Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sepalchure's Doomknight Armor Is it HERE??

My friend send me this picture and said to me that this is last quest from Vayle in Necropolis. I don't see that quest. Is that problem in my acc or armor is not yet released?

Thanks
    This?
    Experimental Dark Item - . (From "Sepulchure's Armor" quest)

No one really knows what you're talking about anyways, unless you mean the class that has been out for ages; perhaps SHOW us the picture?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Labavi - No it's not out. Artix at one point mentioned that they'd make sure to get the bot banner working, before releasing the armor, since so many players are using bots to do the Artix/Vayle chains. I'm glad I didn't on one account. *phew*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    @Labavi - No it's not out. Artix at one point mentioned that they'd make sure to get the bot banner working, before releasing the armor, since so many players are using bots to do the Artix/Vayle chains. I'm glad I didn't on one account. *phew*
    What do you mean by the "Bot Banner"?
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    What do you mean by the "Bot Banner"?
    They had it running last year and banned the majority of the bots (around 20k of them). Due to the complaints, the staff changed it to a one day ban. Once guild phase 2 is complete, Yorumi will turn his focus back on the bot banner. It's old news at this point.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thebigbang20 For This Useful Post:

Yuudoku (03-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    They had it running last year and banned the majority of the bots (around 20k of them). Due to the complaints, the staff changed it to a one day ban. Once guild phase 2 is complete, Yorumi will turn his focus back on the bot banner. It's old news at this point.
    Woah, thanks for the information.
    Gotta prepare for Armageddon then.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Woah, thanks for the information.
    Gotta prepare for Armageddon then.
    Pretty sure you're fine. I didn't get banned last year on any of my accounts. Must be a crappy bot banner.

Plus, you should know AE by now. The company is all about the money. If AE banned the bots in this game, there wouldn't be as many players and then the company can't say that this game has a lot of players anymore.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 03-19-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Pretty sure you're fine. I didn't get banned last year on any of my accounts. Must be a crappy bot banner.

Plus, you should know AE by now. The company is all about the money. If AE banned the bots in this game, there wouldn't be as many players and then the company can't say that this game has a lot of players anymore.
    So... it's Customer knows best?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    So... it's Customer knows best?
    Yep. Artix loves his money. Why bite the hand that feeds him? At the worst, it'll be another one day ban for those that get caught. But, the creators of the bots/trainers are always one step ahead.

Thanks
    Yep. Artix loves his money. Why bite the hand that feeds him? At the worst, it'll be another one day ban for those that get caught. But, the creators of the bots/trainers are always one step ahead.
    All about the money. Btw, if you have Cornelis Reborn badge, but you are not a member/had been a member (got it by packet spammer), could they ban you? And the Member Badge last for how long? Untill your membership expires or it disappear when the membership expires?
    Last edited by Megenhos; 03-19-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

All about the money. Btw, if you have Cornelis Reborn badge, but you are not a member/had been a member (got it by packet spammer), could they ban you? And the Member Badge last for how long? Untill your membership expires or it disappear when the membership expires?
    Member badge is permanent. And no, AE doesn't check if you were ever a member. They don't care.

Thanks
    Member badge is permanent. And no, AE doesn't check if you were ever a member. They don't care.
    Good to know.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    thx a lot guys. I cant wait for armor to be here!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This caught my curiosity... does that mean if for example.. I used a bot to obtain a merge item from Artix/Vayle. What could it do? or What could happen?

Thanks
    This caught my curiosity... does that mean if for example.. I used a bot to obtain a merge item from Artix/Vayle. What could it do? or What could happen?
    They couldn't track down people who have already done things with bots and I wouldn't pay attention to much of what Artix says, he doesn't code nor does he know what he is talking about. Players have been botting for years. If AE started banning botters then so many users would be banned it's not even a joke.. they would lose money. I would understand if it's like a FPS game or something of that sort but botting doesn't do any harm to AE at all so banning people because of it will just make them lose money, so like I stated before, just ignore Artix.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

Yuudoku (03-21-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast