Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    I don't care what you think or what you think I'm thinking about you. Who are you to create delusions about me? And who are you to decide I give no respect?

From your comment about "I don't know anything" you implied that.

I respect your views and wishes, so a bit of reciprocation would be appreciated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yeah it looks good. But it's a shame ccman've let you our pointers.
    and maybe not?..

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Yes I know about, so why can't you just all work as a group now and help each other.

And you must think I sum dumb ass fucking minion Jabber. Have some respect or gtfo the AVA section as you don't know who I am.

Everyone here release for thanks they don't care about the section , I have many things i made but i forgot about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

and maybe not?..

Everyone here release for thanks they don't care about the section , I have many things i made but i forgot about it.

I care about the section, as that's why I went for minion a few weeks ago, but we can't stop injectors being released. The leeching has stopped so the section is better, but I may have been wrong about a few people who I thought wanted that when I was on my way.

Thanks

I care about the section, as that's why I went for minion a few weeks ago, but we can't stop injectors being released. The leeching has stopped so the section is better, but I may have been wrong about a few people who I thought wanted that when I was on my way.
    SubSection for Injectors?
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Why you need to stop the injectors from being released? I didn't try them but isn't it good for the section?

What they wanted is for their hacks to stop being leeched and re-released and that is all.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    SubSection for Injectors?
    Maybe, but not sure, so I will have a look at some other sections and see how they do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Look fellas. I have respect for the hackers here and go out of my way to get people to do for themselves and not to leech others work. But Riddick is trying to clean up this section and doesn't deserve to be ripped by the experts. Jabber.. you're better than this dude.

Regards,
    The old man
    klaw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I already talked a lot with ccman and it gave me headache.

If your OPK is just transfering the enemies' locations to yours like the old style then that just proves that your alibi of "I took it from the SDK" is wrong.
    If you really knew how to use the SDK you would have used unreal's way.
    1: He has no OPK atm (only mine).
    2: This way of OPKing is already known and used alot in other games (i just say COMBAT ARMS) so it's nothing made by only you/aki or whoever.
    3: I still don't have any patterns i would be able to give him because i already told you like 3 or 4 times now that i deleted everything of it after the c++ failure project with these wierd linker errors.
    4: His patterns are different (ofc they are almost the same since they are for the same fking memory location but still they are different).
    5: I already sent you the whole chat between me and zZzeta from the last like 10 days and even before he was in the group and you will not find any signatures i sent him.
    6: If you now still think that he got everything he has from me then gtfo bcause its actually giving ME the headache while trying to explain YOU what happened and what not.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Yes I know about, so why can't you just all work as a group now and help each other.
    Exactly the point, what we do now just slowers down the work/results and gives aeria/wellbia more time to patch stuff (even if i don't think so -.-), fix things and improve the protection while we sit here and cry all over mpgh and skype.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

The leeching just stopped bcause of themida hex editing protection -.-
    If they actually find out how to unhook themida then the leeching would just return but the most leechers are too dumb to even use a hex editor correctly without reading like 100 tutorials so they won't find it out...
    Last edited by ccman32; 03-22-2013 at 07:46 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

xiDevilx (03-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    2: This way of OPKing is already known and used alot in other games (i just say COMBAT ARMS) so it's nothing made by only you/aki or whoever.
    3: I still don't have any patterns i would be able to give him because i already told you like 3 or 4 times now that i deleted everything of it after the c++ failure project with these wierd linker errors.
    4: His patterns are different (ofc they are almost the same since they are for the same fking memory location but still they are different).
    5: I already sent you the whole chat between me and zZzeta from the last like 10 days and even before he was in the group and you will not find any signatures i sent him.
    6: If you now still think that he got everything he has from me then gtfo bcause its actually giving ME the headache while trying to explain YOU what happened and what not.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Exactly the point, what we do now just slowers down the work/results and gives aeria/wellbia more time to patch stuff (even if i don't think so -.-), fix things and improve the protection while we sit here and cry all over mpgh and skype.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

The leeching just stopped bcause of themida hex editing protection -.-
    If they actually find out how to unhook themida then the leeching would just return but the most leechers are too dumb to even use a hex editor correctly without reading like 100 tutorials so they won't find it out...

The leeching will not return in the AVA section while I am minion. And that's what you see now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

The leeching will not return in the AVA section while I am minion. And that's what you see now.
    most likely since i don't rlly release that much anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I told you that I don't care anymore. And I didn't talk about the way of OPKing, I talked about that if it's the old way of OPKing then he is using the pointers.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I told you that I don't care anymore. And I didn't talk about the way of OPKing, I talked about that if it's the old way of OPKing then he is using the pointers.
    If you don't care why do you still cry so much about things that never happened.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    And that is sad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xiDevilx View Post
    And that is sad.
    Cry about these leechers instead pls.

Thanks
    and why don't you tell the reason to everyone ? ill do it

the reason why ccman stopped release was that ccman was only taking pointer and putting them in his VB code, which give him almost no right on it. so the one that give him the pointer's decide if ccman can release or not, and if ccman decide to release by himself, he will be known as a leecher from everyone

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

the reason are simple, not everyone can be trusted, ccman proved that he cannot be trusted when he shared the pointer and our information, he is only a little boy that now say : who care, the leecher answer's

and yes Zeta is good in C++, yes he can make his own thing (i believe that he make the cham and wallhack), but the Other's thing he got, he got it from the Leecher Ccman32 its easy to see when it do the exact same thing, that way to make opk is more advanced than the other, and as jabber said if he knew sdk he would had made the most easy way to make OPK which would had work like Unrea***T. those proof are enough to show that Ccman has give the information.

another proof that i got is that many people PMed me on skype cause they wanted me to crack the password on the private hack of Ccman so they could use it again, that's mean he gave the private hack to many people and he wasn't allowed cause he have no right, even the OPK func were completly retrasformed by akinator, ccman copy and pasted

so for the little idiot's that know nothing and just come here to get hax, Ccman32 is only a leecher.
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 03-22-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    I Miss the old time

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

Jabberwock (03-23-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast