Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Why do you hate Islam?

to me Islam is the religion that makes the most sense . I have been in and out of Islam many times of my life. I have explored and practiced a lot of religions and Islam to me is the best . The Holy Quran makes a lot more sense than the Bible does into me Islams belief of God is what I've always believed In

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Playfire For This Useful Post:

EVILPOWER (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    Wow we can now change religions :P ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
    Wow we can now change religions :P ?
    /fp

Ot: Short explanation: It's a piece of shit and I don't like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

/fp

Ot: Short explanation: It's a piece of shit and I don't like it
    Kinda was joking, why it's a piece of shit ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
    Kinda was joking, why it's a piece of shit ?
    Murder
    Rape
    Objectification of women
    Intolerance
    Selling children

Need I go on?
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    inb4 rage replies
    Yeah i'll see you commiting suicide with a car because the damn western countries wants to invade us bcz talibans nerdz tell uz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfire View Post
    Islam is the religion that makes the most sense
    As if ANY religion makes any sense?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfire View Post
    to me Islam is the religion that makes the most sense . I have been in and out of Islam many times of my life. I have explored and practiced a lot of religions and Islam to me is the best . The Holy Quran makes a lot more sense than the Bible does into me Islams belief of God is what I've always believed In
    I don't understand, care to elaborate what makes sense in Islam in comparison to any other religion?

The only thing I can remember Islam being #1 at or close to is being subservient.

Its definitely not the most peaceful religion, has probably one of the worse teachings of ethics, its laws are beyond stupid, and its generally not the most accepted religion.
    -------------

*Shrugs* I have plenty of reasons to hate Islam for its ill teachings, but I don't really care if someone follows it or not till they do something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Murder
    Rape
    Objectification of women
    Intolerance
    Selling children

Need I go on?
    now take a look to usa i can see murder i can see rapes i can see objectification of women i can see selling of childrens

thats are things that spread all around the world and btw if u someone say he hates the islam he is the biggest example of intollerance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    now take a look to usa i can see murder i can see rapes i can see objectification of women i can see selling of childrens
    thats are things that spread all around the world and btw if u someone say he hates the islam he is the biggest example of intollerance
    Islam condones it while USA does not
    I am intolerant of intolerant religion, which means I dislike the religion itself, not the people (unless they've been indoctrinated or are too stupid to realize how intolerant the religion itself is)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Islam condones it while USA does not
    I am intolerant of intolerant religion, which means I dislike the religion itself, not the people (unless they've been indoctrinated or are too stupid to realize how intolerant the religion itself is)
    i'm not a muslim so u can sure that i'm not just a "fanboy" but i have read the Quran because i'm rlly interested in religions and i saw nothing in there thats condones any acts of violence the problem is not the islam itself the problem are those people who understands his religion wrong even if u doesn't like the Quran and if u only found 1 point that condones one of these things show me this point u will not find it or u will make the same mistake like the terrorist uhm and did u know that the talibans was created by the cia to fight against sowjets?
    Last edited by wGRWGHWGRERGrgergergrg; 04-11-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i'm not a muslim so u can sure that i'm not just a "fanboy" but i have read the Quran because i'm rlly interested in religions and i saw nothing in there thats condones any acts of violence the problem is not the islam itself the problem are those people who understands his religion wrong even if u doesn't like the Quran and if u only found 1 point that condones one of these things show me this point u will not find it or u will make the same mistake like the terrorist uhm and did u know that the talibans was created by the cia to fight against sowjets?
    Here are the quotes:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
    This verse came after Muhammad and his followers relocated to Medina, where they were not under attack by the Meccans. It is speaking of how they are to act towards the native people of Medina.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
    This vague verse is what basically drives the extremists.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"
    Basically says that Muslims that do not fight are not as good as ones that do.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you.

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
    Open ended, does not specify whether war is "violent", allowing for misinterpretation.

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

This verse refutes any claims of Islamic violence being used for self-defense. It says very clearly that the non-believers are to be attacked until they repent.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."
    Pretty straightforward.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
    Hypocritical verse from the Qur'an on top of being violent. As much as all three religions are Abrahamic, Allah is NOT the same God that the Christians and Jews believe in.

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place.

There are dozens upon dozens more.
    CIA didn't create the Taliban, they only supplied them weapons to combat the Soviets only because USSR was a communist regime

Thanks

Thanks
    Actually no, the CIA did NOT create the Taliban. The Taliban is a offset of a group created by those in Pakistan who worked along with the CIA to protect themselves against the Soviet's from invading. They did not, nor never even came close to, creating the Taliban, that was all done by the group involved themselves after the fighting against the Soviet's took place. Get your shit straight.

You have obviously NEVER read the Qur'an. Stop pretending like you know everything about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post
    I don't hate Islam nor Muslims. I take each person as an individual.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast