Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post
    Nuclear weapons? No just dont do it, Couse we have the biggest supply of oil, If we want to make a warhead we can easly make it no problem
    I think you might need a little bit more than a little oil to make a warhead or anything near nuclear weapons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Guys guys, first of all.... You say israel can kick palastina's ass. You say arabs arnt orginized like israel. They dont have the advanced weapons like israel....

Keep in mind that they are fighting for 75+ YEARS!!! FUCKING KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

We cant fight oo hell no dont start about that bullshit couse we kept fighting for 75+ years and you still SAY that if Egypte and other country's join ISRAEL WOULD WIN?! Dude, 1 arab soldier with a ak-47 vs a Israel soldier with an I dont know... m16? With a bullit proof vest and grenades and all that stuff.... well 75+ years they fight like this and HOW THE FUCKING HELL does the 1 arab still stand? But his Wife, his children his family doesnt? couse you guys cant fight and go after the weak spots of people. now thats a good tactic... But doing it to ALL arabs its just being STUPID! Keep in mind the biggest religion on the world is the ISLAM. AND IN THE QURAN THIS IS WRITEN: If a muslim man sees a infidel (Someone who doesnt believe in Islam) its one of the biggest HONERFULL thing to kill that infidel.

Sorry for my bad english but i can now kill a Jew or Christian or Athiast and it would be the most HONORFULL THING I EVER DID! But i wont. Couse i would be a terrorist. But in WAR TIME ( I FUCKING HOPE IT COMES!) I will Pull the trigger, take out my knife or fucking hit you with my fists until you are dead.

Nuclear weapons? No just dont do it, Couse we have the biggest supply of oil, If we want to make a warhead we can easly make it no problem

AGAIN this has no point its just wasting our time....
    Also, you have no where close to the most oil supply.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Funny how these guys keep saying they can stomp the Israelis yet they still haven't
    What a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Funny how these guys keep saying they can stomp the Israelis yet they still haven't
    What a joke
    Same way about israel, i thought that with 75+ years they would have taken over ghaza right....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    lol dude we have war against Israel for long time, and we will not gonna surrender will remain defend our lands for ever.
    better surrend
    there is no way ever you gonna win. so?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Same way about israel, i thought that with 75+ years they would have taken over ghaza right....
    Israel would probably have taken it had they want it
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Palestine = 2 Country's

1- West Bank
    2- Gaza

-----------------------------------

Israel own everything, and you little kid still haven't seen anything of what Israel can do,
    Islam is not a religion, it's a terrorist people with AL QAEDA, Since 1400 years a guy called Mohammed which said bullshits and people believed him. (poor people)
    That's it, i am not history teacher to explain you more than that.
    Last edited by V I; 03-25-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    there is no bad part and no good part sorry

Thanks
    lol Israel would destroy your countries in a few days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    China , USSR including Russia and United Arab Union vs USA , Europe and Israel

But you know if you have nuclear we have oil , and I'm gonna tell you what will happens(WW3)

Arab will stop giving you oil , Europe will go to USA please tell Israel to stop the war and USA go to Israel please stop the war.

Don't forget that Egypt Destroyed Bar Liv Line In 6 Hours Which is the strongest line in the World!

We won 1973 war we made Israel go back to Palestine and before all of that France + England + Israel = lost together vs Egypt.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by VI View Post
    Palestine = 2 Country's

1- West Bank
    2- Gaza

-----------------------------------

Israel own everything, and you little kid still haven't seen anything of what Israel can do,
    Islam is not a religion, it's a terrorist people with AL QAEDA, Since 1400 years a guy called Mohammed which said bullshits and people believed him. (poor people)
    That's it, i am not history teacher to explain you more than that.
    Many people say Israel has beaten Egypt 2 times and we have beaten them 2 times too.

But the 2 times we were defeated because the weapon .

Arabs own everything, and you little kid still haven't seen anything of what Arab can do,

Israel is not shit only , it's bullshit it's consists terrorist people with USA , Only 65 Years made them believe they occupied Palestine.(poor people)

That's it, I am your history teacher so i can explain to you more than that .

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Israel would probably have taken it had they want it
    If you don't know something you talking about then don't talk.

They cannot even go to Gaza because of Hamas.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    there is no bad part and no good part sorry
    Boy , you better go to Italy before you die !! why you go to an occupied and rockets country?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    I guess exterminating the rats would be quite hard...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

But you know if you have nuclear we have oil , and I'm gonna tell you what will happens(WW3)

Arab will stop giving you oil , Europe will go to USA please tell Israel to stop the war and USA go to Israel please stop the war.

Don't forget that Egypt Destroyed Bar Liv Line In 6 Hours Which is the strongest line in the World!

We won 1973 war we made Israel go back to Palestine and before all of that France + England + Israel = lost together vs Egypt.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Many people say Israel has beaten Egypt 2 times and we have beaten them 2 times too.

Arabs own everything, and you little kid still haven't seen anything of what Arab can do,

Israel is not shit only , it's bullshit it's consists terrorist people with USA , Only 65 Years made them believe they occupied Palestine.(poor people)

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Boy , you better go to Italy before you die !! why you go to an occupied and rockets country?
    You're talking about something that happened before 100+ years when it's 2013 now, we can simple send 1 small nuke to you're country and blow the fuck of it.
    Egypt is a shitty country full of homosexual and retarded people like you.

Thanks
    First of all, Russia would not join the Arabs side. They've wanted that land since the Gulf War. The United States would make an agreement that after the war, Russia would be in control of that area.

Second, China would not join the Arabs side. China and the US are the worlds largest mutual trading partners. China makes the majority of it's currency from America and vice versa. No other country comes close. China is also the largest foreign creditor of the US. They would not fight someone they have loaned money to for risk of losing that money, and it's a LOT of fucking money.

Seriously, you know absolutely nothing about political or economical gains here. You're spouting bullshit just to make it seem like you're "better", when you have absolutely no chance.

VI, Israel on it's own will be fucked against multiple arab nations. Against Egypt alone it can stand it's ground, but take the weaponry the US as moronically given to Egypt, and the amount of suicidal sociopaths from the other Arab countries, and it would not last by itself. Without the US, Israel would be fucked.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

V I (03-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    because I'm a doctor??'

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

because I'm a doctor and I have a girlfriend here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

VI, Israel on it's own will be fucked against multiple arab nations. Against Egypt alone it can stand it's ground, but take the weaponry the US as moronically given to Egypt, and the amount of suicidal sociopaths from the other Arab countries, and it would not last by itself. Without the US, Israel would be fucked.
    Yeah , dats true ^^ cause there is like 10 terrorist paki country's around Israel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast