Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by gotter View Post
    share these h4x0rsk1llz with me through PMzor? plizors?
    He doesn't have the whole thing, only tips for people, and then they're on their own
    Other than that it's about modding Attribute.rez
    Since it's @supercarz1991's "intellectual property" I'll let him decide
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Also, if you annoy Dave and the guys enough, they will ban you for even more time. The Default is 1 day, but it can be an infinite amount as well.
    exactly why i didnt do it yet... i dont wanna get perma banned to have access to something that will probably be patched in 2-3 weeks anyway... thats why i am not yet in maplestory section or runescape section spamming the shit out of em

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

He doesn't have the whole thing, only tips for people, and then they're on their own
    Other than that it's about modding Attribute.rez
    Since it's @supercarz1991's "intellectual property" I'll let him decide
    well he think im a ****** cause of my postcount ... but tbh my post count is low because ive never ever had anything important to say ... but now that im interested into having something well im looking around a bit more to find things to say about discussions i see... like the other day there was a thread about venezuela president being death and all that... dug in wikipedia and some documentaries about him and all and found 3-4 posts content which allowed me to increase my post count a bit but its not enough... at the moment if id be a normal MPGHiean id have about 12-15k posts... but because i refrained myself from posting in the last 5 years cause i had nothing important or worth being said well i kept my mouth shut and never said anything... but now i wanna be active and make a difference...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    exactly why i didnt do it yet... i dont wanna get perma banned to have access to something that will probably be patched in 2-3 weeks anyway... thats why i am not yet in maplestory section or runescape section spamming the shit out of em

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

well he think im a ****** cause of my postcount ... but tbh my post count is low because ive never ever had anything important to say ... but now that im interested into having something well im looking around a bit more to find things to say about discussions i see... like the other day there was a thread about venezuela president being death and all that... dug in wikipedia and some documentaries about him and all and found 3-4 posts content which allowed me to increase my post count a bit but its not enough... at the moment if id be a normal MPGHiean id have about 12-15k posts... but because i refrained myself from posting in the last 5 years cause i had nothing important or worth being said well i kept my mouth shut and never said anything... but now i wanna be active and make a difference...
    Then just post what you want to say. There's nothing holding you back.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

Then just post what you want to say. There's nothing holding you back.
    well i used to hold myself back cause i thought it wasnt important and i didnt really cared about post count but now i realize that post count on here seems to be the only thing that matters...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    well i used to hold myself back cause i thought it wasnt important and i didnt really cared about post count but now i realize that post count on here seems to be the only thing that matters...
    Not necessarily. Sam had over 10k posts, but every single person on MPGH hates him.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

Not necessarily. Sam had over 10k posts, but every single person on MPGH hates him.
    well here in canada theres a ( idk how its actually called in english since my main language is french ) that says : "parlez en en bien, parlez en en mal, mais parlez en."

which basically mean "say good things about it, say bad things about it, but talk about it" like... good or bad advertising is still advertising and you remember it because its good... but you also remember it when its extremely bad... which basically Sam was...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    well here in canada theres a ( idk how its actually called in english since my main language is french ) that says : "parlez en en bien, parlez en en mal, mais parlez en."

which basically mean "say good things about it, say bad things about it, but talk about it" like... good or bad advertising is still advertising and you remember it because its good... but you also remember it when its extremely bad... which basically Sam was...
    That is indubitably true. Though I would rather be unknown, then known and hated.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    hey? u got over a thousand post? well i am not and id need some help reaching it so it would be appreciated if any of you could give me some tips about how to get higher post count without spamming but still being able to reach it within 4 days. which sections to go, at what time of the day is that section most active and such ( btw im GTM -5 DST ON so actually its 00:29 here )

if you can help me with that it would be appreciated as i need a thousand posts before wednesday to have access to combat arms elite modding section before the leet mods get patched/detected/unusable

thanks to all of you and if dave see that well feel free to increase my post count... would be appreciated.
    no .

idc if its a post limit or a physical "ur allowed, your not" rule, there's nothing in Elite anyway, don't even bother
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 03-29-2013 at 11:32 PM.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    DEAD SECTION IS DEAD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    no .

idc if its a post limit or a physical "ur allowed, your not" rule, there's nothing in Elite anyway, don't even bother
    ​LMAO.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    no .

well wasnt really to have it right now... was more to know which sections are active and at what time of the day so i could try and see which posts i have the required knowledges to answer ( like the venezuela president... ) so i could try and get to a thousand posts... i didnt ask anyone to give me it directly... i said it would be appreciated IF... but never asked or begged for it... ill earn my way there like everyone else did... but some people told me to donate and such to have access to it... but since its dead and have roughly a thread created per month i wont donate for that... ill earn my way to it.

Thanks
    hey? u got over a thousand post? well i am not and id need some help reaching it so it would be appreciated if any of you could give me some tips about how to get higher post count without spamming but still being able to reach it within 4 days. which sections to go, at what time of the day is that section most active and such ( btw im GTM -5 DST ON so actually its 00:29 here )

if you can help me with that it would be appreciated as i need a thousand posts before wednesday to have access to combat arms elite modding section before the leet mods get patched/detected/unusable

thanks to all of you and if dave see that well feel free to increase my post count... would be appreciated.
    Its funny that you think getting 1000 posts will actually net you anything of worth out of that section

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post

Its funny that you think getting 1000 posts will actually net you anything of worth out of that section
    idk... everybody kept talking about it back then and now i see thread about supercarz quoting a guy who said something like "oh yea saw the method using X text editor in elite section" and telling him to edit his post and that it must remain private and all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    trust me gotter... There's NOTHING in elite section

the only section you should be interested in isn't even on this site, its an Underground on another website that funded us modders awhile back and we cracked everything before these weird bypasses were needed

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

15. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

aeronyx (03-31-2013)

I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I have more post than people that have been here for years or months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast