Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Friends Never On?

SIMPLIFIED play on a created server with a bot that plays like a real player and you get real xp

[Download]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->promod_pezbot.rar
    Description:
    A mod for offline players who can train with bots on promod.

It's the alpha version full of bugs and other things... The real difference is that when you snipe there is the Promod "no-breath" setting and the speed.. On future version you will have all the promod setting with PeZBOT command lines..

Readme File:
    ================================================
    Promod PeZBOT, version: 007p.01 Promod (14/12/08)
    Author : Matthew (M_tey) with help from Pezzalucifer
    Any and all feedback is welcome --> m_tey94@yahoo.com
    ================================================

General........................................... ..........................................

Feel free to add this source to any mod you like, just credit PeZBOT and Matthew, thanks.

Disclaimer........................................ ..........................................

This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and full of bugs, Use at your own risk.

enjoy, etc Please read the last line from Readme.. they are important.

Thanks to................................................ ..................................

Tally, AintNoMeInTeam, NovemberDobby, AbneyPark, Lord_Gannondorf, JamJam11, Whitsel, MasterB,
    Kill3r, Gerhart, Zeroy, AA_Fan6566, BritishBulldog1, Sparks, TL-SpacepiG, 402, and whoever else
    i forgot who's helped me out along the way, make sure you let me know and i'll add you .

Installation...................................... ..........................................

1. Extract into your COD4 MW mods folder.
    2. Load through ingame mods menu or put '+set fs_game "mods/PeZBOT"' in your iw3mp.exe command line.
    3. Set DVARS either through console or commandline;
    /set <dvar> <value> (in console).
    or
    +set <dvar> <value> (on commandline).

DVARS are as follows;

svr_pezbots //number of bots; (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_team //team to put bots on, "axis", "allies", "autoassign"; (defaults to "autoassign")
    svr_pezbots_drawdebug //draws bot debug info; 0 or 1; (defaults to 0) (requires developer_script set to 1)
    svr_pezbots_dogpack_size //number of dogs spawned when using uav (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_skill //global skill level that effects all bots, value between 0 and 1, 1 being highest
    //0 being lowest. (defaults to 0.5).
    svr_pezbots_mode //sets the mode to start the mod in, options are "dev" and "normal" (defaults to normal)
    //(requires developer_script set to 1 and developer set to 1)
    svr_pezbots_WPDrawRange //waypoint debug draw range (defaults to 1000 inches).

An example command line would be:

iw3mp.exe "+set fs_game "mods/PeZBOT" +set svr_pezbots 4 +set svr_pezbots_team autoassign"

Example in console:

/set svr_pezbots 4

4. When you start a server make sure to turn off punkbuster.

Waypoint Editor............................................ .......................................

In order to use the waypoint editor you must start PeZBOT in dev mode by putting "+set svr_pezbots_mode dev" on your
    command line. Waypoints are represented by a colored vertical line, links between waypoints are represented by blue
    lines. All waypoints have a radius around them which you have to be within to modify them. When you are in
    range of a waypoint the line color will pulse to let you know you are in range.

Controls:

Attack Button:--- Add waypoint.
    Ads Button:------ Delete waypoint.
    Use Button:------ Start Link/Confirm Link.
    Frag Button:----- Start Link/Remove Link.
    Melee Button:---- Save waypoints to console_mp.log in PeZBOT mod folder.

Waypoint Colors:

Red:------------- Waypoint with no children, this is bad, link it to another waypoint.
    Purple:---------- Waypoint with one child, this is not so bad however it is a dead end, these are especially good for
    getting the bots to go to the right place up next to the radios in headquarters.
    Green:----------- Waypoint with more than one child, these are safe.

Usage:

Before you start, keep in mind that due to technical difficulties with cod4 you will NEED to send me your waypoint
    files to patch them into the mod.ff.

I find the easiest way to use the editor is to first Add a waypoint, then press the Use Button while standing over
    the waypoint, to start a link. Move to the position you would like to place the next waypoint, Add another waypoint,
    then press the Use Button while standing over the waypoint to Confirm the Link. You should now see a blue line between
    the two waypoints.

If you wish to remove a link between two waypoints; Stand over the first waypoint, press the frag button, move over
    to the second waypoint and press the frag button again. The link is now removed.

To delete a waypoint, move over to it and press the Ads Button, the waypoint is now deleted, Note: deleting waypoints
    also removes the links to all of the deleted waypoint&apos;s children.

Before saving look around the map and make sure that there a NO RED WAYPOINTS. There should be 99% green waypoints,
    and some dead ends (mostly placed for specific reasons like getting close to typical camping spots)

To save waypoints to your mods/PeZBOT/console_mp.log, press the Melee Button. Usually you will need to press the save
    button a few times for the log to output the entire buffer. You will see "Save Successful" on the bottom left of the
    screen, this means some if not all waypoints were written to console_mp.log. Check to make sure all waypoints were written.
    You can tell if they were all written by looking for a line starting with a number followed by a comma and the word end.
    For example "169,end". The start of the waypoint list starts at the line beginning with "0," it should look something like
    "0,1774.5 834.7 67.6,1 6,stand". The line above this has the name of the file you need to copy and paste the waypoints into.
    Create a file with this name and copy all the lines from "0," through to "whatever,end", and paste them into the new file.
    Final step is emailing the file to me at "perry_hart@hotmail.com". I&apos;ll patch the waypoints into the mod.ff and send you a
    new mod.ff asap. It will probably contain a bunch of other waypoints for other custom maps also.

Appologies for such a difficult save method, however it was the only way to get data out of cod4, all files are loaded
    AND saved into FF format. Meaning that if you want to save to a file, it is saved into the mod.ff, and you need to have an
    empty file with that name in there already.. Which is just rediculous. Anyway.. there it is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ive used this before and it works, but its a bit glitchy.