Give it two months.

Thank me if I help. Please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Very close.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I've already completed the math, and it will take approximately 4 months to reach the 2 mil milestone. I don't exactly see what you did, but I can assure you there is an error in your calculation.

Nah, it's pretty solid. Your calculation is actually flawed, you think that MPGH has a constant rate of people joining? I calculated it by judging how many people join every day and on the weekends, it took me like 5 minutes of thinking to come up with that and I think it's the closest estimate that a user can come up with. I'm sure Dabe could tell us if he looked up the exact number and did the math, sadly he is eating cake though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Nah, it's pretty solid. Your calculation is actually flawed, you think that MPGH has a constant rate of people joining? I calculated it by judging how many people join every day and on the weekends, it took me like 5 minutes of thinking to come up with that and I think it's the closest estimate that a user can come up with. I'm sure Dabe could tell us if he looked up the exact number and did the math, sadly he is eating cake though.
    Indeed I used a simple baseline calculation that doesn't factor in exponential expansion. We've gained 5k members in the last 2 days, which the current rate now, until 2m will not change much due to the change being insignificant to the overall calculation. So 2.5/Day over 83k remaining, would be about 33.2 days.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345