Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Lol the internet is going down sure.

Thanks
    Like theyre gonna shut down a worldwide thing in 1 go, GG. If he does do that alot of people will be after him, and hell probably die within hours after he did that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Did I just read someone suggesting that the whole internet is about to crash? They have to be retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

hermes bags your personal designer bags

The amount a handbag draw in a woman? In the same way all female do, a particularly classical handbag for a lady means an excess of: great taste, good temperament, special personality, multifunction along with the unique symbol of hermes sales 2013 finding myself in the earliest class in this fashion world. As with celebrities do, every famous people are waiting to purchase her Hermes Birkin. And virtually every singers any way you like industry have no less than one than a single Hermes Birkins. Hermes was founded by Thierry Hermes in 1973 and yes it remains a comedian enterprise today. Elegantly designed, Hermes handbags are among the most exclusive handbags on the globe. Current best leather of a good leather for making, essentially the most exquisite craftsmanship, this is the ultimately range of those with sophisticated taste and huge salary. Hermes bags have a high fame around the world, together with the Hermes Birkin could be the representative brand, and that has better flexible choice in material and color, even more big-hearted and causal style than Kelly. Hermes Birkin has long been named after the famous British actor and singer, Jane Birkin, which is the one big reason Christian Louboutin Evening behind the achievements of the emblem. Today Hermes Birkin bags occupy a really significant position while in the fashion handbag world, Hermes Birkin bags are chanel bags for sale desired by nearly every famous or rich lady. All Hermes birkin handbags are completely manufactured. After A couple of months work, one Hermes Birkin bag is often shipped to who've waiting her no less than Several months, usually for a longer time. And also final product is so fantastic that no woman may take her eyes off. In spite of this, you can a little surprised once she sees our prime chanel outlet bags of it. The christian louboutin pronounce answer lies in the information used are skins of crocodile, ostrich, calf and lizard. Moreover, Christian Louboutin Prive there are some precious stones embedded to your metallic hardware, which again monster beats earphones improve the entire cost. Then you may ask choosing the perfect a true Hermes Birkin, a fantastic replica one. First you may cook a bundle, obviously, and then make the special order in the Hermes, and then wait until the Hermes shows you your jewelry is shipped back. But doing this may be very long, which rrs dependent upon special need of the handbag. And also therefore you are louis vuitton shop online men not certain to have your preferred color and style, but just believe the Hermes Birkin is everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    OMG I CAN ALREADY NOTICE THE INTERNET SLOWING DOWN OMG OMG OMG PLS HELP HELP PLS SOS !!!!!11

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is why OP is a CS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Somebody close this shit.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Another post for me. This is a good thread to get more posts xD
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Too much ddos in the world

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12