Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

[GUIDE] Sniper Rifles

This is part 2 of my guide, sniper rifles.

ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO THANK ME PLEASE!

__________________________________________________ _

Sharpe’s LEGIT Combat Arms Guide
    Chapter 1: GP weapons
    Section 2: Snipers

***NOTE TO THE READER:*** This is a guide about the weapons themselves, not how to be pro with a sniper or how to master the sniper. Just about the strengths and weaknesses.

M90: The only beginner sniper. This gun is a bolt-action 2 hit kill sniper. This sniper is VERY unpopular because it is the worst of 2/3 world. Those worlds are: power, accuracy and ROF. In my opinion, power is the most important factor with accuracy being second and ROF being third. This gun lacks both ROF and power, making it my least favorite. There is a two-hit-kill, bolt action sniper rifle, and then there is a two hit kill, semi-automatic sniper with an integrated silencer that is slightly less accurate. Because of the fact that the M90 is a two hit kill, bolt action rifle, you are bound to be spotted and taken out by the L96A1 before you make the kill. The only real use for this gun is taking out an enemy that is so far out there that you are trying to kill him by his name tag, which is 1 out of every 200 kills. I would rather have the L96A1, which gives me good accuracy for 1/2 kills, than getting that 1 kill out of 200 that you can’t get with the L96A1. Not good for any map. Overall: 0.5/5.

SR25: The best of the three semi-auto snipers in the game. The SR25 has an integrated scope and has pretty much the same accuracy of the MSG-90. It’s ROF is the highest in it’s class, and the damage only comes in third (with an un-noticeable difference from the MSG-90). The recoil on all snipers does not matter, unless you are a very bad shot and it takes you 10 shots to kill someone, because after each shot, the crosshair goes back to where it was. Although all of the positives associated with this gun, it is still no match for the L96A1 on most maps. It only comes close if you master it. Good if you master it or in recruit server. Overall: 3.5/5.

L96A1: The best sniper (in my opinion). This one-hit-kill, bolt action rifle is superb not only for it’s power, but also for it’s accuracy. Yes, I know that the L96A1 is the most inaccurate sniper in the game, but it still gets most shots on point. Right click, aim, shoot, kill. It’s that simple. No more tracking your targets with a semi-auto sniper while you are waiting for the crosshair to recover, on shot, one kill. Even with a silencer, one shot, one kill. Extended Magazine 2 gives you 7 bullets at your disposal that can be used to get about 6 or 7 kills. The SR-25 only gives you 16 (correct me if I am wrong). With those 16 bullets, you can only get about 3 or 4 kills. This gun is also great because since it is so strong, no need to worry about people spotting you and killing you first. They won’t even know what hit them. Good for all maps. Overall: 4.9/5 (it’s not 1 hit kill automatic so I can’t give it 5/5).

MSG-90: Cheap version of the SR25, it has higher power, but that is not noticeable, it has higher accuracy, that is slightly noticeable, but where it looses all ground in the debate is that it does not come with an integrated silencer and the ROF is noticeably slower. Not recommended anywhere. Overall: 1.2/5.

PSG-1: 2nd worst sniper. This semi-auto sniper only comes with a clip of 5!!! What are you thinking, Nexon! A SIMI-AUTO SNIPER WITH A CLIP OF 5! You’ve got to be kidding me! And the scope is like 1/2 times zoom than that of the other snipers. Only + is that it’s mad accurate. If you get it, get an extended magazine and don’t play on Snow Valley because of the scope problem. Overall: 1/5.

Dragunav SVD: Cheap version of the SR25 with no silencer compatibility and a strange scope. Good for Fireteam and that’s it. Overall: 1.1/5.

/discuss and THANK ME!
    Sexy sig ujelly?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

(G)rapefruit (07-10-2009),3004161 (08-09-2009),Blupp (08-10-2009),clashbanger101 (07-04-2009),CrazyBish (07-28-2009),dennistagaloa (08-25-2011),Dome_Player (07-15-2009),Hardcore0wn (08-11-2009),jeff259 (01-19-2011),rikodou- (07-10-2009),[P]ro-Fanity (07-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thanks nice guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    PSG-1 isnt 1 shot kill. Neither is Draganuv. The person was dammaged.

And then you are good with Draganuv.

Just because you are good with a gun dosn't mean that it is the best gun on earth.

Stats of kills by each gun of top 100 players begs to differ with you.

WTF THIS THREAD IS DYING WITH ONLY 1 POST!!!
    lol i wonder about that. i have mei as a merc, even with 100hp and ap, i get killed in 1 shot with all versions of the D'nuv. that happens to me like 4/10 deaths against a d'nuv user. 40% chance of 1 shot...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    haha. i love the l96A1. if it could kill 1 shot every time(even hitting the leg) then every1 whos smart would use it. the black magnum L96A1 is amazing too. it is the powerfuless gun in the game. but still if u hit below the knee, they dont die :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    dragonNUB is the worst gun, it crap, wierd scope and loads of other stuff, sr 25 and l96 is good, and also what the hell is the M90?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Dragonuv is fkn not a one hit k.o gun, that other guy was right that when you do 1 hit ko someone with the dragonuv it is only because they were already hurt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Pretty nice guide just fix some grammar and spelling here and there and it should be fine...

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Meh,no offense,but I like mine more cause mine has pictures.

Thanks
    Draganuv isnt 1 hit kill I do not care what you guys say because you are wrong Nexon would never make a scimi-auto, 1 hit kill sniper.

L96 is good at snow valley and all other maps I do not know why you think that it is inacurate because if you have the crosshair on their body it will hit.

Now stop flaming me because of my outlooks on a gun, if you think that I am wrong keep your thoghts to yourself because I am tired of people flaming me just because they are good with a certian gun.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    /discuss and THANK ME!
    Now stop flaming me because of my outlooks on a gun, if you think that I am wrong keep your thoghts to yourself because I am tired of people flaming me just because they are good with a certian gun.
    they are just discussing what guns work best for them, like when u made this thread to explain what were the diff types of strengths and weaknesses snipers had.. to tell u the truth i think u over Glorified both the SR25 & the L96A1.. don't get me wrong those are 2 really good rifles but it depends highly on ur ability to aim and anticipate a killing shot/s. (u should of been more thorough with the other snipers.)

i do thank you for your post as it was helpful in many ways..
    & as it goes for my fav sniper i dnt have 1 mainly because i kill with any gun in my hands!

Thanks
    if u have a mei she wheres a light vest so you would be killed very easy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by mxshwarz View Post
    if u have a mei she wheres a light vest so you would be killed very easy
    lol,then i wonder why i can get scores like 50+kills and 10-15 deaths with mei, smiley mask, m416,and artic, and beanie. how you explain that? and no i dont play with nubs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchPure View Post
    lol,then i wonder why i can get scores like 50+kills and 10-15 deaths with mei, smiley mask, m416,and artic, and beanie. how you explain that? and no i dont play with nubs
    You're are a LIER :O

Thanks
    I do strongly disagree with the Dragonuv SVD, it takes usually one hit to kill them (unless they had just respawned.) Has a nice ROF for a sniper, and has an AMAZING scope, best out of the SR's. The L96A1 Variants still are the best no matter what.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    man i really love msg-90 rather then sr! i find sr unplayable! unaccurate like the l96 and shitty scope ( that orange get me confusing) like the druganov! i rather use a msg-90 if i want a fun play, it is almost accurate like a 100% shot but semi-auto so it's basically superior to m24 cuz of it ( yeah m24 shot 1 hit 100% accurate but msg in the mean while shot 4 shots 99% accurate so....) and the ROF is high enough if u AIM before u shot... i never had the problem of ROF with msg-90 the time i click the second time the ROF permit me a second shot.... well l96 is too much a noob gun, i mean it is the "M32" of snipers.... spamming shotting with a l96 will lead in a kill for sure.... i hate that rifle even if i use it when i don't want fun, but just kill

i see it that's way...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBish View Post
    I do strongly disagree with the Dragonuv SVD, it takes usually one hit to kill them (unless they had just respawned.) Has a nice ROF for a sniper, and has an AMAZING scope, best out of the SR's. The L96A1 Variants still are the best no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonpower View Post
    man i really love msg-90 rather then sr! i find sr unplayable! unaccurate like the l96 and shitty scope ( that orange get me confusing) like the druganov! i rather use a msg-90 if i want a fun play, it is almost accurate like a 100% shot but semi-auto so it's basically superior to m24 cuz of it ( yeah m24 shot 1 hit 100% accurate but msg in the mean while shot 4 shots 99% accurate so....) and the ROF is high enough if u AIM before u shot... i never had the problem of ROF with msg-90 the time i click the second time the ROF permit me a second shot.... well l96 is too much a noob gun, i mean it is the "M32" of snipers.... spamming shotting with a l96 will lead in a kill for sure.... i hate that rifle even if i use it when i don't want fun, but just kill

i see it that's way...
    Grats, you both found out how to bump.......you should both get banned.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast