Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haagenbacon View Post
    If somebody has a currently working UAV.dll, could they please share by pming it to me? I have tried all of these methods of making .dlls undetected a RIDICULOUS amount of times and NOTHING EVER WORKS. It's gotten beyond frustrating... if you share with me a UAV.dll that's undetected, I'll give you my third party mouse recording software that's been and always will be undetected for euro farming, as well as the scripts I use. Thanks!
    hmm lets see i spent 4 hours making my UAV work(1 week off and i was bored and it was rainning dont judge) JitBit Macro Recorder works fine to auto f5 it records mouse and keyboard, andd jabba don't want people sharing UAV's soooo ya NOPE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    well im going to try out this method once more just curious though for those that have had this working for them what injector would you best subjest?
    please and thank you hope it works this time

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Naruto justa quick question im not asking for a uav dll and i understand you respecting jabba, but i am curious as to of sumthing. did you spent your time messing around with diffrent letter combinations and found one that worked for u or did u use your own method? mainly what i am asking is though if you did make ur UAV by following the video by each step including using only those 4 letters? or did you use a diffrent method that you came up with after those 4 hours. and a side note does this happen to any1 else? after just one security alert . wether or not i attempt to hack ava afterwards no matter how i try to clean up my past effort the only thing that works for me to try again is i must restart my laptop 32bit btw, than try again if said effort fails once more i have to restart again. and so on and so forth any way to fix that? please get back to me once you have some spare time for now im just gunna restart and try again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Was working fine for a few days but now it is detected, I think. But I would like confirmation from others.

EDIT: I did some more messing around and it works now. I guess you just have to re-hex it and it should be fine.
    Last edited by grenada; 04-02-2013 at 05:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    Does this work for 32 bit..? ..
    it works for some people that have that system

Thanks
    detected :/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345