knives, food plates, maces, etc. These enemies are extremely easy to kill and can sometimes die from a single shot. The only danger they pose is when multiple blue prisoners attack, surround, and mob the player.

Advanced

Orange prisoners armed with fire axes. These enemies take more shots to kill and cause more damage when they attack, but are slow, as they are only walking.

Swift

Yellow prisoners armed with shovels. These enemies move faster than all other enemies, and can be extremely deadly if not dealt with quickly.

Bosses

Black prisoners armed with shovels, pistols, shotguns, and even grenades in the later rounds. They have the most HP out of all the enemies and players must work together in order to take them all out.

Rewards:

Easy Mode:

None.

Normal Mode:

When Lockdown is beaten on Normal, the player will recieve 5000 Euros for their first completion and any other prizes recieved from the 6 green boxes collected.

Extreme Mode:

If Lockdown is beaten on Extreme mode and all 26 green boxes are collected, the players are rewarded with a medal which gives 20,000 Euros. This is only a one time reward, as medals can only be earned once. Players also recieve 5000~6000 Supply Points (based on how many rounds they managed to stay alive, recieving an Endurance Badge for each) and a Desert Eagle Silver for 30-days. Unlike the medal, these rewards are given each and every time Extreme mode is completed and all 26 green boxes are collected, and the timer on the Desert Eagle Silver stacks up, adding another 30 days each time.

Chances of prizes Received are random From boxes

3 boxes - (EH08 armor 1 day) (can be great for farming that armor)
    18 boxes - (DE 1 day/ViperMask 7 Days)
    22 boxes - (Red Viper Mask 7 days) not confirmed
    25 boxes - (1,000 euros/7-15Days DesertEagle/15Day ViperMask)
    26 boxes - (Clan Mask 15 days, Deagle 15 days)
    (DE 30 days, A1 Camo 1 Day, Joint protectors 1 day)

Will be updating frequently, Again if you think anything is missing feel free to tell me!
    -Vaas
    I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I myself would like to add something to the list of possible prizes.

Past experience of doing 19 boxes yielded the following possible prizes.
    Timed - 1 Day
    - AH07 Helmet
    - EH08 Kevlar
    - EH08 Joint protector
    - EH08 Gloves
    - Iyan boots
    - Camouflage A1, ST
    - Mag Upgrade A, B
    - Ghostgear Supply Kit

Timed - 3 - 15 Days
    - Viper Mask
    - Desert Eagle Silver

- 1000 euro - This reward comes up more frequently than other rewards individually.
    - 500 euro - Happens from time to time.
    Last edited by aznfreak93; 03-18-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Bad wording, and some more stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I gathered the most information about Lockdown [Extreme] there is, you can view it here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post7394575

I also calculated the chance on rewards for some rewards/boxes, all of these rewards are confirmed and it is the most detailed list to be found on the net. You can use this list in you're thread if you like, I don't really understand why this got a sticky, and my thread didn't (no offense).
    I do want credits for all the information you use from my thread, thank you.

Edit: you're 26 box rewards is very inaccurate, I don't know where you got this information, but it is false.
    Last edited by Sound0fDeath; 03-19-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound0fDeath View Post
    I gathered the most information about Lockdown [Extreme] there is, you can view it here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post7394575

I also calculated the chance on rewards for some rewards/boxes, all of these rewards are confirmed and it is the most detailed list to be found on the net. You can use this list in you're thread if you like, I don't really understand why this got a sticky, and my thread didn't (no offense).
    I do want credits for all the information you use from my thread, thank you.

Edit: you're 26 box rewards is very inaccurate, I don't know where you got this information, but it is false.

I've stuck your original. Thanks.