Thanks

Le bot etherstorm rep

Okay, so whenever I'm using the etherstorm rep bot, it logs out sometimes. When it autorelogs back in, it doesn't accept the rep quests. This doesn't happen with any other bot other than etherstorm; all other rep bots work fine. I've tried unchecking and checking private rooms and i've changed to smaller servers but it doesn't fix the problem.

Thanks
    It's a problem between Auto Relogin and Server Time i think. It can't be fix. Just open it by yourself. When you relogin, open it, then stop the bot, then after 2 seconds start it again. That's it.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by arcussma View Post
    Okay, so whenever I'm using the etherstorm rep bot, it logs out sometimes. When it autorelogs back in, it doesn't accept the rep quests. This doesn't happen with any other bot other than etherstorm; all other rep bots work fine. I've tried unchecking and checking private rooms and i've changed to smaller servers but it doesn't fix the problem.
    Just farm in this place /join etherwardes with Defend Your Master quest accepted with generic attack bot. (quest ID: 1721)
    Bot for about 1-2 hours then add this quest ID in bot manager: 1721
    Then start bot with the sponzard rep boost used:Code - %xt%xm%getMapItem%4%515%

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jp06 For This Useful Post:

arcussma (03-20-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    Just farm in this place /join etherwardes with Defend Your Master quest accepted with generic attack bot. (quest ID: 1721)
    Bot for about 1-2 hours then add this quest ID in bot manager: 1721
    Then start bot with the sponzard rep boost used:Code - %xt%xm%getMapItem%4%515%
    What the difference? It's all about the Relogin problem. It's more easy to just start the bot. And with Etherstorm War Bot, it will took him like max 3 days to get rank 10.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Wich class were you using? I realle need to find why this happens with more frequency on the Airstorm bot...

Thanks
    I was using mage class.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hey James, Dylan here!
    I have Used Necro, Dragonlord, Ninja, Evo Shaman, Darkside (I think) and Elemental Dracomancer

It is a pain cuz i am trying to get That one account up for you but it never re-accepts the quests -_-