Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Thumbs up The Complete NEW GLITCHERS GUIDE TO GLITCHING. -- V2 OF LITTLE TIPS FOR LITTLE GLITCH

Hey all.
    I hope you liked my first thread. And DONT WORRY. Screenshotts coming soon.

Lots of people see all those new glitchers, trying to get into the crate.

This article. Is helping you to understand how to improve those LITTLE things your doing wrong.

Now. For those expierienced Glitchers. This isnt for you. its for the new guys who just want an idea, or are CURIOUS ABOUT HOW THEY DID THAT AWSOME GLITCH (OOOOOOMMMMYYGGGOOODDDDD lol)

Yeah.

Okay. Starting now.

Glitching: Defention in my eyes: Usuing bugs, to kick ass.

1 way to do this. Is to click the number 3. In game. It selects your knife. Then you Need to allign your knife with the box. or the spot your trying to get it into.

So now you think, cool, easy, im all lined up.

Different glitches may require different ways of getting in, a few i know for Desert Thunder, require you going in SIDEWAYS. Or SPRINTING AT A AREA. WHILE KNIFING THE AREA WHEN THE SPRINT RUNS OUT.

This is simple. And can often help you geting in.

So a recap: Run, Knife, Sprint, regain sprint, run. Knife. AND REPEAT

Dudes and Dudets.
    Patience is key. Wait. You will run in

Power Surge Glitches are easy. But you need to have your Knife allinged properly. So make sure you have your knife, and your ready to press forward, while not slipping off the target your trying to get in.

Box glitches:

Box glitches are easy. You just really need to be precise. Keep your aim intact, and make sure your ready to sprint when youve been knifing for a good 10 seconds.

Knifiing

Knifing is good, becuase it makes you considiberly lighter. This helps getting in to things aswell...

Slow Down Your Uber Fast Comp

Slow down your computer, open up some word Documents, and let them run, this allows the game to become patchy. And often helps me when getting in that small wall in the sewers at powersurge.

Youtube

Is your BFFL. Best friend for life. Make sure you use your reasources.

LOOK AND LEARN

Look at how people are running, and at what direciton there running in so tht it will help you in the future. We all start somewhere and it is imperitive that you start by watching..

Tapping

Quickly, Im just gonna tell you how to tapp, and what it is.

Tapping is a form of lagging, it stops the game, and forwhatever time your router or ethernet cable is unpluged, you can still move around.
    Spy hunt is ideal for this. Keep close to the super spy. When he is near you, take out your cable, then go knife him. or shoot or nade i dont care. Then plug in your cable. And restore conneciton

Usually you can only do this in about 10 seconds or 30. Depending on your Interneet connection
    To be honest, this doenst work for me, But ive read about it, and summarised it here. It can work for you. Dont be fooled

SHIT SPELLING
    Im too busy helping you guys so dont worry about my shithouse spelling.

PRESS THE THANK BUTTON

Just do it.

READ THE OTHER THREAD I HAVE MADE> IT TELLS YOU ABOUT SOME SPOTS> IN VERY VERY BRIEF DETAIL AND IT MAY HELP YOU IF YOU WANT TO MOVE UP FROM BITCH TO BULL BABY!

Now. The Ultimate thingo that helps me

KILL CAM OFF
    If your accused of glitching. Then make sure you either leave your spot, switch games, finish up quickly, Cover your traces by making up shit.,

You will proboly get kicked
    So make your own game, or just quickly hide that your glitching

If you want some things to look up. Look up these THERE ALL OVER THE NET> so good luck ppl

Junk Flea spots/Glitches

Snow Valley New Glitches

Deserthunder Unpatched Glitches

Rattlesnake Unpatched

Power Surge Glitches and spots.

Please say thanks. And good night/morning/lunch/christmas/w/e the fuck your celebrating.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

alaphonse (07-08-2009),asfdr12345 (08-13-2009),ashaseraph (07-28-2009),ashtoncr3 (03-21-2010),Barcode (07-11-2009),BSG.Flash (07-03-2009),chrissy (07-11-2009),combattank12 (07-11-2009),hihiman1 (07-19-2009),hiitsmitch (07-04-2009),joi121 (07-04-2009),kudlaty98 (07-11-2009),Kwazi (08-07-2009),ky4293210 (07-25-2009),lastchanc (07-05-2009),loopy85 (08-10-2009),Ltlouis (07-05-2009),mutantcookie (07-09-2009),Pancholandia (07-09-2009),person989898 (07-03-2009),pxb (08-26-2009),TheDesolate (07-03-2009),timmyeo (07-09-2009),Tylerw101 (08-09-2009),weaselm01 (07-09-2009),[GM] (08-04-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    whoop 1st post and man this is the best guide to glitching lol nice one dude

https://www.rew ards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1235684
    remove the spaces, and click on the link on top for free nx!!

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Hey, thanks man. EVEN IF YOU JUST LOOKED AT THIS. PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i don't glitch so i don't thank.
    glitching is the easier way to ban's land.

Thanks
    Ok, first, NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN BANNED FROM CA FOR GLITCHING. second, dude, the tapping/untapping thing, IT DOES NOT WORK WITH UR CABLES. now adays if u tap like that when u get into the lobby it doesnt load. and also it will put u back where u were before u tapped and it wont count the kills.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    yeah you need to be in a game first. Like i said, it didnt work for me. Btw. I know ppl that havent been able to log in the day after they were caught glitching. You explain that too me.

Its ment to be a RECUIT glitch thing.
    its not ment to be advanced
    if you want me to make a ADVANCED GLITCHING GUIDE. then i will
    just dont go around telling me that im wrong with all this shit when im 110% sure that its worked, due to me doing it. With the exception of tapping. And dude. Read some more threads about tapping. All i did was summarise theirs.

Oh. Decapitated. This is a glitching article. Why the *FUCK* would you post saying that? ITS GLITCHING FOOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i have two things to say:

1) how does knifing (i know that you are lighter and able to run for a longer duration with your knife out) make you lighter?

2) i speed hack all the time (basically every time i start combat arms, i am using some sort of hack, usually a speed hack), and speed hacking makes it SO much easier to glitch. i understand that lag may cause some glitches, but since speed hacking helps, wouldn't a faster computer help?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
    i have two things to say:

1) how does knifing (i know that you are lighter and able to run for a longer duration with your knife out) make you lighter?

2) i speed hack all the time (basically every time i start combat arms, i am using some sort of hack, usually a speed hack), and speed hacking makes it SO much easier to glitch. i understand that lag may cause some glitches, but since speed hacking helps, wouldn't a faster computer help?

I also have few things to say.

1. Your first point made no secne. You say that you know that it makes you lighter, then you ask how it makes you lighter? I mean. What the fuck?

2. Hacking, is completely differnet from glitching. this is glitching. Not hacking. And some people dont want to be caught hacking and lose there account, i know theres ways of getting caught, and avoiding it. As a ex-combatarms hacker.

So yeah its not hacks were after to help glitching. Its Skill, and percision

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    I also have few things to say.

1. Your first point made no secne. You say that you know that it makes you lighter, then you ask how it makes you lighter? I mean. What the fuck?

2. Hacking, is completely differnet from glitching. this is glitching. Not hacking. And some people dont want to be caught hacking and lose there account, i know theres ways of getting caught, and avoiding it. As a ex-combatarms hacker.

So yeah its not hacks were after to help glitching. Its Skill, and percision
    oh no, i meant having the knife out makes you lighter, but how does actually attacking with the knife make you lighter?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I didnt say attacking with the knife makes you lighter. Please read properly or quote me if im wrong. Attacking at the wall or box or item of glitch, means that you can see inside of it, and get your character in. Knifing is used to make things patchy, it often looks like the wall is coming back and forth. Thats the point in knifigin, so that you fall in to what your glitching. You remain the same weight no matter what way your knifing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by dude111115 View Post
    Ok, first, NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN BANNED FROM CA FOR GLITCHING. second, dude, the tapping/untapping thing, IT DOES NOT WORK WITH UR CABLES. now adays if u tap like that when u get into the lobby it doesnt load. and also it will put u back where u were before u tapped and it wont count the kills.
    Learn your shit before you speak. I have been banned on a no-hack account for glitching, first offense you get demoted second you get temporarily suspended (mine was like 3 days), then you get permanently banned.

Sorry for my spelling just smoked a bowl of MJ and am totally ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    I didnt say attacking with the knife makes you lighter. Please read properly or quote me if im wrong. Attacking at the wall or box or item of glitch, means that you can see inside of it, and get your character in. Knifing is used to make things patchy, it often looks like the wall is coming back and forth. Thats the point in knifigin, so that you fall in to what your glitching. You remain the same weight no matter what way your knifing
    I know you said this in the sentence but ill explain it better.
    Knifing causes your screen to physically adjust, which causes (albeit very slight) lag, and actually adjusts your character stability (in the server). Using this to your advantage, you can knife with RIGHT click (the one that takes more time) then sprint immediatly after, which causes your screen to adjust mid-sprint.
    If you start looking at a corner, then do what I said above and slide down the side of the wall, you will almost always get into the glitch.

Experience: Im a pro glitcher, since CB.
    Last edited by Legify; 07-04-2009 at 01:14 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yep, thanks for correcting me Lefify, good to have a fellow pro glitcher, and a hacker (ex-hacker for me) reading. You said what i said, but in much more detail. I practically say much of what i say in a very light tone. Well i hope thats the message the gets across. I want this thread to be OPEN TO QUESTIONS.
    I am looking forward to helping with screenshotts. If you have a CA account and want to vid-Screenshott with me. then please message me. id love that. Thanks.

Thanks legify, and all readers.

Stumpy- James

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Long ass guide but a good one ^^

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Thanks PanD lol.

Still looking for glitchers that wanna help with a vid or something. Please check in. Or. A MPGH member that wants to do screenshotted glitches with me. That would be nice. Its better to do it with 2 members so i can realise it in half the time. thanks

Thanks
    great guide! I vote yes for another

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast