Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

WATER FOR HEALTH

I would start this thread because something terrible happened with my dad health. I felt that he's getting old very quickly because he started to drink more water. It turned out that the cause is not the water, but his ignorance - he did not read carefully the books for watercure.

1. What diseases could be healed with water?
    Almost all, including widespread "incurable" diseases such as cancer, migraines, hypertension, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, mental disorders and more. Continuous meet the body's water and minerals not only treat disease. It is the most effective health because it increases the body's resistance, mental and muscular performance, slowing aging.
    Look the Web for "watercure".

A more extensive list of diseases will be given at the thread "OXYGEN FOR HEALTH".
    Everyone knows that water is not a medicine (it belongs to the category of "dietary supplement"). It's like asking "What diseases are treated with vitamin C? '. Vitamins are also dietary supplements. Known what injuries occur with vitamin C, so make sure you do not get them.

2. It is too good to be true. How to explain this?
    The explanation is simple. Most diseases are caused by lack of water in the body. There are diseases caused by something else, but when the body's systems were exhausted from lack of water, vitamins and minerals, they can handle quickly and easily. If your body is always satisfied with them, the more rarely you will get sick, and when this happens, your systems will quickly eradicate the disease and its consequences. The systems will have the necessary materials or weapon against disease.

3.What is the relationship between alcohol and water scarcity?
    Alcohol causes a shortage of water even in the most priority supplyed with water organ - the brain. Therefore it can not work normally.

Here's what the Dr. Batman's book:
    "Your Body’s Many Cries for Water"

(Machine re-translated from Bulgarian :-(
    "Alcohol inhibits secretion (release - NB) of vasopressin from the pituitary. Lack of vasopressin into the bloodstream leads to total dehydration - also in brain cells. Weak and easily removable dehydration becomes severe drying of the sensory cells of the brain. To get rid of this stress necessary release of large amounts of hormones, including the body's own endorphins, which makes chronic stress. Regular consumption of alcohol leads to increased dependence on the body of the release of endorphins in it - thus stimulates the release of increasing amounts of endorphins. So it seems women have a natural tendency to release more endorphins (to withstand childbirth and monthly bleeding), more easily become dependent on alcohol than men. Women can become an alcoholic for three years, while for men the risk of, addiction occurs after seven years. Figures show some of the factors that might contribute to the development of chronic fatigue as a result of developing chronic dehydration. Fatigue can also occur due to regular consumption of caffeinated beverages and alcohol instead of water."

If you have wilted plants, drought, what should you do to restore them? Was only manure and fertilize with chemicals and digging soil without watering them? So paradoxically does modern medicine. It has a huge list of expensive chemicals and complex medical procedures. Doctors choose which ones to use instead of water. But water can not be replaced by anything else.

As a plant must be regularly supplied with water and fertilizer to grow normally, and an organism must be continually satisfied with water and dietary supplements to get sick less often and to heal faster. If you have a disease, continue to be treated in the manner prescribed by your doctor, but at the same time increase the drinking water and give your body its necessary supplements to help you recover faster.

Thanks
    The only thing that water cures is thirst.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    To long, Did not read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Copy/paste ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Copy/paste ?
    Yeah look he said, translated from Bulgarian, but hes from Palestine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Copy/paste ?
    well about my dad was true, but I have researched about water and human health ; then copied/pasted some.
    Last edited by walid1010; 03-28-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    well about my dad was true, but I have researched about water in our health; then copied/pasted some.
    Dude, do you actually believe water makes miracles? Its all bullshit like allah and God

Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

Nazmark (03-28-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayeros View Post

Dude, do you actually believe water makes miracles? Its all bullshit like allah and God
    I didn't says that water is miracles i said it can prevent and sometime cure some diseases, and if you are godless well this's your problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    water is under rated
    its all i drink other than milk (unless im gettin drunk)
    drinking anything other than water on a daily basis is really bad people dont realize that
    water cant cure disease but it also wont give u disease (unless contaminated)
    but soft drinks and shit can give u disease
    think of it like this
    would u rather breathe oxygen or a substitute for oxygen that tasted better in ur mouth but it ended up being a lot worse for u? (analogy)
    my 2 cents

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    I didn't says that water is miracles i said it can prevent and sometime cure some diseases, and if you are godless well this's your problem.
    Ok, but water cant cure shit, except thirst, sorry to spoil your dreams.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Ok, but water cant cure shit, except thirst, sorry to spoil your dreams.
    no need to be a douche. OP has a good point, even if he is partially wrong about the curing part. however water is the best thing you can drink, it can make you a lot healthier than drinking soft drinks and shit. and that alone can prevent disease such as diabetes and stuff (not a doctor).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

no need to be a douche. OP has a good point, even if he is partially wrong about the curing part. however water is the best thing you can drink, it can make you a lot healthier than drinking soft drinks and shit. and that alone can prevent disease such as diabetes and stuff (not a doctor).
    I wasnt being a douche, but water doesnt cure anything end of story mate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

I wasnt being a douche, but water doesnt cure anything end of story mate
    actually saline (sterile salt water) is known to help cure cystic fibrosis and other lung diseases.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

actually saline (sterile salt water) is known to help cure cystic fibrosis and other lung diseases.
    indeed!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by walid1010; 03-28-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast