Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Really hannibal?

Did i hurt your feelings?

Grow up already.. you are allowed to bash on Royce? but when i call you an idiot you get all pissy and infract me..

pls...

@Liz
    @Dave84311

this is uncalled for.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

SMILLY (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I didn't flame royce. I asked him a question and he got butthurt. You on the other hand, are obviously pissy. That comment was not called for. I know for a fact that you did it to get a reaction, well. You got one. Be lucky it was an infraction rather than a ban.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Genesis (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I didn't flame royce. I asked him a question and he got butthurt. You on the other hand, are obviously pissy. That comment was not called for. I know for a fact that you did it to get a reaction, well. You got one. Be lucky it was an infraction rather than a ban.
    Oh but other people can call you other names? Idiot really hurt your feelings didn't it?

and you flame baited Royce, because like he said you think you're the shit and just can talk to memebers how ever you want because your big ol powerful Minion+
    Bitch pls you aint special

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

SMILLY (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Oh but other people can call you other names? Idiot really hurt your feelings didn't it?

and you flame baited Royce, because like he said you think you're the shit and just can talk to memebers how ever you want because your big ol powerful Minion+
    Bitch pls you aint special
    How did I flame bait? Asking if suddenly getting interested into users being scammed is his pathetic attempt at mm isn't flame baiting, considering his previous attempts to gain a staff position. Plus disrespecting a staff member in your dispute for an infraction you got for disrespecting staff isn't a good idea.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I would have banned I don't like nosy people. What Austin and Royce choose to say to each other is their business. Don't see why get yourself involved and then complain about it when you get burned. just saying. In any case its just an infraction.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I would have banned I don't like nosy people. What Austin and Royce choose to say to each other is their business. Don't see why get yourself involved and then complain about it when you get burned. just saying. In any case its just an infraction.
    Not to mention 2 other instances after the initial infraction which I could of infracted for.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Because its bs, i know for a damn fact if one of his so called friends called him an idiot he wouldn't of given them an infraction and plus i was just refering to a saying, "don't ever argue with an idiot, because they will beat you with experience"

he says hes just doing his job,, well hes not doing a very good job at it then, because general is full of "Rule breakers" but yet he says he prevents that.. k

Plus i am sick and tired of Hannibal picking on Royce every chance he gets.. but i guess since hes minion+ he can talk and do what he pleases to Royce with no consequences.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 03-30-2013 at 02:05 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

SMILLY (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    such bullshit liz, I DON'T EVER Speak to austin then he come's in with his little bullshit so he can lure me into some trouble

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    That's up to them two. If Royce wishes to report Austin that's his responsibility. Just because 1 person does it, does not mean you can as well. If they are Austin's friends and he allows them to call him names, that's his business, doesn't mean every single member can do the same thing. Once more its an infraction. If you wanted to use a saying, use the full thing. As it stands, it looks like you're trying to use the phrase as an excuse.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    That's up to them two. If Royce wishes to report Austin that's his responsibility. Just because 1 person does it, does not mean you can as well. If they are Austin's friends and he allows them to call him names, that's his business, doesn't mean every single member can do the same thing. Once more its an infraction. If you wanted to use a saying, use the full thing. As it stands, it looks like you're trying to use the phrase as an excuse.
    Isnt that called corruptness and treating other players unfairly?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

SMILLY (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny ****** Bitch View Post

such bullshit liz, I DON'T EVER Speak to austin then he come's in with his little bullshit so he can lure me into some trouble
    Let's not pretend like you're not constantly spewing shit 24/7 to multiple people. If you had a problem with something Austin said, you should have reported him. No one forces you to say anything.

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny ****** Bitch View Post

You don't ever speak to me? I'm pretty sure our conversation on msn yesterday counts.

As it stands, it looks like you're trying to use the phrase as an excuse.
    Of course he is, he tries to get reactions but can't handle the repercussions.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

You don't ever speak to me? I'm pretty sure our conversation on msn yesterday counts.

Of course he is, he tries to get reactions but can't handle the repercussions.
    You cause the reaction, you ( like Royce says ) lure people into your trap and once they say something bad BAM! you infract them..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

Isnt that called corruptness and treating other players unfairly?
    Having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain

Evil or morally depraved.

I don't see how either definition applies to his behavior. I call that human nature. You let your friends call you names, however if a random stranger said the same to you, you would get upset, if you had the power to do something about it, you would. Human nature.

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Let's not pretend like you're not constantly spewing shit 24/7 to multiple people. If you had a problem with something Austin said, you should have reported him. No one forces you to say anything.
    Report him to his admin buddies, omg so smart liz. I'm not going to waste my time

on mpgh it's austin>royce in everybody eyes so why try, can you tell me.

This is why i left general

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast