Thread: Got Rejected

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post
    After a few months, I finally got the balls to ask a girl out. Rejected hard.

Aff. Wasted my time. We had a thing going on

We zinged, okay?

Aff. Girls these days.
    Look at it in a funny way... cause if u dont ull be wasting ur time thinking about her .....Laugh it off (even if u got to fake it at first cause most of the times that how it starts) then when your ready get out there and be brave and find a new girl
    @The Force

But on another note... At least you got it off your chest
    Last edited by RageHac; 03-28-2013 at 01:30 AM.
    Started from the bottom now were here

Dont Be a $%^# , Press Thanks if i helped you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Its okay man, she wasnt the one obviously, so not your zing

you can't find love, love finds you.
    Nah man. I found love by slowly prying her away from my friend and slowly but surely leading her into my web of charm until I whipped out my finishing move, ensuring that she was now mine. 14 months on and we couldnt be happier. Sometimes you gotta take it when the oppurtunity is there and not wait for something that may never happen. If everyone waited then the human race would be extinct.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Nah man. I found love by slowly prying her away from my friend and slowly but surely leading her into my web of charm until I whipped out my finishing move, ensuring that she was now mine. 14 months on and we couldnt be happier. Sometimes you gotta take it when the oppurtunity is there and not wait for something that may never happen. If everyone waited then the human race would be extinct.
    Very true.. and thats very rare, you can't force love.. The girl im with now, we been together almost 9 months. my longest relationship ever.. and she believes and i believe that we are soulmates and that im the one for her and shes the one for me.. and i totally believe that, beacuse i can't see my future without her in my life.. and thats how i know.. But.. when i found her or she found me.. I was not looking for love.. i was in a bad place in life way down low, and well i commented on my sisters comment on facebook and she commented back and we just started talking from there.. it was pretty much faith.. without me commenting on that status.. i don't think we would of ever started talking..

but like with Force.. she obviously isn't the one, and is missing out on a great guy possibly, her loss not his.. a girl will find him or he will find her that she loves all his flaws and just loves him for him..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Pity you.. just Forget it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Very true.. and thats very rare, you can't force love.. The girl im with now, we been together almost 9 months. my longest relationship ever.. and she believes and i believe that we are soulmates and that im the one for her and shes the one for me.. and i totally believe that, beacuse i can't see my future without her in my life.. and thats how i know.. But.. when i found her or she found me.. I was not looking for love.. i was in a bad place in life way down low, and well i commented on my sisters comment on facebook and she commented back and we just started talking from there.. it was pretty much faith.. without me commenting on that status.. i don't think we would of ever started talking..

but like with Force.. she obviously isn't the one, and is missing out on a great guy possibly, her loss not his.. a girl will find him or he will find her that she loves all his flaws iand just loves him for him..
    It happens more often than just rarely. Life isnt a game of romantic chance like in the movie. I for one dont know anyone who happened to be chanced into love. Everyone is presented with an oppurtunity. It is our choice to seize it or to pass on it. Love doesnt fall into your lap, it is earned through attraction, communication and persistence (not in a rape kind of way). Im sure your tale isnt pure chance either. You were attracted to her and vice versa and after while through communication and persistence and that constant attraction you came to fall in love or whatever. There was no chance other than when you first met and even then it wasnt chance that you even communicated after meeting.

Love finding someone is just romanticising lust and attraction.

Thanks
    until I whipped out my
    I was really hoping you said cock. I would of lost it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Girls are fags, ya know? fags
    boys are dumbasses, ya know? Dumbasses

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ShunnyBun For This Useful Post:

Larity2056 (03-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

We zinged, okay?

Aff. Girls these days.
    Who cares if you get rejected not like it's going to be the only girl you will every talk to. No point wasting time trying to get the balls to ask a girl out just do it. Only thing she can do is say yes or no and if she says no then fuck her and go ask some other girl. I don't see why people have a hard time asking girls out it's easy as fuck.

Guy: Hey wanna go out some time?
    Girl: No
    Guy: okay np.

That fucking easy.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Who cares if you get rejected not like it's going to be the only girl you will every talk to. No point wasting time trying to get the balls to ask a girl out just do it. Only thing she can do is say yes or no and if she says no then fuck her and go ask some other girl. I don't see why people have a hard time asking girls out it's easy as fuck.

Guy: Hey wanna go out some time?
    Girl: No
    Guy: okay np.

That fucking easy.
    Ahaha I wish it was. This wasn't just some hot chick or whatever, it was a girl that like, I actually loved. Struck a keynote when she rejected me.

We were friends, then we kinda moved up. Then heard she may like some other guy. And idk why, I just kinda panicked cause I didn't want her to like the other guy, so I popped the question. Which proved to be way too early I guess

but like with Force.. she obviously isn't the one, and is missing out on a great guy possibly, her loss not his.. a girl will find him or he will find her that she loves all his flaws and just loves him for him..
    She isn't the one I guess, but she's damn hot and beautiful with a loving personality. We ended up Skype chatting for 1 hours and 40 minutes till 2 AM. Iunno, it's been a long time, and no girl has really said they love me. :/ And yeah that's true. It always end up being like if you're rich, "hot" with abs, blackblahblahblahlb, etc.

I've got abs x(
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post

boys are dumbasses, ya know? Dumbasses
    was joking, ya know? joking

Thanks
    I'm not sure if I should laugh about it or actually feel sorry for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    are you gay? don't ask them, demand it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Haze For This Useful Post:

Royce (03-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You'll find a girl soon enough

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Aff can't believe I wasted my life
    At Least you had the ball to asks her. You will find that this is all it takes to get girls. Once you have the confidence to talk to them and they see that you are confident they will start saying "Yes" you'll see. Also once you learn that the worst that can happen is they say "No" you will get more confidence I say you ask another girl out and show the first one she had no effect on you, might get her to think twice about saying "no" to you. GL

Thanks

We zinged, okay?

Aff. Girls these days.
    Happened to me aswell, not a nice feeling.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast