Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

week 1: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (something pet something something)

so like i promised I will review and give my opinion about animes ive watched. This week its gona be Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. before i continue let me tell ya something, im not into slice of life Romantic comedy stuff , i find quite boring like if i wanted a "slice of life" id go out xD. But one things for sure every Friday id come home and watch this anime.

so my question is what made this anime so appealing? idk maybe it was the boredom of my week that influenced me to watch it. or maybe it had a deeper meaning and recurring themes that us as people face in our daily lives and can relate to. im pretty sure we all can relate to Sorata in some way or another and we all know a high achiever who some what doesn't try at like Shiina (probably not a hot as her tho). so in other words it was the character interactions development that made this anime so fascinating and their down right quirky interactions and dialog.

lets continue ~
    animated by shaft (they did Toradora?) now days theirs a standard of animation that all studies have and have to compete with, this is no exception of what a modern day art styles and animation can achieve, with its.... LOL fuck this, if you have seen the show ull know what im talking about with shiiinas art and the fireworks and the character designs. which still have a imprinted image in my mind.

question is did you like this anime? well as for my self i can answer yes. this is a rare exception that breaks through* the "norm" in the anime industries now days. it doesnt have the boobies and patsuus ( in has shiina instead) well there is a bit of fan service(cant help that) , it hints on a second season but i dont think it will be able to bring anything new to the table it will just be a continuation which is fine and all.

with anything in this world, one has its faults.

it can get monotone - bland at times, some of its over reacting got a bit @.@ with soratas outbursts, tho id say his one of the best done characters in anime due to how "human" he is portrayed to be.

truth be said.. im not into romcoms and slice of life.. but i did get a emotive response from this anime and i enjoyed it.

dabois rating?

8/10 (anything over 7.5 is diffs worth a watch)

i want to hear your opinions, feel free to comment, discuss and recommend other shows. im always open to discussion.

MAL: xDaboi's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

whos doing this next week?
    Last edited by daboi22; 04-01-2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: editing
    this is a signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    it doesn't look like something i would be that interested in but i will at least watch the first couple of episodes and give it a shot (seeing as one of my favorites is something i never would have expected to like).

on a side note i think this whole review thing is a nice way to show people new animes that they may never have considered with that being said i sure hope you never do a review on something like bleach or naruto that are almost impossible to not have heard of in the anime world

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamashimasen For This Useful Post:

daboi22 (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    so like i promised I will review and give my opinion about animes ive watched. This week its gona be Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. before i continue let me tell ya something, im not into slice of life Romantic comedy stuff , i find quite boring like if i wanted a "slice of life" id go out xD. But one things for sure every Friday id come home and watch this anime.

so my question is what made this anime so appealing? idk maybe it was the boredom of my week that influenced me to watch it. or maybe it had a deeper meaning and recurring themes that us as people face in our daily lives and can relate to. im pretty sure we all can relate to Sorata in some way or another and we all know a high achiever who some what doesn't try at like Shiina (probably not a hot as her tho). so in other words it was the character interactions development that made this anime so fascinating and their down right quirky interactions and dialog.

lets continue ~
    animated by shaft (they did Toradora?) now days theirs a standard of animation that all studies have and have to compete with, this is no exception of what a modern day art styles and animation can achieve, with its.... LOL fuck this, if you have seen the show ull know what im talking about with shiiinas art and the fireworks and the character designs. which still have a imprinted image in my mind.

question is did you like this anime? well as for my self i can answer yes. this is a rare exception that breaks through* the "norm" in the anime industries now days. it doesnt have the boobies and patsuus ( in has shiina instead) well there is a bit of fan service(cant help that) , it hints on a second season but i dont think it will be able to bring anything new to the table it will just be a continuation which is fine and all.

it can get monotone - bland at times, some of its over reacting got a bit @.@ with soratas outbursts, tho id say his one of the best done characters in anime due to how "human" he is portrayed to be.

truth be said.. im not into romcoms and slice of life.. but i did get a emotive response from this anime and i enjoyed it.

dabois rating?

i want to hear your opinions, feel free to comment, discuss and recommend other shows. im always open to discussion.

The review could of been better.. maybe pictures added.
    Whenever I finish NHK ni Youkoso! I'll review it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    The review could of been better.. maybe pictures added.
    Whenever I finish NHK ni Youkoso! I'll review it.
    Welcome to the NHK?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    oh yes yes good idea well i tried doing a indepth review but the truth is im lazy xD. and welcome to the nhk is one of the best anime ive ever watched in fact im pretty sure it was the first post i made on this section cause as soon as i completed it i felt like i had to tell someone. its in my top 10 anime of all time.

im looking forward to it so ull be next
    this is a signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    oh yes yes good idea well i tried doing a indepth review but the truth is im lazy xD. and welcome to the nhk is one of the best anime ive ever watched in fact im pretty sure it was the first post i made on this section cause as soon as i completed it i felt like i had to tell someone. its in my top 10 anime of all time.

im looking forward to it so ull be next
    I personally love this anime. It's like a 9.5 for me. I planning to do a review on it this weekend, but no lifed Storm 3.

Regardless, I respect your opinion and this is YOUR review. Keep an eye out for my thread this week

8. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

daboi22 (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Welcome to the NHK?
    Yeah, I'm on episode 4. It's pretty good so far.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Yeah, I'm on episode 4. It's pretty good so far.
    Yeah thats a nice anime, its pretty funny. "Hentai games"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

lets continue ~

dabois rating?

I actually got finished with the series last night, even though it was a great ending I wish there is going to be a season 2 since the ending feels like it's going to lead on. But I got that depressed anime feeling.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    everyone gets that feeling when something good comes to a ending
    this is a signature

Thanks
    Things that should be fixed in Season 2

-Akasaka should bang Rita
    -Moar Nanami x Sorata
    -Focus on Jin and Kamiigusa
    -More ecchi scenes :3

Other than that, this series is a 9.5/10 I would say xD
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

I personally love this anime. It's like a 9.5 for me. I planning to do a review on it this weekend, but no lifed Storm 3.

Regardless, I respect your opinion and this is YOUR review. Keep an eye out for my thread this week
    So we do weekly reviews now? I guess I can review something if need be.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post

So we do weekly reviews now? I guess I can review something if need be.
    You don't have to, only if you want to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

You don't have to, only if you want to.
    No I think it's a great idea! I might write one about Sword Art Online if no one else wants to do it.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    No I think it's a great idea! I might write one about Sword Art Online if no one else wants to do it.
    I tried Sword Art Online but it just seems like the same thing as .Hack so i couldn't get into it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast