Thread: My GFX Thread

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

My GFX Thread

This thread will have all my GFX work in it. So I can keep updating with more work without spamming the forum.

Thanks
    Not that bad, but show me that pic on a bigger dimension please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester' View Post
    lol let me do it again i didnt save it i just rendered

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chester' View Post
    remastered it. i think it looks pretty nice.

i had to make it darker

which one of these ^ do you like better?
    Last edited by k0mrade; 03-20-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good work i like this
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MiHawK- For This Useful Post:

k0mrade (03-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

a youtube bg (non-partner) i just started on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    finished

Thanks
    Nice on the sig but the Earth looks squashed
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    To be honest the space one looks bad. The stocks and render seem LQ or over sharpened. Maybe not but that is just my opinion.

~zwint6
    Add me on AQW username: abcdbadq

Thanks
    Not that bad, keep going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    meh...

In the first one, you over blurred and over sharpend, idk what you were trying to accomplish. the earth looks all fucked up like you squashed it to fit in the picture, its just bad...
    you didn't take ANYONES advice on your youtube background, still lame boring colors and pasted on renders

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    meh...

In the first one, you over blurred and over sharpend, idk what you were trying to accomplish. the earth looks all fucked up like you squashed it to fit in the picture, its just bad...
    you didn't take ANYONES advice on your youtube background, still lame boring colors and pasted on renders
    what advice it was a typical general thread full of ******ry and insults
    and by the way the person i made it for was very happy with it
    so all of you ******s who talked shit on my bg you can go fuck yourselves

the person who i made it for wanted a dull color scheme because he's not a ****** like yourself who likes pink on everything
    and there aren't any 'pasted on renders'. i took those from google cut them out and used them.
    i dont see why you feel the need to come here and just say "it looks all fucked up" "its just bad" "lame boring colors" "pasted on renders" "it looks squashed"(you actually copied someone elses post on that one dumb ass). none of this helps me at all if you didnt know im very new to making gfx so obviously my work is going to be flawed since i am still learning. i am only posting it here so people can give actual advice or help (not to be confused with ******ry/insults). thanks have a nice day oh and dont forget to get the fuck off my threads ******
    Last edited by k0mrade; 03-22-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

the person who i made it for wanted a dull color scheme because he's not a ****** like yourself who likes pink on everything
    and there aren't any 'pasted on renders'. i took those from google cut them out and used them.
    i dont see why you feel the need to come here and just say "it looks all fucked up" "its just bad" "lame boring colors" "pasted on renders" "it looks squashed"(you actually copied someone elses post on that one dumb ass). none of this helps me at all if you didnt know im very new to making gfx so obviously my work is going to be flawed since i am still learning. i am only posting it here so people can give actual advice or help (not to be confused with ******ry/insults). thanks have a nice day oh and dont forget to get the fuck off my threads ******

wow you are truly a dramatic little bitch
    ^That's what you posted in reply to me in another thread, (which had nothing to do with you)
    Then you write up this huge wall of whining to Seyeko.
    Learn to take critique or don't post kid. Raging won't get you anywhere.
    Dylan had some points in his post. Pretty much nothing blends in that first piece.
    The depth perception of the landscape/planets is all kinds of wrong, and yeah the focal point looks pasted.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-23-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

^That's what you posted in reply to me in another thread, (which had nothing to do with you)
    Then you write up this huge wall of whining to Seyeko.
    Learn to take critique or don't post kid. Raging won't get you anywhere.
    Dylan had some points in his post. Pretty much nothing blends in that first piece.
    The depth perception of the landscape/planets is all kinds of wrong, and yeah the focal point looks pasted.
    thanks for the advice.
    i post for help and stuff like for example when someone said nice job but the earth looks squashed that was encouraging me because they said nice job and also at the same time they said a flaw in the picture. that was helping me because it shows me something i did wrong but at the same time they didn't come and start shitting on me (like seyeko) saying you're so bad everything looks horrible just like in the thread on general, everyone just started spamming saying stupid shit and most of it wasn't even about gfx at all. i called you a dramatic little bitch in the other thread because you did a similar thing except you just completely tried to insult the guy over some stupid misunderstanding and you took it way too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    If you checked the channel out, It on the new style .
    Click Dis - ThinkTwiceManga - YouTube

Was expecting you to take a look first.

I was expecting to get it done by someone who has done the new yt layout before. Someone with experience.
    If they've done it before, I wouldn't expect to tell them the dimension....since they've done it before.
    the guy seems to have cleared up the confusion/misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

You didn't Have your channel up before so how was I gonna look at it.
    I have done backgrounds before, but you need to specify OLD or new layout.
    Which you didn't. Don't make dumb ass excuses.
    You're a douche bag as well for trying to make me look stupid even though I tried to help you.
    Eat a bag of dicks King.
    ????? at first you came on the thread like you want to help the guy and make him gfx, and then you post that.
    moving on.
    i can take criticism but when you just come on a thread of some extremely noob gfx (ie; my general thread) who is trying to learn and start being a fucking douche, yea i'm gonna tell you to get the fuck off and i'm sure as hell not going to just accept that shit. hope this cleared some things up for ya.
    Last edited by k0mrade; 03-24-2013 at 04:55 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to k0mrade For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]KING (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

thanks for the advice.
    i post for help and stuff like for example when someone said nice job but the earth looks squashed that was encouraging me because they said nice job and also at the same time they said a flaw in the picture. that was helping me because it shows me something i did wrong but at the same time they didn't come and start shitting on me (like seyeko) saying you're so bad everything looks horrible just like in the thread on general, everyone just started spamming saying stupid shit and most of it wasn't even about gfx at all. i called you a dramatic little bitch in the other thread because you did a similar thing except you just completely tried to insult the guy over some stupid misunderstanding and you took it way too far.

the guy seems to have cleared up the confusion/misunderstanding.

????? at first you came on the thread like you want to help the guy and make him gfx, and then you post that.
    moving on.
    i can take criticism but when you just come on a thread of some extremely noob gfx (ie; my general thread) who is trying to learn and start being a fucking douche, yea i'm gonna tell you to get the fuck off and i'm sure as hell not going to just accept that shit. hope this cleared some things up for ya.
    Maybe if you knew what was going on you wouldn't have started some stupid shit with me kid.
    I had already made King a background and private messaged it to him,
    well in his original thread, he never specified if he wanted the new background, never specified colors, gave no dimensions for his avatar.
    So when I give him the background he says he wanted lighter colors used, that the template was for the older bg,
    basically wasting my time because he wasn't clear in the original thread.

Normally I wouldn't have even posted anything in this thread, I get it you're new.
    But you really only looked at the shitty attitude that Dylan gave and took none of the critique in regard.
    Since you wanted to call me a dramatic little bitch, I'd figure that I'd show you how hypocritical you are.
    I've been here for about 4 years, I've seen morons come and go in this section.
    If you really want to be productive here and possibly get some help with stuff,
    you should probably not piss off people that can help you out.
    Harsh critique actually helps a lot more, than someone telling you what you want to hear.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-24-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Wow ignore the faggets you did an amazing job for me creating the youtube background
    (Keep up the work and you will keep improving)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lewis brown For This Useful Post:

k0mrade (03-24-2013)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast