Bored
    toller april scherz .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    it doesnt open
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$! /me
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

Thanks
    that moment when you relize the programs coded to close automatically

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Yeah, it doesn't open :'(

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post

Dude, I know your anger.
    Wow im not even lying, i can show you the whole priv version i use since more than a week now with the new design it has absolutly nothing to do with that fucking injector. It's your guys fucking timing letting me look like a fking leecher while i still didn't leech anything, not even a single line in my whole hack source code. You guys are making me fucking cry this is not fair anymore im working hard on my hacks and worked a whole night on creating this design, extracting the resources from the AVA files and re-making the whole form this can't be done in just some hours (unlike with that injector without sounds, no click animations and a completely different design/background and pretty much everything you see in the form). Im learning assembler every single night since like 2 weeks now and gonna start learning c++ too as fast as i can to improve my skills and give these guys here better hacks(hopefully 32bit too) so stop calling me a leecher just because someone somewhere did something that has 1 fking thing that looks like something i have in one of my hacks. You guys know that i change the design of my trainers from time to time and i planned this design already like a month ago but first it wasn't that important so i made it some weeks later since i have holidays now (=much freetime). I should've better made it as i got the idea but bcause of my well known bad luck, i DIDN'T. It's impossible to show you guys the truth because you keep saying shit and don't even listen to me. Theres nothing on this world/in my possibilities which could change that so i can't do anything else than repeating this over and over again.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto10150 View Post
    that moment when you relize the programs coded to close automatically
    It's not, ask the minions they have the source code. It must be a problem with my new file protector or something else i changed in the design which makes it closing/not starting. Im doing my best to fix this but it's not my fault because me and the testers i sent this too all got it working.
    Last edited by ccman32; 04-01-2013 at 06:44 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

ySoNoob (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    Why not take it to shop and ask him if ur comp is able to be converted to 64
    It doesn't work like that, noob!

Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

.Derp (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    be a problem with my new file protector or something else i changed in the design which makes it closing/not starting. Im doing my best to fix this but it's not my fault because me and the testers i sent this too all got it working.
    oh ... i used task manger to track its progress it self closes exactly 2 seconds afterwards so thought it was a times self close my bad apologies
    Last edited by Naruto10150; 04-01-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post

It doesn't work like that, noob!
    Actually it does work like that hes saying take it to the shop and see if its 64 bit compatible...
    Please do not call names without fully understanding his post.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neo015 View Post
    Actually it does work like that hes saying take it to the shop and see if its 64 bit compatible...
    Please do not call names without fully understanding his post.
    theres programs that can be used to see if its 64bit compatible one of thems literally called 64bit checker

Thanks
    It's not, ask the minions they have the source code. It must be a problem with my new file protector or something else i changed in the design which makes it closing/not starting. Im doing my best to fix this but it's not my fault because me and the testers i sent this too all got it working.
    ok thx man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow im not even lying, i can show you the whole priv version i use since more than a week now with the new design it has absolutly nothing to do with that fucking injector. It's your guys fucking timing letting me look like a fking leecher while i still didn't leech anything, not even a single line in my whole hack source code. You guys are making me fucking cry this is not fair anymore im working hard on my hacks and worked a whole night on creating this design, extracting the resources from the AVA files and re-making the whole form this can't be done in just some hours (unlike with that injector without sounds, no click animations and a completely different design/background and pretty much everything you see in the form). Im learning assembler every single night since like 2 weeks now and gonna start learning c++ too as fast as i can to improve my skills and give these guys here better hacks(hopefully 32bit too) so stop calling me a leecher just because someone somewhere did something that has 1 fking thing that looks like something i have in one of my hacks. You guys know that i change the design of my trainers form time to time and i planned this design already like a month ago but first it wasn't that important so i made it some weeks later since i have holidays now (=much freetime). I should've better made it as i got the idea but bcause of my well known bad luck, i DIDN'T. It's impossible to show you guys the truth because you keep saying shit and don't even listen to me. Theres nothing on this world/in my possibilities which could change that so i can't do anything else than repeating this over and over again.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

aw cmon guys give him a break WTF.... hes trying his beast and his actually doing his own work unlike these leechers. also i did use the injector with the same interface but this one is kinda differernt. so plz quit criticizing him..
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dont do ccman32 like that he is agreat person ad 1 of the best codders on MPGH!

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddDemon View Post
    Dont do ccman32 like that he is agreat person ad 1 of the best codders on MPGH!
    No im not, actually i know not even 1% of what a good coder has to know. I started with VB.NET like 1 and a half year ago and im learning whenever i can but im far away from being really good.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

ySoNoob (04-01-2013)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast