Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Talking CA BOT [update: now has a (small) user interface]

I'm new to the forums, yet I've been playing around with online games and web applications for the better part of my life. Since this is my first post- I'm going to make it a good one.

I hack out bots for games in AutoITv3

The bot I made, specifically for my first post, auto hits the invite button as well as spitting out some text. I figure if I'm going to destroy what kdr I have while I sleep, I might as well be grammatically correct!

NOTE: This bot does not have a UI button mashing screen as I just wrote it for this post. If requested, I can make one no problem.

If there's a good amount of interest in this and people like it, then I'll go ahead and whip out a bot that can melt faces. I didn't go and write out the whole thing coz honestly, I don't want to put the hours into it if no one is going to appreciate it. We will see

If you don't have the SciTE Editor, or AutoitV3- I suggest getting it.
    AutoIt v3 - Downloads

I tried to be really explain-awesome on most lines of code to make it easy to understand just what the lines are doing. I realize there are people out there who are new to the concept of Autoit especially since most of these injector, chams robot zombie coders use C++ or ASM. This code is a bit different than that. BAH I SAY! HUMBUG!

Okie! Here we go!

New Edit! URGENT:Disregard all of this crap code. I have the FULL BETA WORKING DONE! This code here is crap! I'm making a new thread with the release. Im going to remove the attachment here.
    Code:
    ; CA invite bot for MPGH

; :::::::::::::::::
    ; :::::::BY::::::::
    ; :::EPICPACMAN::::
    ; :::::::::::::::::

= 6
     = Random(1,100) ;See my post for more info on this.

WinWaitActive("Combat_Arms")
    Sleep(10000);10 seconds is plenty of time to wait for CA to load.
    Send(&"{enter}");Again, this is the only thing that really needs to be explained in my post.
    MouseMove(1,1);This also!
    Sleep(500);and THIS! :O

Do ;This is where we're going to start our DO loop.
    	MouseClick("primary", 574,515,1) ; <--- self explanitory lols
    	MouseClick("primary", 512, 477, 10); <- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    	 =  - 1 ;COUNTDOWN GOGOGO
    	if  > 1 Then Call("SEcountdown");SE stands for Social Engineering, a very important tool for bots.
    	If  = 1 Then Call("grammar") ;Grammar is important.
    	If  = 0 Then Call("endnotification");Tells other users we're gona kill my KDR nao, GOGOGO
    	Sleep(10000) ;10 second nap time.
    	Until  = 0 ;Pete and Repeat are on a boat. You catch the drift.

;Everything below this line is super easy to understand from the above lines calling them.
    Func SEcountdown()
    	Send("Sending out "&&" more invites.{enter}")
    	EndFunc

Func grammar()
    	Send("Sending out "&&" more invite.{enter}")
    	EndFunc

Func endnotification()
    	Send("No more invites. Ready or not, I'm starting.")
    	EndFunc

Exit

Edit again!

Well, after a bit of sleep and some quick finger action, I have for you buttons! I understand some people have issues getting this to work. It's ok to pm me about it, I read pms lol. Please note- this isn't c++.

I may need help with some people using different screen resolutions. Post here after you try it out and let me know if it doesn't hit the buttons properly.

I'm attaching an Exe and the .au3. The exe is extractable to au3 (thats the source), I'm just including it for convenience. Sorry for not explaining much about what I've added. I did include two buttons, one is the invite bot and the other is a special NADE bot that just nades the floor. Some of you h4xzors out there have ridiculous kdrs and don't make it into games. Prollem solved! lol

It's not fully automated. You need to be sitting there monitoring your character. Later on today I'll make it join and create games. To make it stop doing what it's doing hit the space bar while you have it running.

Code:
    [strike]#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)
    HotKeySet("{space}", "kill")

Func kill()
    	Exit
    	EndFunc

ui()

Func ui()
        Local $Invitebutton, $nade, $msg, $runjump
    	Global $invite, $startnotification
        GUICreate("CA bot", 300, 75)

Opt("GUICoordMode", 2)

$Invitebutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Invite Bot", 50, 30, 100)
        $nade = GUICtrlCreateButton("Nadebot", 0, -1)

GUISetState()

While 1
            $msg = GUIGetMsg()
            Select
                Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                    ExitLoop
                Case $msg = $Invitebutton
    				$invite = 6
    				$startnotification = Random(1,100)

WinActivate("Combat_Arms")
    				Sleep(10000)
    				Beep(500, 100)
    				Send($startnotification&"{enter}")
    				MouseMove(1,1)

Do 
    					MouseClick("primary", 574,515,1)
    					MouseClick("primary", 512, 477, 10)
    					$invite = $invite - 1 
    					if $invite > 1 Then Call("SEcountdown")
    					If $invite = 1 Then Call("grammar")
    					If $invite = 0 Then Call("endnotification")
    					Sleep(10000) 
    					Until $invite = 0 

Case $msg = $nade
    				WinActivate("Combat_Arms")
    				Sleep(10000)
    				Beep(500, 100)
    				$runjump = 0
    				Do
    					MouseMove(0, 1000, 10)
    					Send("{4 down}")
    					Send("{4 up}")
    					Sleep(500)
    					MouseClick("primary", 400, 800, 10)

$runjump = $runjump + 1
    					Until $runjump = 100
            EndSelect
        WEnd
    EndFunc

Func SEcountdown()
    	Global $invite
    	Send("Sending out "&$invite&" more invites.{enter}")
    	EndFunc

Func grammar()
    	Global $invite
    	Send("Sending out "&$invite&" more invite.{enter}")
    	EndFunc

Func endnotification()
    	Send("No more invites. Ready or not, I'm starting.")
    	EndFunc[/strike]

I said I'd explain a portion of the script in this post on my code there.

Since the new patch, if you repeat yourself a few times, CA has buttsex with your ability to say anything in chat for a minute.

For testing purposes (I assume this has some real purpose too, just bear with me for a moment. lol), I have the script generate a random number between 1 and 100 to tell the person running it that it's started. This way, if your playing around with it- no one will know your starting a bot and get confused and you won't get buttsexed out of script invite notifications.

I'm sure you've noticed by now, I used the BB red text color tag for my notes. Pl0x don't hurt me for saying SE is social engineering. Some people really don't know. ^_^

Anyways, thanks for reading! This has been my first post, I hope to become a decent part of the community here. Bump if you like it! lols

HOLY EDIT BATMAN! Yeah, I got really fkn bored. I'm making the GUI the buttons- everything. lmao. I'll edit this again when I'm done. Edits on the batman BATMAN!: Framework for the gui is done.. for the most part.

Just the au3 and exe in the rar attached lol.

Here is a link to the virus scan of the exe:

Virustotal. MD5: 49662bb2087c0541f4aba03e3a6a7bf7 Backdoor.Generic!IK Suspicious File Backdoor.Generic

cabot.exe - Jotti's malware scan

Ikarus and a-squared said Backdoor generic? False positives. You can decompile my code into au3 format with Scite and see there's not problem
    Last edited by EpicPacMan; 07-01-2009 at 02:02 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EpicPacMan For This Useful Post:

ddd333 (06-30-2009),deathreap28 (06-30-2009),Derek (06-30-2009),[MPGH]Disturbed (06-30-2009),eddieg (06-30-2009),HackPack (06-30-2009),hsicarlos (06-30-2009),kenritsuku (06-30-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol im pretty confused... How do you use it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Epic, for now on you'll have to post a virus scan, if there is 'false' viruses on them, tell the public, if they don't trust it they won't use it.

Once you become a trusted and respect member (you getting there already)

You pretty much can posts things lik e Legify and be a god. :P

Or Obama...

Or ME :O

Or some random hobo, who knows!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Epic, for now on you'll have to post a virus scan, if there is 'false' viruses on them, tell the public, if they don't trust it they won't use it.

Once you become a trusted and respect member (you getting there already)

You pretty much can posts things lik e Legify and be a god. :P

Or Obama...

Or ME :O

Or some random hobo, who knows!
    I had a virus scanning posted originally, I used one not trusted here- so I just added another virus scan. I think I'm going to post a virus scan even if I get to the point where everyone trusts me and all that. It's just a courtesy I wish to extend so you don't have to do it yourself.

Also, can I be like.. a flying hobo?

EDIT: Mouzie your avatar is so fucking cute! omg!

Wowzers great job buddy. Im the mod of this section, pm me if you need anything.
    Hey, I'll take you up on that soon!
    Gona ask you some questions! :O

No, not really. I don't like asking things of people. Thanks though ^_^ You seem to be a very nice person and very.. very spiteful at the same time. lol Good qualities to have!

On topic : EpicPacMan Keep up the good work and nice to see you code and what not. We really need a coder for this section. Hopefully you can make us some hacks to own some noobs
    Absolutely! I'm testing a new feature for the bot right now. The Auto Join Sleepy Time Mode(or TAJSTM for short.) lmao. I can always use the help of macro scripters, so if any of you peoples know anything about macros, pm me nao! We can get a little team going.

Lol im pretty confused... How do you use it?
    Hey! No worries! You can either use my au3 and run it in the scite editor (open it and press F5) or just run the exe.

When it's open, you have 2 options. One button auto invites 5 times. Make sure you are the leader of a room before you press it, else it will think you are and try to invite people, and press stuff all over the screen and totally fail. After you have your own room, just alt+tab and hit the "invite bot" button. It will switch over to combat arms, wait 10 seconds, beep, then spit a random number out, and invite 5 times. During this time you will not really have much functionality out of your mouse/keyboard. Coz this is a macro, don't type anything in! The script WILL keep trying to do what it's programmed to do, and wont do it in the background.

The other option is the nade bot. To use it, just join a game and it will try to throw a nade on the ground 100 times, 3 seconds at a time. So for like 300 seconds it will freak out. xD I love that part.

If you want it to stop at ANY time- hit the space bar. The macro will close.

That's pretty much it so far. Every day I'll be adding more things onto it (coz you guys seem to like the idea so much) The nade bot will run overnight or for weeks or however long you want it to when it's finished. The 300 seconds thing is really just temporary.

PLEASE! PM me bugs you found or put them here!
    Don't forget the Space Bar. It's your best friend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EpicPacMan For This Useful Post:

Ryzon (06-30-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicPacMan View Post
    I had a virus scanning posted originally, I used one not trusted here- so I just added another virus scan. I think I'm going to post a virus scan even if I get to the point where everyone trusts me and all that. It's just a courtesy I wish to extend so you don't have to do it yourself.

No, not really. I don't like asking things of people. Thanks though ^_^ You seem to be a very nice person and very.. very spiteful at the same time. lol Good qualities to have!

Absolutely! I'm testing a new feature for the bot right now. The Auto Join Sleepy Time Mode(or TAJSTM for short.) lmao. I can always use the help of macro scripters, so if any of you peoples know anything about macros, pm me nao! We can get a little team going.

Hey! No worries! You can either use my au3 and run it in the scite editor (open it and press F5) or just run the exe.

When it's open, you have 2 options. One button auto invites 5 times. Make sure you are the leader of a room before you press it, else it will think you are and try to invite people, and press stuff all over the screen and totally fail. After you have your own room, just alt+tab and hit the "invite bot" button. It will switch over to combat arms, wait 10 seconds, beep, then spit a random number out, and invite 5 times. During this time you will not really have much functionality out of your mouse/keyboard. Coz this is a macro, don't type anything in! The script WILL keep trying to do what it's programmed to do, and wont do it in the background.

The other option is the nade bot. To use it, just join a game and it will try to throw a nade on the ground 100 times, 3 seconds at a time. So for like 300 seconds it will freak out. xD I love that part.

That's pretty much it so far. Every day I'll be adding more things onto it (coz you guys seem to like the idea so much) The nade bot will run overnight or for weeks or however long you want it to when it's finished. The 300 seconds thing is really just temporary.

Thanks, I know I am so cute. :3

If you need any help (I can only help with Combat Arms, tactic, need a hug?, etc, I have no skills in programming except for bypassing school network system and stealing the admin's school password -sigh)

Just PM me.

Yes, you can be a flying hobo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

nice nice and you can get some help from other coders here C++/C - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    if this didnt mess up my kdr i so would get in on this

*pets kdr*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by rocko454 View Post
    if this didnt mess up my kdr i so would get in on this

*pets kdr*
    I'd not expect something that will help your kdr with this for a while.

Just working out the kinks in what I have, it will be good to run all night by maybe 5am EST.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Thanks bro will try!

When do you think you will have other hacks such as Wall hack chams etc etc

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Thanks, I know I am so cute. :3

Yes, you can be a flying hobo.
    i wanna be a flying hobo..=)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzon View Post
    Thanks bro will try!

When do you think you will have other hacks such as Wall hack chams etc etc
    Seems like wall hacks and chams are really in demand. Im surprised more poeple haven't done this. When I have the afk bot finished, I will start on wall hacks and people colors!

Thanks
    Seems like wall hacks and chams are really in demand. Im surprised more poeple haven't done this. When I have the afk bot finished, I will start on wall hacks and people colors!
    i love u...no homo its just usally u cant trust any choobs what so eve but ur like the first choob that is actully helping the site.thank u and wekcine to mpgh

Thanks
    I must say very well done. Im not going to use this for the sake of my already decreasing K/D, but this was very user friendly. A new member MPGH is very lucky to have. Good luck and best of wishes to you! What a nice fellow.
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ok so I used the invite thing but no one came =o

Thanks
    Lol, a new user thats useful. I certainly am not that.
    Just a choob, going with the flow.<---Thats me not you.

Actually, there are some working chams and wallhack in another thread, but the thread got crossed out and I don't think it works for most people anymore.

Chams and wallhack are cool. Another idea is a no recoil/spread kind of thing. One that doesn't just slow the rate of fire for your gun.

I wouldn't recommend trying opk or aimbot cause those just get you kicked from a match immediately and are noticable. Of course, you probably already know that.

Well, all I can say is good luck as I watch from the sidelines

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by PRoblems View Post
    Lol, a new user thats useful. I certainly am not that.
    Just a choob, going with the flow.<---Thats me not you.

Actually, there are some working chams and wallhack in another thread, but the thread got crossed out and I don't think it works for most people anymore.

Chams and wallhack are cool. Another idea is a no recoil/spread kind of thing. One that doesn't just slow the rate of fire for your gun.

I wouldn't recommend trying opk or aimbot cause those just get you kicked from a match immediately and are noticable. Of course, you probably already know that.

Well, all I can say is good luck as I watch from the sidelines
    Yeah D/C with those other hacks =(

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast